The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Was at the supermarket today and Maria was sat in the trolley seat and kept putting her head down against the handlebar. I thought maybe she was tired and resting her head til I looked closer and saw she was chewing on the handbag hook! As if she doesn't get enough germs already! :haha:

Was at the supermarket today and Maria was sat in the trolley seat and kept putting her head down against the handlebar. I thought maybe she was tired and resting her head til I looked closer and saw she was chewing on the handbag hook! As if she doesn't get enough germs already! :haha:

my DD used to do this!! i was paranoid about the germs after seeing an article about what germs they found on shopping trolleys, i started wi[ing the trolleys with dettol wipes! the wipes were always sooo black even after using a far few so no i do my shopping online lol! shopping trolly germs nil mummy 1 :)

my bad mummy deed for the day, waiting at the drs to have my midwife appointment and DD was being very active and vocal! not in a crying way, but shes got to that why? why? why? why? stage! tiring!! so to keep her quiet i gave her a small punnet of grapes, which she scoffed! then i had to dig around in my bag for anything else to keep her quiet during the appointment! she ended up having a tube of smarties, half a pack of jelly tots (open from i dont know when!) and a lollypop!! then on the way home we went into the londis for milk and she asked for a bag of buttons, me forgetting the amount of sugar she had just consumed at the drs agreed to her having a pack and opened and gave her them for the journey home! she came home we went to the park and she didnt look too good, she was red in the cheeks and just didnt look like herself, so we go home and she pukes up a rainbow of colour! poor thing! she never eats that many sweets! she has half a pack of something small once a week as a treat! i felt awful for feeding it all to her, poor lil thing just wanted to go to bed afterwards so we snuggled on the couch with a big beaker of cold water and read stories until bedtime, i made her brush her teeth twice first tho! even made her use a lil bit of mouthwash just to make sure all the crap was gone! naughty mummy! x

the other day i was taking my little boy out of his car seat and had been extra careful to put the car seat handle down out of the way. me and hubby have just got a new car and needless to say i misjuged the roof and hit his head on it when i was lifting him out of the car. I felt so bad! luckily he didnt even wake up. felt so guilty tho :( his only 6 weeks old.

^ There was a post here not so long ago where a Mummy kept banging LO's head when she put him in the carseat. Little baby just got used to it and stopped crying :haha: :haha:

I haven't any bad Mummy confessions for today, I've been rather good. I have played with LO all day and she's ate healthy food. Later in the week are usually my bad days when I get a bit fed up :blush: xx

I fell asleep on the sofa yesterday while Maria was awake :blush: luckily OH was around to make sure she didn't get into trouble but I was knackered!

having a really bad one to confess today - baby would NOT sleep, and after all the crying I took her blanket and put it over her face. For one second only, but I just wanted her to shut up.... feel sick over this.

No offense but yikes :nope:

This was the only way my niece and nephew would go to sleep, they loved having the blanket over their heads!

I was bathing Thomas last night with my arm supporting under his back and my hand holding onto him... I slipped and he fell out of my arm and went under the water :cry: only for a second and he wasn't even bothered but I don't think I've ever been so terrified :cry:

having a really bad one to confess today - baby would NOT sleep, and after all the crying I took her blanket and put it over her face. For one second only, but I just wanted her to shut up.... feel sick over this.

No offense but yikes :nope:

This was the only way my niece and nephew would go to sleep, they loved having the blanket over their heads!

My DD was the same.. It wasn't a blanket though it was a muslin cloth she liked.. Nice & breathable.. She still sleeps with one now actually.

I go on the internet on my mobile when i'm breastfeeding lo. It helps pass the time. But the other day i dropped my phone on her face :( She wasn't impressed and i felt awful.

^ When BF I used to get really really thirsty so I'd drink a pint glass of cold water. I kept spilling and splashing on LO's head everytime I took a sip :blush: xx

When she was a couple of weeks old she had a rash (turned out to be a heat rash) i panicked and grabbed a glass to do the pressure test. Unfortunately it had a bit of lemonade still in it and it ended up over lo :/ Oops.

Last night I told my LO I hated him because he wouldn't sleep, I love him more than anything, I say horrible things to him when I'm exhausted in the middle of the night, he's 7 weeks old what sort of a person am I 

Last night I told my LO I hated him because he wouldn't sleep, I love him more than anything, I say horrible things to him when I'm exhausted in the middle of the night, he's 7 weeks old what sort of a person am I 

You're a normal, stressed, tired new mum who is still learning the ropes xx

You're a normal sleep deprived mother - I told my lo to shut the beep up the other night cause she was crying and crying and nothing I did helped her! I then burst into tears cause I felt so horrible. So poor hubby had 2 sobbing women to contend with at 3 in the morning!

I go on the internet on my mobile when i'm breastfeeding lo. It helps pass the time. But the other day i dropped my phone on her face :( She wasn't impressed and i felt awful.

I've done this !!! ^^

^ When BF I used to get really really thirsty so I'd drink a pint glass of cold water. I kept spilling and splashing on LO's head everytime I took a sip :blush: xx

And i've also done this ^^ lol :D xx

enjoyed reading some of these, i myself have done the bang on the head and the calpol twice ops..... no wonder i go to work and my OH stays at home

Stabbed LO in the neck this morning with my nail by accident. He didn't even flinch. I played it off like "Yay! Theres a happy baby! Smiles for mommy!" lol.

Sophia, I'm so sorry for being a bitch today while you were crying (because you were tired and couldn't go to sleep) And I'm sorry for yelling "PLEASE GO TO SLEEP, DAMN" while I was rocking you. You melted my heart when I said that and you smiled at me. :dohh:

I feel like such a bad mom some days. :cry:

Mine giggles at me when I tell her she's a shit.

Tonight I was laying baby on the floor to change her diaper and like an inch above the floor she jerked her head backwards and smacked her head on the floor.

She was also very tired so a little over dramatic, but :(

She sobbed and sobbed...

:cry:

I get so frustrated with her sometimes. Especially when she won't keep her damn paci in her mouth and I have to keep putting it in for her. Then she spits it out. Then she cries because she wants it and I put it in. We go through this all day long. :dohh:

Then I feel awful for getting mad because she doesn't know any better. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"