The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Aughhh.... all I did today was Nothing...... Nothing at All :-(:-(. My day went something like this
baby woke up at 7, feed him. went back to bed laid him next to me and each time he woke up i just shoveled a boobie in his mouth next thing I knew, it was 5 pm. I only changed his nappy twice.

Hubby got home and looked at me funny but knew better and didn't ask why we were in pj's and no dinner on the table for him....:nope:

bad bad mommy I promise tomorrow we go back to our regular schedule.

Keep telling myself I have to cut Xavier's nails. I keep procrastinating...he woke up this morning with 3 deep scratches on his face. Of all places...his face. I'm so mad at myself...I still didn't cut his nails as I was running late for work. FML.

My son wanted some orajel cause he's teething his molars and he bit me and broke the skin and I screamed and said let go of my finger you little cock sucker and he let go and started saying cock...

:rofl: ^^ that is funny!

I just had a bad Mummy moment that made me think of this thread.

Was changing LO's nappy (she wears pull ups so stands up) and she started punching me in the eye, nose and mouth. I shouted "OUUUCH" and jokingly poked and hit her face back (like gently haha).

So now my LO is wandering round the house slapping and hitting herself in the face and laughing hysterically :dohh: :rofl:

:rofl: "stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!"
Maria was kicking herself in the head earlier - made me laugh!

OMG DH just did that with Rosie! She kept hitting him in the face so he grabbed her hand and made her hit herself and she shrieked and did it over and over and over!!!

Oh god I was a shit shit shite shite shite mommy yesterday :(

Took danny swimming with my friend and her baby, and while danny was being bounced from a sitting position on the side of the pool into the water, which he loves, he decided to attempt a baby backflip instead of his usual bouncing himself forward......and you know wet babies = slippy babies? well he slipped out of my hands, went backwards, smacked his head off of the plastic surrounding drain part of the swimming pool >.< I swear my heart stopped for about 5 seconds, i snatched him up right away just as he started screaming :'(
I was in full panic mode - didn't know whether to run him to my car still in my swimsuit or whether to call and ambulance while i was getting us dried and changed, could hardly hold him for panicking and shaking..... (this was all in less than 60 seconds)
...............then the wee bugger suddenly stopped crying, looked at me, and started giggling :/ then bit my shoulder when i was cuddling him. Giggled all the way through the showers being hosed down and all the way through getting dressed....
Of course then i started worrying he had some kind of brain hemorrhage and it was pressing on the emotion control center of his brain causing inappropriate emotions....then realised that was daft, there was a red mark at first but after half an hour it had gone, and today theres nothing ........

Bad mummy last night again (well, technically this morning)
He's now got 2 bottom teeth which appeared at christmas.......and he's started using them. On my boobs. And giggling about it. Well he REALLY sunk his teeth in last night, broke the skin, and wouldnt let go.....i nipped his hand because i'd already tried the "pushing his face into boob" thing, he big harder.....it was automatic sudden reaction, ust nipped the back of his hand >.< i feel horrible now because he bounced off my boob and screamed :S I didnt think i pinched it that hard! Again though, he was giggling next time he bit my boob, I ended up having to express and give him it via a bottle, which he's managed to leave a small teeth mark in O.O

Great, so cracked his head and nipped his hand in the same day.

Oh dear!

When Maria bites I stick my finger in the corner of her mouth to make her unlatch - the pushing her into my boob never worked.

My baby is begging for candy at it's only 10 am.

I started yelling ow and putting rosie down when she bit me. Now all I have to do is say ow loudly and she let's go and starts crying. Its kinda cute.

I had nearly finished putting my make up on this morning and was just pencilling in my eyebrows. LO was sitting in her bumbo playing with her Tigger toy when she decided she wanted to get out and started moaning. To buy me a few minutes, I popped her dummy in for a bit of quiet while I finished up. Problem was, I used the hand that I was holding the pencil in and managed to poke her in the eye with it! I laughed the same way I do when she gets lots of water on her face (you know, that distracting laugh) and it seemed to work. Naughty mummy!

https://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/EmoBabySammy_x/IMAG0946.jpg

That is all.

Looks comfy :haha:

I accidently whacked Maria upside the head last night :( I was kicking OH up the arse, literally, cos he was being stupid and slow and I swung my arm out for balance and it caught Maria round the side of the head - she was not impressed, poor girl. Didn't hit hard though but I think it scared her :(

Alsoa bad mummy for taking a piccy to show you lot :) Haha.

You should always take a picture to preserve those beautiful memories of being a bad mummy :haha:

Haha I also just nipped his finger while cutting his nails.

Not having a good day lol
I'm sure his future girlfriends will love them Piccys lol i needs more embracing ones haha

Harleyy, how dare you have a commercialized toy like Tigger!!

Yesterday we were out where and there were a lot of other kids. Avery wanted to run around like a nut and kept falling on her face. She's not very good at running yet. I'm sure people wondered why I didn't pick her up and put her on my lap. But she loves running around, falling down and getting back up to do it again.

Took OH to the airport at 3am...he missed his flight so we had to wait till 8. Xavier decided he didn't wanna go back to sleep. I layed in bed with him to try to take a nap. He fell asleep but somehow still managed to fall off the bed. =( First time ever. He screamed for a split second. I don't think he hurt himself. I think he got scared more than anything.

PHEEEWWWW, close one.

Pictures are the best!!

I let Rosie cry for a little while this morning while I did my work out video :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->