The Alternative Status Thread

is wondering when this work will ever end... and is also looking forward to seeing OH tonight! Yay!! xxxxxxxxxx

Elly wishes :witch: would just come instead of keeping me running to the loo every few minutes for days :mad:

me too. unfortunately it will be busy.

Kristin is trying to convince Anton to set their TTC date for April 2012 so they have 1 solid year of newlywedness and they will be out of college by the time the baby is born.

LadyofRohan isn't feeling well....and is regretting having breakfast :sick:

is being driving slowly mad by her stupid and confusing body.

Lovehearts is having a really crappy day at work and it doesnt help that the witch is being very painful this month!

sorry Lovehearts:) I feel you on the AF being unkind this month, she is to me too:(

I am getting so tried of the same routine.. But excited for the Biggest Loser finale tonight!

Bambi can't beleive her OH has managed to put up with her for 3 whole years :haha:

Fuffyburra has made/bought and wrapped all her presents, and written all her cards. WIN! :D

LadyofRohan has one and a half days of work left until she goes on holiday!!! :happydance:

Kintenda has a really horrid chest infection and nearly puked all over her client earlier when coughing.

Kristin wishes her nausea was morning sickness due to pregnancy instead of just nausea due to the pill.

I know I'm not the only one who gets hopeful when they get sick around here! lol

Elly hates AF cramps, and is feeling sick from the taste of her new tooth thing...

is desperately hoping DH doesn't catch her cold as she doesn't want anything to get in the way of them starting to TTC next week.

is excited/sore since starting to train for her half marathon at the end of Feb! Yeeeeah, I will hopefully be nice and fit when we start TTC!

Elly is very proud of her 91% in her Chemistry mock :happydance:... now only if she can get that in the real GCSE in the summer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->