The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Haha ^ I bet it was only a minute really you silly bugger :rofl:

I have just got myself the Pump it Up workout video but LO finds it hilarious joining in and helping me so I'm sure we'll have fun tomorrow.

We had Fitness TV on earlier and were doing squats and lunges together. LO was also showing off and doing headstands thingies.

Pictures are the best!!

I let Rosie cry for a little while this morning while I did my work out video :D

iv been doing my work out vid with DD in the sling! she gets bounced around and then brings up all her wind so we both end up happy! i just dont let OH know as he would go spare! lol

Elia is having a very clingy day so i have her sitting on my lap while typing and eating my lunch. I just droped a piece of hard egg with dressing on it on her head... so now I have to go clean her up and change her shirt because it got dirty..... bed bed mommy making baby cranky..

Little man was sitting up by himself today with me sat behind him to make sure he didn't fall but he suddenly just fell flat on his face, don't even know how it happened! Was scared he broke his nose :cry:

Little man was sitting up by himself today with me sat behind him to make sure he didn't fall but he suddenly just fell flat on his face, don't even know how it happened! Was scared he broke his nose :cry:

Flynn does that all the time, it scares him but he's never hurt himself, he's trying to learn to crawl at the mo and is deliberately launching himself forward from sitting, I'm sure he's gonna get carpet burns on his face!
It's all part of learning, he's got to fall to figure out how to do it properly next time.

Yesterday my OH stood on Maiya's foot.
She's two month's old and he'd just changed her and went to stand up and she wriggled and he caught her foot. She didn't cry and he didnt put any pressure on it. He caught a bit the skin and it looked a bit red for about ten minutes but after that everything was fine. I did a pressure check and it didnt even bother her so i guess she's okay.
He felt awful though, nearly cried bless him. Definitely affects the parents more than the baby's :) xx

Smashed Xaviers head on the top of the car while putting him into the carseat...Seems to be a usual for me. This can't be good for his head. lol. He never cries though, so I'm sure its not hard.

Eh, if he doesn't cry it can't be that bad....

Me and Maria went sledging today (in the normal sledge not the baby one so she wasn't strapped in) and I was dragging her up the hill a bit too enthusiastically and suddenly noticed it was a lot lighter, looked round and she was face down in the snow :blush:
It happened several times after as well so I was starting to think she was doing it on purpose

this morning I left my LO (16 weeks old) on his playmat in the middle of the room when i went to fold some washing out the dryer. literally 2 minutes later i heard "bump bump" and he started crying!!! I panicked and ran back in the room thinking something fell on him..... he had managed to shuffle on his back all the way to the fireplace and bang his head :( poor baby xxxxxxxx

Smashed Xaviers head on the top of the car while putting him into the carseat...Seems to be a usual for me. This can't be good for his head. lol. He never cries though, so I'm sure its not hard.

i have always done this with my eldest! still do and she is fine lol xx

ETA: not on purpose as that sounds haha!

thought it would be funny to let danny lick a peeled grape..........(im not weaning already, i was just giving him a taste as he kept trying to grab them from the plastic tub i had them in when he was on my lap!!)
but he instantly bit down and before i could get the 1/3rd out his mouth he made a few funny faces, chomped it briefly and swallowed it..........i found it undigested in his nappy about 8 hours later :/
total panic though i didn't expect him to just GO for it like that, i thought he's recoil because they were a bit on the sour side........oops :/ and trying to get my fingers in, i was worrying about pushing the bit of grape further back so didn't want to stick fingers IN so i kind of flapped for a bit panicking about what to do.......

anyway after all this he kept grabbing my hands and trying to stuff them in his mouth :/ think he might have decided he liked it afterall :haha:

This thread is ace!!! :rofl:

We have done the not fastening the carseat as we both thought each other had done it.......

I was walking up he stairs with Jade in my arms, she was only about 2 weeks old. I tripped and had to put my hand out to save us, but she fell straight back and hit her head so hard on the stairs :( I ran the rest of the stairs crying and gave her to my Mum.

Paul was siting on the sofa playing with Alfie and lifting him above his head. He moved him backwards above his head straight into the wall, not gently either, I went mad :dohh: :lol:

I left Jade out in the garden when she was 18 months old as she had a spider on her and I have a severe phobia........I had to get the courage to get rid otherwise I would have had to leave her there. So I actually took a full swinging kick and kicked it off of her shoulder. How I managed not to kick Jade is unreal, but I was very Thankful that I didn't, and that I got that thing off otherwise I would not have let her indoors.:blush:

I used to change Alfie's bum on the changing mat on top of our poufe, well we also used to leave him there whilst we turned to get the wipes and stuff, this particular day he had obviously learnt to move and went off the poufe backwards, landing on his head.

I once stood on and broke one of Pauls most collectable cars and blamed Jade when she was just 3yrs old:blush:

I must have loads, but I just can't think of them! x

OMG I laughed so hard at blaming the 3 year old for breaking the car :haha:

My 6 month old sits up very well by herself, so I sat her in front of her activity arch and proceeded to play a game on my iPhone. I heard her start to cry, and when I looked down, she had her head stuck in the A frame of the arch, trying to reach something on the other side of it. There was a moment of panic when I couldn't get her head out right away

for the past few mornings lo has decided he wants to be up at 5am. This morning i thought "im not getting up, il lay in bed and see if he goes back to sleep. I must have fell asleep because at half 5, i woke up to the dog on my bed. LO had opened out bedroom door & let the dog in to play with him!! I fell back to sleep again & they were on the bed playing! Ooops!!

This one is really bad, my worst moment to date for sure....

So LO was crawling around the kitchen, we are very clean people so there is no need to worry what he may pick up and put in his mouth I look over at him and he is stuck under a chair and can't figure out how to back out...So I rescue him and bring him to his room because I noticed he needed to be changed...I lay him down on his changing table and notice he is is sucking on something, I open his mouth and remove a metal washer!!!! About 3/4 in around :dohh: :dohh: :nope: Apparently one of the chair legs is loose and it fell off, I founD the connecting nut on the floor....Thank god he is ok!!! I feel AWFUL!!!!!

I've been very good, no new bad Mummy moments to add!

Although I was changing my (19month old) nephews nappy last week and when I opened it I jumped back in shock and thought "Holy crap what the f*** is THAT?" and then it suddenly dawned on me I was changing a boy not a girl :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->