The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I was showin mil how well Flynn can sit up and was holding his hands while he say on her dining table, I thought he was stable and let go with one hand to get his snowsuit from next to me, I was holding round his waist and he sort of twisted and fell back a d banged his head pretty hard. He was fine but I didn't want mil to know how upset I was so I must have looked like a cold hearted bitch even though I went home and cried for an hour.
I fell down the stairs yesterday with Flynn in my arms, I'd taken him upstairs to bath him as he'd been sick in his hair, 1/2 way down the stairs he was sick again and I was so distracted I missed the bottom two steps, he is fine, he didn't even notice but I've hurt my ankle pretty bad, I can walk on it now but it bloody hurts!
I was baking mince pies for Christmas today and Flynn was in his door bouncer, he started to moan so I got him out and was holding him while I finished putting the pastry together, he sneezed on a full tray of pies... Instead of binning them I boxed them up anyway for mil!

I was showin mil how well Flynn can sit up and was holding his hands while he say on her dining table, I thought he was stable and let go with one hand to get his snowsuit from next to me, I was holding round his waist and he sort of twisted and fell back a d banged his head pretty hard. He was fine but I didn't want mil to know how upset I was so I must have looked like a cold hearted bitch even though I went home and cried for an hour.
I fell down the stairs yesterday with Flynn in my arms, I'd taken him upstairs to bath him as he'd been sick in his hair, 1/2 way down the stairs he was sick again and I was so distracted I missed the bottom two steps, he is fine, he didn't even notice but I've hurt my ankle pretty bad, I can walk on it now but it bloody hurts!
I was baking mince pies for Christmas today and Flynn was in his door bouncer, he started to moan so I got him out and was holding him while I finished putting the pastry together, he sneezed on a full tray of pies... Instead of binning them I boxed them up anyway for mil![/QUOTE]

:haha:
I feel like making pies for my mil now...

MY LO becomes really clingy and whiny in the evenings but its generally when im making tea.

she will follow me around the kitchen whining, grabbing hold of my legs and reaching to be picked up. so sometimes i dodge out of her way and go to the other worktop so she has to follow me. :blush:

otherwise i never get tea in on time and she eats really late. oppps

MY LO becomes really clingy and whiny in the evenings but its generally when im making tea.

she will follow me around the kitchen whining, grabbing hold of my legs and reaching to be picked up. so sometimes i dodge out of her way and go to the other worktop so she has to follow me. :blush:

:rofl: I sit my LO on the worktop with some pots, spoons etc. and watch her from the corner of my eye to make sure she doesn't attempt to dive off!

:rofl: I sit my LO on the worktop with some pots, spoons etc. and watch her from the corner of my eye to make sure she doesn't attempt to dive off!

Nice idea, I bet Maria would dive straight off though - she does off the bed :dohh:

I hide bits of rice cake around the kitchen for her to find while I wash the dishes or whatever, like a little treasure hunt :haha:

:dohh:

I hide bits of rice cake around the kitchen for her to find while I wash the dishes or whatever, like a little treasure hunt :haha:

oohh... I should do that. Tonight I'll accidentally drop a bag of cheerios in the kitchen while trying to get things done.

Avery has been trying to form a parasitic attachment to my leg. :wacko:

:dohh:

oohh... I should do that. Tonight I'll accidentally drop a bag of cheerios in the kitchen while trying to get things done.

Avery has been trying to form a parasitic attachment to my leg. :wacko:

Well that sounds delightful :haha:

We were at the supermarket today and Maria was moaning in the trolley so I let her down and she stole some price signs from the shelf and ran off with the them - I bet the other shoppers thought I'm a bad mummy :blush:

I feel awful, but sometimes I think about trying to shake her off. It probably wouldn't work though. :blush:

If I don't watch, Avery rips the tags off of clothes in stores. She's a high maintenance girl.

Did you let her keep the price signs? :haha:

Nah I just stuck them on a shelf, probably in the wrong place and quickly headed to another aisle :haha:

I was pulling at the snaps to nurse Derek, and they gave away suddenly, and I whacked him in the head.

We hadn't even left L&D yet. He was less than 3 hours old....

I just slept thru my week old baby's 3 am feeding. She went 5 hrs supposed to go no longer than 3. I feel terrible! Woke up with phone in bed so alarm must have gone off and I fell back to sleep.

If she slept through it too then I wouldn't worry about it!

Maria burnt herself on the fireplace yesterday :( She moved her hand on and off the door of it so quickly that it didn't burn bad (no blister or anything) but she was quite upset :(

I just slept thru my week old baby's 3 am feeding. She went 5 hrs supposed to go no longer than 3. I feel terrible! Woke up with phone in bed so alarm must have gone off and I fell back to sleep.

Is she low birth weight or have medical issues? If she doesn't I wouldn't wake her. She would wake if hungry anyway hun so don't feel guilty, you both must have needed the sleep xx

Maria burnt herself on the fireplace yesterday :( She moved her hand on and off the door of it so quickly that it didn't burn bad (no blister or anything) but she was quite upset :(

Oh dear :-( Do you have a fireguard?? Although she probably won't do it again anyway, they learn quick! My LO is so unpredictable now - she keeps touching the heaters but thank god they aren't hot enough to burn her x

Oh dear :-( Do you have a fireguard?? Although she probably won't do it again anyway, they learn quick! My LO is so unpredictable now - she keeps touching the heaters but thank god they aren't hot enough to burn her x

We have a fireguard but its so flimsy she would just push it over and fall into the fireplace. So far she has been so good at keeping away from it when the fire is going as the heat puts her off but I guess she got too excited this time.

OH was eating a bit of yule log yesterday and managed to put his elbow in it so I wiped it with the muslin that I had in my hand. LO then managed the pick up the muslin and stuff it in his mouth, sucking on the bit with chocolate on it. It was the tiniest bit but he was up all night and completely hyper and overstimulated which in the end made him hysterical.

I have a 6 month old golden retriever who has the kindest nature of any dog I've ever had and she loves my son so much.. Lil too much lol!

Any way she's quite boistress and excitable so when my sons having playtime, she stays in the kitchen but yesterday I accidentally left the door slightly open so she comes running in, straight up to my son to rub herself against him but knocks him flying into the door :cry:

My son was fine, but I really yelled at my pup, she sulked off to her bed. I feel terrible for letting her do that to my son, and I'm sure he only really crying cause I was shouting! But I feel worse about shouting at my pup when all she wanted to was love him :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->