The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

OMG I'm on here again................

I drove 30 mins to a friend's house today. When I got there I went to get LO out the car and realised I'd driven all that way without strapping the car seat into the car. She was strapped into her seat but the car seat was just sitting on the front seat. I was mortified and horrified. I keep thinking what would have happened if I had an accident or had to do an emergency stop? Horrible feeling. I cuddled her extra tight when we got inside.

Have the flu, so LO is sitting in front of the TV by herself while I am on B&B trying to stay awake.

She isnt even 4 months old, makes me feel terrible. Especially since I have barely talked to her today because my throat hurts.

OMG I'm on here again................

I drove 30 mins to a friend's house today. When I got there I went to get LO out the car and realised I'd driven all that way without strapping the car seat into the car. She was strapped into her seat but the car seat was just sitting on the front seat. I was mortified and horrified. I keep thinking what would have happened if I had an accident or had to do an emergency stop? Horrible feeling. I cuddled her extra tight when we got inside.

:hugs: that's really frightening experience for you, and you'll never do it again, glad it all turned out ok.

My new "confession"....I was driving along with willow in the back seat the other day when she started making "mummy, help me" noises, kind of whining, but not crying. I thought she was just being a bit fussy and wanted attention, so I carried on and finished my journey.

Only to find willow sitting with her chin on her chest, unable to lift her head back up, whimpering away....

Needless to say I have readjusted the straps.

Have the flu, so LO is sitting in front of the TV by herself while I am on B&B trying to stay awake.

She isnt even 4 months old, makes me feel terrible. Especially since I have barely talked to her today because my throat hurts.

Oh hope you get to feeling better!

I feel such a bad mummy today, was clipping Caleb's fingernails as he keeps scratching himself and took some skin off the end of his thumb! He barely cried but it bled for what felt like ages, I feel awful
:-(

I feel such a bad mummy today, was clipping Caleb's fingernails as he keeps scratching himself and took some skin off the end of his thumb! He barely cried but it bled for what felt like ages, I feel awful

Think we've all done that one hunni :hugs:

The other day, I was holding Russell on the couch, and he threw himself back quicker then I could stop. and he bonked his head right on the arm of the couch...except part of the arms on our couch are wood...and he HAD to hit that part...:( He cried for a few seconds...but I think he got more scared then anything. Thankfully OH was home...because I had to had Russell to him, as I just start sobbing cuz I felt so bad, he was fine but I was a MESS! :(

Maria launched herself off the bed this morning, straight into the cupboard. I knew she was awake but I kept dozing off instead of getting up with her :(

Kezzy tried to do the flying leap out of my arms today. Only just caught her ugh.

I'm so worried about what other people think about my LO not crawling that I force my baby to go on his tummy at least once every day even though he screams. It breaks my heart but I know he doesn't spend enough time on his tummy.

I've just had a good cry session because my son frustrated the hell out of me tonight and was crying for 2 hours straight, nothing worked to stop him. I had to put him down and go outside for 10 minutes and cry. I cuddled him when I came back in. I feel like the worlds worst mom right now :(

I've just had a good cry session because my son frustrated the hell out of me tonight and was crying for 2 hours straight, nothing worked to stop him. I had to put him down and go outside for 10 minutes and cry. I cuddled him when I came back in. I feel like the worlds worst mom right now :(

Aw Hun don't feel bad - I think we've all done the same :hugs::flower:

Last night my DD was having her evening breastfeed. She likes to feed standing up and on the go. so she has a quick drink from one side and goes off for 1 min then comes back and feeds from the other side. (strange i know)

anyway she had 1 feed then went off and found my OH's PS3 game case. she was whining at me to open it, so i did and took the game out. she was playing with it for a while opening and shutting it. she then came back and had a feed, however while she was feeding on one side she was playing with the case and shut the edge of my nipple between the two sides.

I screamed in pain and she jumped and squeezed more. i then shouted at her to let go so i could release my nipple. she looked at me with the saddest face, i was nearly crying, her bottom lip was trembling and in the end she was crying because i was crying lol.

blimey it hurt though. i didnt mean to shout at her i just had to get it off. :haha:

Think we've all done that one hunni :hugs:

Aww bless! Yeah I've done it too, waited till lo was asleep then watched his peaceful face turned into a bottom lip cry , my oh did it just b4 we went to get him weighed, we had to stick a plaster on his finger, was not happy, speshly being a younger couple ppl looking down their noses at u lol xxx

Feel like the worlds worst mum, lo is teething, it seems to be going on forever! From the minute he is up I can't wait for him to go down for a nap :( he is Whiney and clingy and I feel so much better when I'm at work ( even took on 2 jobs so I spend more time away from him) :'( I miss him like crazy but as soon as he whinges that's it! I'm on medication now which helps but it just seems every single bloody day!!! We never go through the whole day where it's been a fab day it's always crappy days . Oh suggests giving lo to mil but I do a lot when im at work and nursey of course but I can't just give him away every time he gets Whiney :( what am I going to do I feel like I'm not cut out for this anymore :'(

My little man is now crawling and extremely mobile & he hates sitting in his infant to toddler chair and today he was just into everything and pulling the wires out the T.V and pulling out the nappies from the place I keep them so I sat him in his chair just so he'd know not to do it he turned around jumping in it then he flipped the whole thing forward and smacked his head on the floor, I feel so terrible putting him in there now!

I fell asleep three times last night.

Once, while feeding Z on my lap, I caught myself falling sideways just in time.

The second time, I was BFing lying down and woke to DH yelling at me for endangering our baby.

The third time Z was on my chest after a feed and I fell asleep while burping him. I woke up when he threw himself sideways out of my arms and nearly fell on the floor.

The moral? Don't sleep! (I'm only getting 1-2 hrs a night anyway :wacko:)

I love my boys so much but I am fed up with not sleeping properly, with wanting to cry all the time cause I have the blues and most of all with my huge down-hanging apron of a belly. I want my flat de-cluttered and not have baby things EVERYwhere. I am horrible and ungrateful and I am now off to cry again.

I use this carseat when I have to take my Mom's van. I preach car seat safety 100% and have to use this piece of shit. I'm pretty sure this had to of been used on my Mother close to 40 years ago.
543380_10151474498355508_653365507_23875219_729907124_n.jpg

Cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"