The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I had an awful night last night :(
LO got jags and was sooooooo moany and unsettled he just wouldnt go to sleep which resulted in me eventually losing my rag, shouting at him, throwing dummies across the room and then burstin into tears. Swear my husband must think i'm a nut but he seems less bothered by LO moaning than me.
He eventually settled and I felt like the worlds worst mother :( ... again x

Same! Jabs are the worst :cry: Have been in hysterics all day cos I'm so fed up and feel like I don't deserve LO.

Im with you ladies - baby just finally started sleeping through the night at 13 wks 6days. He got his jabs on tuesday and has started teething too so we got 6 nights of sleep and now its turned to shit again and baby has been a nightmare - im an emotional wreck today and what to scream. I hate feeling like this towards him but i cant help it sometimes. Glad DH is a bit more easy going (he prob thinks im a nutter too).

Maria nearly ate some peanuts - could have choked! :( She had found a bag of choco nut mix in my handbag and emptied it on the floor and tried to eat them while I was putting the dinner on but luckily me and OH heard her and thought it was a weird noise so went to see what she was doing (she was round the corner in the hallway)

Maria nearly ate some peanuts - could have choked! :( She had found a bag of choco nut mix in my handbag and emptied it on the floor and tried to eat them while I was putting the dinner on but luckily me and OH heard her and thought it was a weird noise so went to see what she was doing (she was round the corner in the hallway)

All babies are born part ninja.

:ninja:

I dropped a chocolate eclair on my babies head today :cry:

I once dropped cookie down my cleavage (think LO was about 6 weeks), forgot about it, and found LO sort of chewing oddly with a disgusted look on his face and his tongue looking like it was trying to push something out...yep, chunk of slobbery cookie he had found while faffing about on boob :/

All babies are born part ninja.

:ninja:

So true!

The worst thing was I had to throw them all away cos the floor was dirty :(

Haha thats another bad mum moment - my floors are dirty and Maria eats off them!

Why is it you can have so many people tell you your a "great mom", but potential baby accidents make you feel like you suck at it?

Was out with some friends tonight and had LO in a highchair next to me, one of those half-arsed ones that don't hold baby in that well. I turn for a second to talk to my friend's brother, and get warned by my friend that LO's squeezed himself between the waist bar and his chair! He was hanging by his shoulders, when we both grabbed him!

I'm a bit haunted by the fact that his head would've never fit through, and he could've hung there that way! :cry::cry:

Friend kept reassuring me, but blegh... I hate myself when things like this happen.

:hugs: babies can really scare us sometimes and make us feel like crappy parents :( but I'm pretty sure we're all great parents!!

I was feeding lillie yesterday and got distracted by the tv, I looked at her and i had the bottle out of her mouth dripping on her eyelid! She was trying to grab it whilest closing one eye! I felt so bad! Luckily none went it lol!

I was feeding lillie yesterday and got distracted by the tv, I looked at her and i had the bottle out of her mouth dripping on her eyelid! She was trying to grab it whilest closing one eye! I felt so bad! Luckily none went it lol!

Haha I do this often ! I feed his eye, ear, neck, baby grow bag, clothes, anything apart from his mouth lol xxx

I took my LO for a photoshoot which we won free for her birthday and 1 free photo.

Silly photographer put them on his website with no writing thingy over it to stop you stealing them so now I have a full set of 30 photos downloaded to my computer for free :blush: :rofl:

I feel guilty so I think I'll have to pay for a few of the photos haha xx

I took my LO for a photoshoot which we won free for her birthday and 1 free photo.

Silly photographer put them on his website with no writing thingy over it to stop you stealing them so now I have a full set of 30 photos downloaded to my computer for free :blush: :rofl:

I feel guilty so I think I'll have to pay for a few of the photos haha xx

I would have done the same!! I never understood why you have to pay for the rights for photos of your own kid! If you lay for (or win!) the service then they should be yours!

I was in the hospital with the mother today when LO dicided to fill his nappy...running down the halls trying to find a baby changing unit b4 the poo spilled into the car seat asking every cleaner and member of staff and being directed to the childrens ward i managed to find it and got LO all freshened up ..just before i left i noticed a cupboard under the sink and thought i would take a look at what was in it...soon to discover free nappies woop woop! think i'll avail myself of a nice handful of them lol i know theyr probably only the lidals or aldi but hey free nappies :) xx

I dropped a chocolate eclair on my babies head today :cry:

OMG. I hope you were able to rescue it to eat it.

:haha:

Hope the eclair's okay! :haha:

:rofl:
Yes it was fine, I salvaged it!! after Id scooped the cream and choclate out of his hair and eyes! :blush:

All this eclair talk makes me want one. Yummmmmm.

I have marinated my baby in lime juice and licked it off of her on more than 1 occasion (I used to take her for weekly Ceviche outings whilst she sat/slept on my lap)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->