The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I put Maria in woolen socks today so I could watch her slip and slide on the laminate floor. It amuses me.

The things people without TVs do to amuse themselves. :winkwink:

Cue 4am yesterday morning, my LO had been whinging and whining and being difficult for three hours... I told him to shut up on more than one occasion and I yelled 'For fucks sake!'

I feel bad now :( So lots of cuddles today x I was just so so tired

I forgot to put the seat belt around lo's car seat, got home and the seat was on its side with lo in it with a huge grin on his face - I laughed lol

In all serious tho I dred to think what would have happened if I had have crashed :( x

Cue 4am yesterday morning, my LO had been whinging and whining and being difficult for three hours... I told him to shut up on more than one occasion and I yelled 'For fucks sake!'

I feel bad now :( So lots of cuddles today x I was just so so tired

And I was feeling bad for having done something similar tonight when my LO should have been asleep for hours already...so glad I read this, I don't feel so alone now!

My ex still has the pram so Maria is currently taking her nap outside in a wheelbarrow! :blush:

I have had a few bad mommy moments but the one that I think stands out was when I had to little ones under the age of five and I think that I had dozed off for a moment and my son took my electic personal shaver and shaved a patch of hair from his hair and then to my daughters hair and then when I went to comb my daughters hair and a couple curls had jst fallen off and I was like what the ffffff.....anywho I found out my son had told me at best he could at 3 that he had cut her hair because it was to hot for her to have all the hair she had on her hair....lol man it was funny but bad all at the same time and we had to wait to the hair grew in on both of their heads in order to cut it back to its normal state......so bad.....:thumbup:

I have had a few bad mommy moments but the one that I think stands out was when I had to little ones under the age of five and I think that I had dozed off for a moment and my son took my electic personal shaver and shaved a patch of hair from his hair and then to my daughters hair and then when I went to comb my daughters hair and a couple curls had jst fallen off and I was like what the ffffff.....anywho I found out my son had told me at best he could at 3 that he had cut her hair because it was to hot for her to have all the hair she had on her hair....lol man it was funny but bad all at the same time and we had to wait to the hair grew in on both of their heads in order to cut it back to its normal state......so bad.....:thumbup:

My little brother stole one of my Dad's razors (proper shaving one) once when he was 9 or 10 and his friend helped him shave his head - literally bald! My mother was not a happy lady :rofl:

The wheelbarrow pic!
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/ec0f3d08.jpg

^^ that is brilliant!! i'd never get Alex to sleep in a wheelbarrow, he'd be straight over the side :haha:

On Wednesday afternoon LO was very tired but wouldn't nap. She was rubbing her eyes etc but every time I put her in the cot she'd cry. I could see the sun shining outside and it looked so inviting and I was starting to get a bit wound up. What did I do? I put LO in her Jumperoo in the living room and I got a glass of wine and sat in the garden! She was perfectly happy but it did feel very naughty. I could hear her the whole time so I knew she was happy and talking away. I just needed a few minutes to myself to get back on track. She doesn't enjoy being outside for long when the sun is bright but I'm an outside sort of person. We have to compromise!

That pic is hilarious!! I'm gna call Social Services ;-)

So yesterday I was bathing LO and trying to wash her hair while she was lying on her tummy "swimming". I held her head still for a second then wondered why she was thrashing and realised I was holding her face under the water :rofl: LO and OH did find it highly amusing but I gave some extra snuggles at bedtime cos I felt guilty.

I had a Stella in the sun in a beer garden (wow classy bird!) and now I feel tiddly. Luckily willow has gone straight to sleep, so I can spend the evening drinking water to get rid of my headache....officially now a light weight.

lol...I replied to this thread earlier but readin this thread makes me laugh and know its normal to make mistakes we are only human and their is no perfect parents lol

For the past 3 weeks my LO has been awful to look after. he has been teething and crying and waking up in the night it has been the worst 3 weeks of my life, ive wanted to throw him out the window! :(

my pnd / intrusive thoughts had got so bad i finally did something about it and rang a helpline they do where i live called italk! its fab!! also dr has put me on citalopram for anxiety pnd and i feel alot happier and better on it !

Just feel so bad for how ive treated LO the past 3 weeks he is so beautiful and his crying was just to tell me he was in pain but u know when u try EVERYTHING....calpol....nurofen...teething granules....bonjella....milk....nothing worked!! but happy to say he seems to be a bit better now and has his 3rd tooth which is at the top. i just hated it when i lost my temper with him :(

do you reackon he will remember me shouting?

:( ccc

For the past 3 weeks my LO has been awful to look after. he has been teething and crying and waking up in the night it has been the worst 3 weeks of my life, ive wanted to throw him out the window! :(

my pnd / intrusive thoughts had got so bad i finally did something about it and rang a helpline they do where i live called italk! its fab!! also dr has put me on citalopram for anxiety pnd and i feel alot happier and better on it !

Just feel so bad for how ive treated LO the past 3 weeks he is so beautiful and his crying was just to tell me he was in pain but u know when u try EVERYTHING....calpol....nurofen...teething granules....bonjella....milk....nothing worked!! but happy to say he seems to be a bit better now and has his 3rd tooth which is at the top. i just hated it when i lost my temper with him :(

No, I don't think he'll remember...no worries. Hopefully that tooth pops soon, so he'll get to feeling better :hugs:

No, I don't think he'll remember...no worries. Hopefully that tooth pops soon, so he'll get to feeling better :hugs:

Thank you and yes both teeth have popped through and we have had a lovely day today I love him so much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->