The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Lo is now 21 weeks old and for the first time ever I quietly thought to myself that I was really cross cuz he woke up so early and I had not enough sleep :( I thought to myself... Why did I divide to have a baby . Does anyone else get like this? :'( xxx

I've felt like that, it's natural. Huge life change no matter what age your LO is.

Sometimes I get frustrated when she doesn't take very long naps. I feel like a jerk when she smiles at me.

Me too the other day I was cross and he gave me that massive gawjus smile I felt like a bitch :( xxx

me three! and today, I spent 2 hours getting her to sleep, she woke up 40 minutes later and I said "mama doesn't love you anymore' and she just gives me this huge grin. I feel like bad bad person.

so finally I asked for a divorce & he agreed
baby U wont have a dad but u'll have a happier mom

:hugs: lahma

So my baby's Halloween costume was a little too big, so my mom and I were using velcro to tighten it a bit. We didn't realize that the velcro somehow got stuck to her cheek, and when I moved the hood of her costume, it ripped it off her cheek. Poor baby screamed and screamed :(

I think the baby in the car thing must be a pretty common 'boob' for mummies - My sister has locked my nephew in the car once and my husband has helped a mother in Salisbury to break her child out of the car she had locked him in! lol

Maybe I should be worried about how easily and efficiently my DH was able to break into a car?? :rofl:

[Edit: Mr TashaAndBum wishes me to tag on that if you were that mother he would dearly love you to say thank you ;)]

well this was like 7 years ago but here goes:
My ds was in the hospital for like 2 weeks after he was born and once he finally came home I had some errands to run so we took off. I did remember to lock the carseat in to place but we stopped at the dollar store. I was in there for like 5 min ( I swear that was all the longer) when I realized I left ds in the car. OMG I walked away from the cart, ran out to the car and he was asleep in his car seat - he never even missed me!!!
OMG I never made that mistake again. I sat in the car, holding my lo crying because I was such a horrible mommy.

I love this thread! I have tons more that I am sure will come to me lol!

I brought Xavier to my mom's house last night for halloween. I changed his diaper and we put on his costume and put him in the stroller for trick or treating.
He was quiet for almost 2 hours in the stroller. Just enjoying the walk I guess and all the activity. Then he started to get fussy. I pulled him out of the stroller only to realize he peed, EVERYWHERE. All over himself. When we got back to the house I had to strip all his clothes and give him a bath in the sink. lol. Poor baby. I didn't even realized he peed so much!

I brought Xavier to my mom's house last night for halloween. I changed his diaper and we put on his costume and put him in the stroller for trick or treating.
He was quiet for almost 2 hours in the stroller. Just enjoying the walk I guess and all the activity. Then he started to get fussy. I pulled him out of the stroller only to realize he peed, EVERYWHERE. All over himself. When we got back to the house I had to strip all his clothes and give him a bath in the sink. lol. Poor baby. I didn't even realized he peed so much!

I had a similar thing to this except it was poo lol went out shopping came back and left lo in car seat in the kitchen whilst I put the frozen food and stuff away thinking lo was quite happy as he was so quiet only to realise he was practically up to his armpits in poo. What a mess ! X

I feel awful right now. Sophia was very grumpy because she was tired, I tried holding her, rocking her, nothing worked. I put her in her swing and she continued to cry. I screamed "SOPHIA, PLEASE STOP CRYING!" and I think I scared her. :cry:

I tried to calm her down and that didn't work, so I walked to the sink to start washing her bottles, within 15 seconds of the water being turned on..she was asleep. I still feel awful though.

I think I post in here too much. I feel like such a bad mom.

:hugs:

I'm temped to get her out of her swing and cuddle her.

I know accidents happen, but my 5.5 month old daughter fell off the bed onto a wooden floor. She now has a massive bump on her forehead and i feel like cr@p. I keep replying it over and over in my head.

I know accidents happen, but my 5.5 month old daughter fell off the bed onto a wooden floor. She now has a massive bump on her forehead and i feel like cr@p. I keep replying it over and over in my head.

Aww accidents happen! this will just be the first of many :)
nothing a few kisses and cuddles wont heal :)
My dad told me recently that when i was 6 months i fell off the bed... - cheers dad lol i think i'm ok tho :p xxx

MUST READ!

You think you ladies are bad???! You won't believe what I saw at Walmart last night.

I heard screaming from a couple aisles down "Shut up! Why are you crying?!"
Me, the nosy one, goes to see whats going on. This lady is standing in the aisle, yelling at her baby thats sitting in the carseat on the shopping cart. Her son couldn't have been over 5 months old. She was screaming at the top of her lungs for him to be quiet and she hates him and such. Meanwhile there is a crowd gathering.

Oh wait ladies..keep reading.

She then snatches her up her child by his foot holding him upside down and starts to slap him over and over again in the face "Why don't you just STFU?!"
I guess mothers instinct kicked or something. I came at her and was screaming "What the F**K are you doing!?!?!"

LUCKILY, the police where already at WalMart arresting a shop lifter. They came and arrested the lady and tried to calm the baby down who was black and blue in the face.
I cried ladies. It was like a horror movie. I couldn't even phathem the THOUGHT of hitting Xavier that young. An innocent baby who was probably just hungry or needed a diaper change.

SO no, you are NOT bad mommys. THIS mommy deserves to go to jail FOREVER.

MUST READ!

You think you ladies are bad???! You won't believe what I saw at Walmart last night.

Me, the nosy one, goes to see whats going on. This lady is standing in the aisle, yelling at her baby thats sitting in the carseat on the shopping cart. Her son couldn't have been over 5 months old. She was screaming at the top of her lungs for him to be quiet and she hates him and such. Meanwhile there is a crowd gathering.

She then snatches her up her child by his foot holding him upside down and starts to slap him over and over again in the face "Why don't you just STFU?!"
I guess mothers instinct kicked or something. I came at her and was screaming "What the F**K are you doing!?!?!"

LUCKILY, the police where already at WalMart arresting a shop lifter. They came and arrested the lady and tried to calm the baby down who was black and blue in the face.
I cried ladies. It was like a horror movie. I couldn't even phathem the THOUGHT of hitting Xavier that young. An innocent baby who was probably just hungry or needed a diaper change.

ODG that's horrendous. She must have serious mental health issues?? I hope the baby is with someone who loves/cares for him now and is getting lots of cuddles, kisses and attention xx

ohhh eeeek thats awful :nope: amd theres me sitting here feeling guilty for sitting my 10 week old in his swing in front of the tv for half an hour as I needed a shower!! Nothing in comparision.. what was she thinking! Im glad the police were there and dealt with it and well done you for going up to her!

Ahh that is one of the most awful things I've heard let alone see. I am glad the police were there it is sad that so many people would love to have children and people like this do not know what it means to be a parent.

That's terrible!! I couldn't even imagine doing that to Rosie! I hope that baby gets lots if love from whoever itself with. Poor poor thing. :cry: :grr: I would have gotten in trouble for assaulting her myself. OMG.

MUST READ!

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I would have done the same thing, and as someone else said - they probably would have been putting me in handcuffs too! I would have wanted to beat her black and blue. Many people wouldn't have done a thing because they couldn't be bothered getting into others business.

Wtf, some people shouldn't reproduce. Makes me so sad for the women who ttc for a long time (like me! 2 years!) or women who can't reproduce at all.

That is so sad :( poor baby, i hope its ok now.
Im not a confrontational person but i couldnt have done nothing in that situation, glad you said something.

Aww poor baby. Some people are not fit to be mothers I would have punched her in the face what a f***ing bitch !

On a lighter note, when lo wont settle and I've been eating something sweet I lick his dummy and he goes right off to sleep. Yes yes I know teeth decay etc I don't do it that often just need to get that off my chest. First time I did it I didn't realise and wondered why he hadn't spat his tummy out for the 10th time lol. Naughty mummy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->