The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Lol ok he slept for 3 hours! The air just knocks him out lol xx

Wow, wish my LO would sleep that long during the day!

Good nap! Slightly jealous now :haha:

:haha: I know, I am slightly jealous now too!!!

Hehe. Does Maria nap well?

My LO has just the past week started to nap 2.5hours every afternoon rather than erratic naps, night time sleep is fantastic too - getting 13hours!!!! x

Rayven doesn't really like napping much during the day... She's an erratic napper lol. She sleeps great at night, dream feeds and everything.. haven't charted out exactly how much sleep she's getting though...:dohh:

Ok ok ok.......I pick the dry bogies out of LO's nose :blush:

wait? YOUR BABIES HAVE DRY BOOGIES?~!!! mines had a cold for a couple weeks... only dry boogies here are all over her face! I'm a really bad mommy according to her when I need to clean those off!

I hate expressing so much that when I leave LO on Monday I can only leave one bottle of expressed milk and the other ones will have to be formula. The first time she will have it :(

eandc - don't stress on it. I'm still looking for a way to switch to combi feeding. I worry about my supply but I pump while I'm at work and if Rosie has to have 1 bottle (even 2) of formula sometimes I don't stress on it. I HATE pumping and you've done an amazing job at making it this far without supplimenting. The first few bottles sting but it gets better and easier and when she randomly doesn't end up drinking all the milk or not taking any formula it's a great feeling. Good luck monday!

First time posting here and hopefully this wont be a frequent thing lol lol..total mommy brain..

we were at the store today and were there forever..LO was in her carseat all buckled in and asleep but half way through started crying so I took her out and fed her...let her fall asleep on me while sitting in the pharmacy waiting area...put her back in but didnt buckle her because we were going to be a bit more and she gets soo uncomfy all strapped in and I thought she might wake up again so I would just end up getting her out again..did the rest of our shopping..loaded her in the car and came home..we get home..take her out of the car and sat the carseat in the house..brought groceries in and then she was crying so I stopped putting things away to get her..and realized I had not strapped her back in!!! feel like such a horrid horrid mom!!!!! the store is only like 5 mins away..but still!!! soo ashamed of myself..luckily hubby didnt see coz he would have fussed at me sooo bad :cries:

:hug: take a deep breath- nothing happened and after a scare like that I guarantee you won;t forget again! when my oldest was a baby I put the car seat in the car and forgot to strap it in :dohh:

My twins are having a terrible time sleeping. Tonight I have one of them up again just on principle because she ha woken so many times already. I got frustrated and just brought her back out to the living room :blush: Now who knows when I'll convince her to go back to bed :wacko:

Since I have gone back to work my LO is rejecting me for my OH and my Mum :-(

She cries and clings on to my Mum when I pick her up after work and then at home all she wants is OH.

OH wanted to take her out today (I wasn't invited as he thinks he should have his own day with her at weekend :-( ) and she screamed at me when I went to take her off OH for a cuddle.

What have I done :-( I'm sick of this I never see her!

:hugs: might just be a phase, hope she wants cuddles with you soon

First time posting here and hopefully this wont be a frequent thing lol lol..total mommy brain..

we were at the store today and were there forever..LO was in her carseat all buckled in and asleep but half way through started crying so I took her out and fed her...let her fall asleep on me while sitting in the pharmacy waiting area...put her back in but didnt buckle her because we were going to be a bit more and she gets soo uncomfy all strapped in and I thought she might wake up again so I would just end up getting her out again..did the rest of our shopping..loaded her in the car and came home..we get home..take her out of the car and sat the carseat in the house..brought groceries in and then she was crying so I stopped putting things away to get her..and realized I had not strapped her back in!!! feel like such a horrid horrid mom!!!!! the store is only like 5 mins away..but still!!! soo ashamed of myself..luckily hubby didnt see coz he would have fussed at me sooo bad :cries:

Ive done this too, its a horrible feeling once realisation hits!! I was watching my nieces swimming and took my car seat in incase LO got tired, he fell asleep so I popped him in covered by a blanket, came to end of swimming put him in the car and drove home!! 20 minutes later, get him out and realise he wasnt strapped in :cry:

yeah it is such a horrible feeling...never ever again though...always checking from now on..

Ive done this too, its a horrible feeling once realisation hits!! I was watching my nieces swimming and took my car seat in incase LO got tired, he fell asleep so I popped him in covered by a blanket, came to end of swimming put him in the car and drove home!! 20 minutes later, get him out and realise he wasnt strapped in :cry:

Iv done this :(
But iv also forgot to strap the whole car seat in before aswel! Was shocked when I seen what I done! :(

Since I have gone back to work my LO is rejecting me for my OH and my Mum :-(

She cries and clings on to my Mum when I pick her up after work and then at home all she wants is OH.

OH wanted to take her out today (I wasn't invited as he thinks he should have his own day with her at weekend :-( ) and she screamed at me when I went to take her off OH for a cuddle.

What have I done :-( I'm sick of this I never see her!

You have done nothing wrong, the other day my lo started crying if my dad edn looked at her! Literally looked and if he said hello she her bottom lip goes asif she's about to burst into tears! He's done nothing wrong

Also I don't agree with you oh getting his own day at the weekend .. She's both of yours so you should b able to go aswel ..

If my oh said that to me then I would say no.. I go or she doesn't! Lol

But iv also forgot to strap the whole car seat in before aswel! Was shocked when I seen what I done! :(

I have totally done this too :( Felt horrible when I got home and realized that I never strapped her in. Thank god we didn't get into an accident!

Couple of Bad Mummy Moments from me -

I had a bit of a meltdown this morning with the pregnancy tiredness/sickness and looking after a toddler too and even wished to myself I'd never gotten pregnant again! What sort of Mum does that make me :-(

Also had a funnier one -

LO has been getting into a habit of being uber lazy recently, wanting to sit/lie and watch TV or play with her cuddly teddy etc. all day rather than playing with toys or doing anything so this morning I'd had enough and when I took the dog out I made LO come and walk with the reins instead of her pushchair. Poor LO was knacked by the end of it, went straight to bed and didn't wake for 3 hours :rofl: Mean mummy!!!

I have totally done this too :( Felt horrible when I got home and realized that I never strapped her in. Thank god we didn't get into an accident!

I did this yesterday!!!!!xx

Also, I put lo in his wrap yesterday and after a couple of seconds thought something didn't feel right...I'd only forgotten to tie it up in a knot! Thank god it stayed on me by some miracle :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->