The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

My LO fell off the bed yesterday :/

I put her down, propped up against my pillows and I guess they were a little too high because only a split second after I looked away, she'd fallen onto the floor in a heap.

I felt terrible! I didn't pay proper attention to where I was putting her because I've done it so many times before. She just got plonked down and I hadn't made sure she was safe before I turned away from her.

To make matters worse, she hit the side of the bin, it landed on her head and I screamed, lifted it up, pulled a tissue off her face and she just stuck out her bottom lip and started sobbing her little heart out :cry:

I still can't forgive myself! x

That happened to me too....first time wasnt so bad he just cried ... the 2nd time he fell (it was bad cuz it was the 2nd time) and also he was on his back like a turtle and screaming i thought his back was broken it was awful !!! x

When Ryan woke from his afternoon nap today I could hear that he had stood up and was playing with his monitor which is rested on the bar at the back of his cot. You can talk through the parent unit to the main unit in lo's bedroom so I pushed the talk button and said 'watcha doing', thinking it would entertain him. The volume must have been high or it must have made him jump though because he started crying. I ran through and grabbed him up but he was sobbing so hard.................and all I could do was laugh :haha: I'm such a terrible mummy :nope:

hehe this made me laugh out loud :D xxx

Ok heres mine...our radiators get really hot and LO has just started crawling ... i was in the bath & OH put our naked LO in the bathroom with me whilst he went to get a towel... he imediatly darted towards the boiling hot raidator...i started shouted "no no no no" and tried to grab him (from the bath) just then OH runs back into the bath room, flings the bathroom door open saying "what what what" .. LO is behind the door and gets his knuckles grazed under the door....and then starts to cry... ooops i feel so bad :( but at least he didnt burn himself i guess....geese whats the worst of the 2 evils lol
xxx

OMG Rosie goes CRAZZZY for dog food! Thankgoodness we buy the good stuff!

And mine is always clamping down and then RIPPING her face away. OUCHY! I've learned (and it's my bad mommy moment) that I can yell OUCH! and she cries. BIIIIG pouty lip and everything! It's fun.

Is it wrong to notice your baby has dirty feet before you go out, then use a baby wipe to clean them instead of washing her feet. :blush:

I feed my 10 month old such "adult" things. Like super stinky cheeses, liver, poached fish, but she seems to like it so I guess its OK. But I feel weird saying to get some more Roquefort for the baby!

Maria eats all those kinds of foods too, she had liver casserole and caviar tonight.

I don't even bother washing her dirty feet Neko :rofl:

Maria eats all those kinds of foods too, she had liver casserole and caviar tonight.

I don't even bother washing her dirty feet Neko :rofl:

I didn't want her socks to get dirty on the inside.

Ach, a bit of dirt is good for them. But maybe not dog food....

Caught my LO sucking on the dogs bone.... with a nice orange stain around her mouth from it. YUK!

KY kid always has dirty feet lol. And if you should so feel that a wipe is clean enough then it is! Rosie eats about anything but I haven't tried caviar!
After about 5 minutes with the new toys DH walked around and turned then all off!

Theres higher restrictions for what can be put into dog food than
For human food so I doubt it'll be that bad for them.
Flynns already spotted the cats dish but luckily he can't crawl yet so just gazes longingly at it lol

Poor Maria hasn't been washed or fed hot food in two days as we have no electricity or running water and no sign of it returning :( I gotta take her to the nurse tomorrow all dirty :( (urgh and me all dirty too :blush:)

Poor Maria hasn't been washed or fed hot food in two days as we have no electricity or running water and no sign of it returning :( I gotta take her to the nurse tomorrow all dirty :( (urgh and me all dirty too :blush:)

Never had a baby-wipe-bath :p ?

I think thats what I'll be doing in the morning!

You can do an 'its' bath. :haha:

*hugs*
It sucks having no power. I lost mine for over a week in October due to a freak snowstorm. If you lived closer you could borrow my generator.

Molly keeps throwing everything at the moment and is testing my patience by doing it in front of me with a look on her face etc. So anyway, tonight she threw the remote and it hit me so I shouted at her 'how dare you throw that remote, we do NOT throw!' and she just went silent and looked at her feet. I feel awful. I've only shouted at her once before and that was when she put herself in danger, I'm usually so much calmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->