The Alternative Status Thread

summerbee is thinking I want babies NOW. And they wont look a thing like my horrible MIL. Ha!!!!!!!!!

Allison is frustrated that every time she walks down any street anywhere she seems to be totally surrounded by ickle babbies and pregnant ladies making her jealous.

MrsGaSp is upset because everyone around her is getting pregnant...

Is glad that the squabble she had with OH turned into a real conversation about what we want.

Kirsty is wondering how fast two years will go?? She wants babies :p

Holly is dreading when one of my girls at work tells me they're pregnant - I think she's considering TTC and I know I will cry and be mortally embarrassed

Wishes she didn't have to be at work & could be back at home, snuggled up in bed with the duvet :(

geogem is wondering how far I can push the conversation of when to start ttc next baby, when Blake is only 16 weeks!!

wants to fast forward to 2014 and get rich in that time...I Cant wait any longer!!!

Bambi wants to win the lottery so she can start TTC now instead of waiting!

Lovehearts wants to know what mr lovehearts REALLY wants!! (and also wants to win the lottery so money would not be an issue!)

TacoTurtle just peed on another stick. Another negative! She's eight days late and dreaming about babies. Lamelamelame.

lesleyann is glad she now has hot water after 2days without and is reading up on home births for baby #2

Bambi wants her OH to give her a date that they can TTC instead of just "someday"

blob wishes her OH would let her try a homebirth for no.2 :grr:

Althara is really really sick of Uni at the moment, has had enough of the stress, and just wants to move in with DB and live happily ever after <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->