The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I want LO to look pretty yesterday but every time I tie her hair up it all falls out as it's so thin and whispy. So I sprayed the *teeniest* little bit of hairspray on it.

Ring Social Services now :rofl:

Haha this is funny :) I was tempted to do something similar ... I was getting lo ready for a wedding and he had BRIGHT red cheeks from his teeth trying to come through ... I was tempted to put some foundation on them lol xx

Oopsie. Mummy left the nutella on the couch (pregnancy craving) and turned her back.

Attachments

• nutella.jpg
    nutella.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 35
Haha. It was not fun cleaning nutella paste off my rug, sofa, carpet and LO!! Let's hope we have no more bad mummy moments for a while xx

LO decided the first time he was going to roll over would be while he was lay on the sofa,i poped out the room for 2 mins and he rolls off the sofa!

my dad give LO a teething toy to play with while we walked round tesco and then would pay for it at the till
got to the till and LO and chewed half the cardboard wrapping off

he had the remains in his nappy the next day haha

this thread is great! makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one doing these things!

I've dropped my phone on my lo's head :( I've also dropped food on her when she wont let me put her down and I have to eat because I'm starving... DH and I drove home with me holding LO in the backseat because she was screaming bloody murder in her car seat and I thought she was going to make herself sick!

Thats just a few!

I decided to vacuum the stairs to the basement while LO took his nap. But with me obsessively following trails of gross dead bugs and spiderwebs all over the basement, I ended up vacuuming, the edges and corners of the entire basement. And I left the video monitor upstairs.

When I stopped, I heard him crying hysterically and when I ran upstairs to get him, he was covered in sweat and boogers. I apologized to him nonstop for 2 hours and held him the whole time, but I felt so bad. He'd freak out everytime I tried to put him down until daddy came home too :(

I decided to vacuum the stairs to the basement while LO took his nap. But with me obsessively following trails of gross dead bugs and spiderwebs all over the basement, I ended up vacuuming, the edges and corners of the entire basement. And I left the video monitor upstairs.

When I stopped, I heard him crying hysterically and when I ran upstairs to get him, he was covered in sweat and boogers. I apologized to him nonstop for 2 hours and held him the whole time, but I felt so bad. He'd freak out everytime I tried to put him down until daddy came home too :(

I hoovered to try to get lo off to sleep when he was little, didn't work and made the crying worse lol xxx

I caught Maria chewing on some cigarette filters today. Little worried cos don't know if she actually ate some as no idea how many there were as they're not ours - we don't smoke. This girl is far too inquisitive!

I caught Maria chewing on some cigarette filters today. Little worried cos don't know if she actually ate some as no idea how many there were as they're not ours - we don't smoke. This girl is far too inquisitive!

maria sounds hilarious!! and shes adorable!

Her adventures are amusing - afterwards :rofl:

Consider her preparation for when your babies get more mobile and get into adventures - learn from my mistakes :haha:

DD maybe now when mummy says dont stand to close to LO shes just had milkies you might listen to me!!!

...Yesterday just before her nanny and grandad came around to visit, id just finished feeding E and she was on my knee, me keeping her upright to help reflux, so F came over to give her a cuddle, i said to just wait until the fountain of sick had came out otherwise it will go all over you, she refuses to move and gets the fountain of sick all over her, bottom half of face and all the way down her clothes!
luckily for me E stayed spotless so i only had 1 child to change :)

MIL dont complain that you had to wait in the rain for a few minutes because i didnt answer the door, i was dealing with the above mess! I did txt you as soon as it happened to tell you to leave it 10 mins before turning up, so what do you do, turn up after 5. if you would of turned up after 10 the door would of been open and ready for you to come in.

FIL i know you hate babies when theyre little, but you haven't held E since she was a day old and that was only for a minute, it would be nice for you to hold her when i ask if you want to.

LO i love you dearly and i love my 5am smiles when were going back to sleep, but when those smiles turn into screeches of overtiredness by 5:30 its no longer cute! Your big sis had been up in the night and the last thing she needed before her jabs today was a super early morning. Sorry i stuffed boob in your mouth to shut you up and get you to sleep, i know you didnt want it, but it was the best thing for us all :hugs:

to the nurse who is doing DDs jabs today, please dont hurt her!

DD please please please sit on father xmas knee today at the fete! (OH goes mad at me when i say that out loud, tells me to stop taking her choice away from her, but (hissy fit mode) I WANT A PIC OF HER WITH SANTA WHILE SHE STILL BELIEVES!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5LmwBrm8s&feature=fvwp&NR=1

^says it all :haha:

That is amazing!

Well right now miss Rosie is going on hr 2.5 of her nap. What's bad about this you say?
1. I left her with her sleeping dad hoping she would wake up and make him get up and ready for the day.... maybe more of a bad wife thing?
2. She's now surrounded by pillows and a nice heavy blanket. She sleeps so much better that way. Only her head is visible (between two pillows...) but hey! I an still see her nose. And an ear.
3. My dog went in and cuddled at her feet. At least I can get ready for the party. Dh is still sleeping too.

I'm going out tonight for the first time without my son, and I'm going to enjoy myself. Hopefully I won't think about him the whole time, thank god for Moms being willing to babysit.

M stood on a pin tonight :-(

Was putting the Xmas decorations up, didn't even use or buy any pins but there must have been a pin in the box of decorations from last year. I've never heard her cry so bad and couldn't work out what it was at first :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->