The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Oh yes, and yesterday, I sat and cuddled her while I drank 3 smirnoffs.

She kept trying to steal them from me. :haha:

Today I got Flynns aunty to babysit for no other reason than I wanted to drink my coffee.

This evening before his bath Flynn was awake and ready to play, he seems to have been ready to play non stop all day! He's 11wks old he should sleep more! I'm ill with a bad cold and just all played out so put him a DVD on and plonked him on his beanbag in front of the tv.

I also pretended flynn's nappy was clean when his aunty gave him a cuddle even tho he'd done a huge poo just because our house rules say "if your touching him when he does it it's your job" (living with sil and her wife to be has benefits lol)

I have another one.....lol.

When my hubby was leaving for work yesterday...SD was at the computer with her back to us so I gave him a huge and kiss, and with my arms still wrapped around his neck, I whispered "Can I give you a reason to stay home?" and bumped my pelvis against his several times.

He laughed, kisses me again, and I turned around and my SD (7 years old) is looking at us with a weird look on her face.

:blush:

Sophia fell asleep when we were on our way home in the car. She stayed asleep on the journey from the car to the house and she is currently still sleeping in her car seat. I didn't think I should wake her and I can get stuff done, I still feel guilty though! :dohh:

I do this...LO only normally sleeps for about 10 mins and wakes up but then other day he slept for about an hour and a half...woops! if i had known this i wud have put him in his cot tho cuz when ever he's in it for too long, i get him out and he stretches his back all funny :/ xx

I'm such a bad mom! I noticed my LO wet through his diaper when I picked him up out of his crib this morning...I changed him and gave him a bath but I didn't have any more clean sheets and during the morning rush around I forgot to do a wash :( he wanted to nap so I tried to get him settled in my bed (with a fortress of pillows around him so he wouldn't roll off haha) but that didn't happen. I doubled up a blanket and put it over the dry pee spot :( :( :( i feel so bad he had to sleep on a dirty sheet :( his crib is all clean and changed now but I still feel terrible...

simular thing happened to me.. in the moses basket...(when LO was newborn) he threw up a bit on the sheet so i got him out and forgot about the sheet..a few hours later i went to put him down for a nap as he was fast asleep in my arms and noticed the dryed on vomit..'oh well in he goes' lol
to be fair i haddnt had more than 3 hours sleep in a row and i wud have woken him up by running upstairs to get another one lol xx

A little trick- put a sheet down, then a puddle pad, then a sheet on top- that way you can pull off the top sheet and pad and keep going (Especially helpful for those middle of the night oopsies)

A little trick- put a sheet down, then a puddle pad, then a sheet on top- that way you can pull off the top sheet and pad and keep going (Especially helpful for those middle of the night oopsies)

lol "middle of the night oopsies" :D whats a puddle pad? xx

cribs are so big! babies so small. I would just move her over a few inches or flip her around (but my baby had a spit up problem - so if i changed sheet for every spit up I would change 5 times a day). Eventually I got the sheet saver think that comes off (puddle pad?)

That is an awesome Idea!! Thanks!!!

I feel so bad....i think i gave my LO a black eye....not intentional obviously!!

I was walking him in his pram with all three dogs, i was trying to push him, keep hold of my big dog on his retractable lead and throw the ball for the other 2 :/
Cue big dog pulling hard, retractable lead flung out of my hand and pinged Little man in the face:( He only cried for like two seconds but hes got a real read spot come up on his eye brow :(

Bad mummy :(

I have another one...today we were throwing the football to knock conkers out of the tree for ds1 and a conker must have came down and hit Owen on the head.He started crying and pointing to it on the floor and when we got home I realised he has a bruise on his head:blush:

Its an absorbent pad that goes under the sheet so it will absorb pee instead of just pooling on the mattress. :)
https://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=keep+me+dry+flannel+crib+pad&gs_upl=1618l4739l0l7158l11l11l0l0l0l0l212l1760l2.6.3l11l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=709&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=12121567274656883063&sa=X&ei=bnuHTqatO8ry0gG19_TUDw&ved=0CFQQ8wIwAg

Its an absorbent pad that goes under the sheet so it will absorb pee instead of just pooling on the mattress. :)
https://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=keep+me+dry+flannel+crib+pad&gs_upl=1618l4739l0l7158l11l11l0l0l0l0l212l1760l2.6.3l11l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=709&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=12121567274656883063&sa=X&ei=bnuHTqatO8ry0gG19_TUDw&ved=0CFQQ8wIwAg

Thanks for explaining for me

:blush: bad mommy confession- One of my twins said Mama today :cloud9: and for just a moment she really was my favorite :blush:

Baby said "dada" for the first time. We were floored as she's just turned 6 months. She obviously doesn't know what it means, only that we been coaching her for like a month now. But it was clear as day. I was pissed, lol.

I was trying to get sophia to stop crying and I was trying to get her paci in her mouth..little did i know..the paci was backwards. :dohh:

Baby said "dada" for the first time. We were floored as she's just turned 6 months. She obviously doesn't know what it means, only that we been coaching her for like a month now. But it was clear as day. I was pissed, lol.

Jake said dada twice in one day last week, only when he was clearly pissed off/frustrated lol and obviously doesnt know what it means but OH still keeps rubbing it in my face! Every time i say mama to LO he laughs at me!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->