The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I put a nappy on dd last night about 7pm for bedtime. She woke up at 1 for a feed and fell asleep while nursing so i just put her back in her cot. She woke for another snack at 6 then slept til 10am. It was 11 before i even remembered her nappy hadn't been changed :wacko: Bad mother peeled a soaking wet nappy off dd :( Oops. She got her own back by doing a rather large and smelly poo in the brand new clean (and dry) nappy i just put on.

Maria has eaten a lot of cardboard over the last few days. I've given up the battle to keep it away from her *sigh*

And today I trod on her foot :( she didn't even seem to notice but I felt bad.

I put a nappy on dd last night about 7pm for bedtime. She woke up at 1 for a feed and fell asleep while nursing so i just put her back in her cot. She woke for another snack at 6 then slept til 10am. It was 11 before i even remembered her nappy hadn't been changed :wacko: Bad mother peeled a soaking wet nappy off dd :( Oops. She got her own back by doing a rather large and smelly poo in the brand new clean (and dry) nappy i just put on.

I've done this ! LO went to bed at 10 woke up at 10am then gave him milk and ignored his nappy till i got to my friends house at 10:30! bad mummy!

Also LO fell off the bed for the first time :( i felt sooo bad!! he didnt cry as much as i thought he would tho...still feel so bad!!!! :( xxx

I've done this ! LO went to bed at 10 woke up at 10am then gave him milk and ignored his nappy till i got to my friends house at 10:30! bad mummy!

Also LO fell off the bed for the first time :( i felt sooo bad!! he didnt cry as much as i thought he would tho...still feel so bad!!!! :( xxx

I have to admit to ignoring my DD's diaper.. in the car after she woke up from her nap till we got home. :dohh:

Oh, I know how that feels. My LO has tumbled off the bed a couple times before she learned how to get down properly. She didn't really cry that much.. doesn't cry much at a lot of her tumbling while playing lol. But when she does cry, she makes me feel so bad... She is a tough little girl though lol:thumbup:

I let my LO climb off the bed now (she can do it backwards, legs first) but sometimes she goes a little too fast and falls on her bum :rofl: Me and OH find it rather amusing and she laughs too.

When LO rolls down his bottom lip and starts to cry (over nothing) i laugh :blush:

Had lunch with Xavier and OH today. I had him on my lap. He decided it be awesome to smash his face against the table. OH immediatly said "babe! Watch out."
Xavier stuck out his bottom lip...but the cool mommy that I am told him its okay...so he pretended like it never happened.

Good job Dad! Making poor snuggles think he wasn't okay.

Haha. So thats my bad mommy/good mommy moment.

Maria has eaten a lot of cardboard over the last few days. I've given up the battle to keep it away from her *sigh*

And today I trod on her foot :( she didn't even seem to notice but I felt bad.

I know about that one. my Rayven likes to randomly find cardboard/paper and start munching away lol.

I let my LO climb off the bed now (she can do it backwards, legs first) but sometimes she goes a little too fast and falls on her bum :rofl: Me and OH find it rather amusing and she laughs too.

:rofl: My LO does that a lot too.. She thinks she can just do it super quick and land on her feet then falls flat on her bum. Kids are too cute!

Had lunch with Xavier and OH today. I had him on my lap. He decided it be awesome to smash his face against the table. OH immediatly said "babe! Watch out."
Xavier stuck out his bottom lip...but the cool mommy that I am told him its okay...so he pretended like it never happened.

Good job Dad! Making poor snuggles think he wasn't okay.

Haha. So thats my bad mommy/good mommy moment.

My LO does that on the floor sometimes, she'll be playing and all of a sudden she decides to smack her face against the carepet... then she looks up at me like "what, mama...?" :wacko:

I always try to pretend to Maria that she didn't hurt herself too, half the time it works.

I was a bad mummy yesterday, I held Maria in one arm and a rice cake in the other hand and held it just out of her reach.

Til she cried :(

LO thinks she doesn't need any sleep today. I've just spent 40 minutes rocking her to put her down and she starts crying. I try and soothe her while she is still her cot and she still moans. I snapped and shouted at her. Then she got hysterical and now she is back downstairs and i feel terrible :(

2 bad mummy moments this week first i nicked her finger whilst clipping her nails omg did she cry i felt awful then just now i left her unstrapped in her swing having a chat with me on the floor whilst i wrap prezzies - left her 2 secs whilst i got sellotape and she had pulled herself forward and fallen out luckily on the cushion where i had been chatting she cried briefly then stopped but still bad mummy this week:cry:

It's a horrible, windy rainy day escalated because we live by the sea, and my house is a state, so I'm ashamed to admit that lo is all wrapped up in his pram in the porch with the door open (I'm in the kitchen which the porch goes onto with that door open) so I can do housework! He's been asleep an hour and a half and my house looks a lot better! :blush:

Nothing wrong with that, I leave Maria to sleep in the pram outside sometimes.

Yup the sea air is good for him! I couldn't do it as I live in a flat but if I had a back door I'd happily leave LO there as long as I could see her xx

Lol ok he slept for 3 hours! The air just knocks him out lol xx

Hehe. Does Maria nap well?

My LO has just the past week started to nap 2.5hours every afternoon rather than erratic naps, night time sleep is fantastic too - getting 13hours!!!! x

Okay I've been a terrible mum recently.

-The other night I'd spent hours getting LO to sleep and when he finally settled at around 4am (had an early start) I got in to bed and a minute later I heard him wake up and I just screamed and swore and generally had a bit of a breakdown. Woke my OH up and scared LO :nope: I then couldn't sleep as I felt so bad.

-When I was exhausted the other night I took an empty bottle and left it on the sofa and hid one of the bottles from the fridge behind some other food so that when LO woke up I could say I'd fed him and it was OH's turn :blush: To be fair though it was a weekend and LO always just eats and goes to sleep with OH but with me be smiles and talks and wants to play and won't eat and then of course won't sleep either which is fine in the day time but not when I'm exhausted.

-After LO had his 4 month jabs on Tuesday he literally would not stop screaming and was hysterical for half an hour. Nothing would settle him so in the end I just put him in his pram and went instead of shushing and comforting him. He falls asleep instantly in his pram which is why I did it but I feel bad for him falling asleep distressed.

-We're going through teething/sleep regression at the moment and I have gotten angry at LO quite a few times even though it isn't his fault he's so fussy and won't sleep :(

-I left LO with OH for the whole day yesterday and I wish I hadn't, it broke my heart.

Hehe. Does Maria nap well?

My LO has just the past week started to nap 2.5hours every afternoon rather than erratic naps, night time sleep is fantastic too - getting 13hours!!!! x

Not so bad anymore, usually one nap a day between 1 and 2 hours but sometimes I get a second nap out of her.
Jealous of your nighttime sleep now! I was up every 2 hours last night :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->