The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I used to hope they would make Maria sleepy but they never do, nothing does :haha:

Nurofen actually makes my LO sleep better but I think it must be cause her teeth are bothering her! I don't want to give it all the time though so I only give it on really rough nights xx

I used to hope they would make Maria sleepy but they never do, nothing does :haha:

Nurofen actually makes my LO sleep better but I think it must be cause her teeth are bothering her! I don't want to give it all the time though so I only give it on really rough nights xx

Maria has a tooth poking through at the moment so gave her paracetemol but she's already been up once tonight - doesn't help much, not even with the pain I think but I can't remember where I put the nurofen :dohh:

My confession is that I want to cry because tomorrow is my baby's 1st birthday! I know I should be excited to celebrate her special day but I feel so sad :cry:

My confession is that I want to cry because tomorrow is my baby's 1st birthday! I know I should be excited to celebrate her special day but I feel so sad :cry:

You know...a friend of mine said the same thing when her son turned one. I didn't understand why it was such a big deal (while I was preggo)...but then I catch myself getting sad every month Xavier gets older. :cry:

They grow too fast!!!

BTW: HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ERIN!

Worst mom in the world today. I'm so agitated with Sophia and I know it's not her fault. She wants her paci, spits it out and then cries. She sucks on it for a few seconds and starts crying so I think she wants to be fed. Sucks on her bottle for a few seconds and cries. Idkwtf is wrong. I had to put her on her playmat because she was seriously driving me insane.

I need a break. I love her more than words but I need a fucking break. DH doesn't understand why I get frustrated. BECAUSE I'M WITH HER FOR 13+ HOURS ALONE YOU FUCK, WHILE YOU'RE WOKRING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR CO-WORKERS, I'M THE ONE WHO IS DEALING WITH A BABY WHO I THINK IS TEETHING AND JUST WANTS TO CRY. YOU PLAY WITH HER WHILE I MAKE DINNER, THEN I PLAY WITH HER SO YOU CAN EAT YOUR FOOD HOT. THEN I GET TO EAT COLD FOOD, FEED HER GIVE HER A BATH AND PUT HER DOWN WHILE YOU WATCH STUPID CAR SHOWS, TOSH.0 AND SOUTH PARK.

:cry:
/rant.

I just noticed you ladies are talking about teething... Thomas is teething, I can feel a tooth coming through. I'm giving him teething gel and calpol but is there anything else that will help? He's uninterested in teethers and prefers to chomp on my finger. Poor baby. I hope he finishes teething before his op or he be a very unahppy boy :(

this morning i thought it would be fun to try the areoplane game with lo on my legs. i put him against my shins, but he dosent have complete control over his head yet and he smacked it down on my kneecap and then started crying. i felt so bad! he had a little red mark on his temple for the whole morning. so much for me trying to make him laugh. :(

Worst mom in the world today. I'm so agitated with Sophia and I know it's not her fault. She wants her paci, spits it out and then cries. She sucks on it for a few seconds and starts crying so I think she wants to be fed. Sucks on her bottle for a few seconds and cries. Idkwtf is wrong. I had to put her on her playmat because she was seriously driving me insane.

I need a break. I love her more than words but I need a fucking break. DH doesn't understand why I get frustrated. BECAUSE I'M WITH HER FOR 13+ HOURS ALONE YOU FUCK, WHILE YOU'RE WOKRING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR CO-WORKERS, I'M THE ONE WHO IS DEALING WITH A BABY WHO I THINK IS TEETHING AND JUST WANTS TO CRY. YOU PLAY WITH HER WHILE I MAKE DINNER, THEN I PLAY WITH HER SO YOU CAN EAT YOUR FOOD HOT. THEN I GET TO EAT COLD FOOD, FEED HER GIVE HER A BATH AND PUT HER DOWN WHILE YOU WATCH STUPID CAR SHOWS, TOSH.0 AND SOUTH PARK.

:cry:
/rant.

This is totally me and my oh too, I had a bad day with lo yesterday teething but no teeth? Drama queen / king baby I was so tired from being woken up 3-4 times in the night my patience had gone out the window :( xxx

I just noticed you ladies are talking about teething... Thomas is teething, I can feel a tooth coming through. I'm giving him teething gel and calpol but is there anything else that will help? He's uninterested in teethers and prefers to chomp on my finger. Poor baby. I hope he finishes teething before his op or he be a very unahppy boy :(

Teething tablets work much better than gel. We don't use it, it tends to make the gums tougher and makes teething stretch out longer if you use it a lot.

Ive had a few :(
was walking down the streetpushing lillie in her pram.. And a wasp came flying towards me, so i panicked, screamed and drove lillie into a wall! - she stayed fast asleep though.
Another time, i remember needing to sort her bottles out, so i propped her up with pillows on the sofa, she couldnt roll. I heard crying from the kitchen then grunts, i chose to ignore her as people had suggested letting her cry if her nappys clean etc- a few minutes later, i go to her and shes rolled , well fell over and on her tummy, rooting in the sofa.. Snot and slaver slopped all over her face! I felt awful :(.. OH was on the phone whilest holding lillie, and dropped it on her face, she hardly budged, but i wasnt impressed! Lol

Ive had a few :(
was walking down the streetpushing lillie in her pram.. And a wasp came flying towards me, so i panicked, screamed and drove lillie into a wall! - she stayed fast asleep though.
Another time, i remember needing to sort her bottles out, so i propped her up with pillows on the sofa, she couldnt roll. I heard crying from the kitchen then grunts, i chose to ignore her as people had suggested letting her cry if her nappys clean etc- a few minutes later, i go to her and shes rolled , well fell over and on her tummy, rooting in the sofa.. Snot and slaver slopped all over her face! I felt awful :(.. OH was on the phone whilest holding lillie, and dropped it on her face, she hardly budged, but i wasnt impressed! Lol

Lol I've done this. Lo was sobbing downstairs and I thought he would be ok for a few more mins whilst I put the washing away . Turns out he had rolled onto his tummy , got stuck and dribbled like crazy and was soaked in dribble oops xxx

oh god .... my little boy is 16 days old........... he sleeps during day but not at night.
End result is wrecked mummy, looking like crap, not eating/sleeping properly

and feeling less loving towards him! I am hoping this phase passes soon.

Love this thread btw

oh god .... my little boy is 16 days old........... he sleeps during day but not at night.
End result is wrecked mummy, looking like crap, not eating/sleeping properly

and feeling less loving towards him! I am hoping this phase passes soon.

Love this thread btw

It does dont worry !!! my LO got out of that at about 5 weeks....basically the reason behind it is that the hormone in the babys body that tells him when night and day is doesnt kick in till about 5-6 weeks its just a phase! ur lucky he sleeps during the day ! my LO went threw a phase of not sleeping during the day or night :( as for the less loving towards him....atm my LO is just over 5 months old and he keeps waking up every 4 hours (after prevoiusly sleeping threw the night) and i am FED UP !!! i feel like "why did i have a baby in the first place" its horrible...:( xxxx

I screaming at my LO to shut up last night :cry: Was just feeling so exhausted and dizzy I lost my temper it wasn't even his fault I should have more patience he only had his jabs on Tuesday.

I must have been a bad mum at some point and not taken the cardboard away from Maria quickly enough cos I've been finding it in her poo :sick:

I had an awful night last night :(
LO got jags and was sooooooo moany and unsettled he just wouldnt go to sleep which resulted in me eventually losing my rag, shouting at him, throwing dummies across the room and then burstin into tears. Swear my husband must think i'm a nut but he seems less bothered by LO moaning than me.
He eventually settled and I felt like the worlds worst mother :( ... again x

I must have been a bad mum at some point and not taken the cardboard away from Maria quickly enough cos I've been finding it in her poo :sick:

Lol i did this too tho i didnt find it in LO's poo lol i was trying on wedding dresses and the lady had given me a card with their number so i slotted it the car seat and he grabbed it when i wasnt looking and chewed a massive chunk off and then it was gone and i couldnt find it lol xxx

LO got jags and was sooooooo moany and unsettled he just wouldnt go to sleep which resulted in me eventually losing my rag, shouting at him, throwing dummies across the room and then burstin into tears. Swear my husband must think i'm a nut but he seems less bothered by LO moaning than me.

Same! Jabs are the worst :cry: Have been in hysterics all day cos I'm so fed up and feel like I don't deserve LO.

mean mommy confession...we went out to chinese yesterday for dinner. Babygirl had a lot of fun tasting new foods, and got her fill of Chinese for a while. She was enjoying it so much, I decided to see how she'd like cocktail sauce.... :blush:

She made an awful face and her reaction was so funny...I gave it to her again to show hubby....same reaction. We were cracking up....

Argh, I done this last week, but was nappies instead of dummies :/ felt awful afterwards but OH had been on a block of 3 nightshifts so had been asleep all day and working all night, i hadn't had even half an hour away from LO, even for a shower he screamed in his bouncer beside the shower the entire time, shat everywhere, i couldnt get the nappy out the packet as it was packed so tight, ripped the whole bag open while telling LO to shut the hell up, nappies everywhere......argh, (hugs to you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->