The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I love my boys so much but I am fed up with not sleeping properly, with wanting to cry all the time cause I have the blues and most of all with my huge down-hanging apron of a belly. I want my flat de-cluttered and not have baby things EVERYwhere. I am horrible and ungrateful and I am now off to cry again.

:hugs:

I love my boys so much but I am fed up with not sleeping properly, with wanting to cry all the time cause I have the blues and most of all with my huge down-hanging apron of a belly. I want my flat de-cluttered and not have baby things EVERYwhere. I am horrible and ungrateful and I am now off to cry again.

Hugs to you!:hugs: you're not being horrible! You're a new mummy, and its overwhelming enough with 1 Lo, nevermind twins! Sleep will get better, the first couple of weeks are the hardest but remember there's always someone to talk to and I'm sure family and friends would love cuddles with your boys whilst you have some 'me' time, even if its just in another room. I know I didnt have 2 babies but when I look at my stretchmarks on my 'pouch' I remember what a blessing it was to carry my baby and you had twins, which is special! Be proud Mama :)
And just while you want your flat baby clutter free, I used to love my clutterfree house. Now I have baby toys, cloth nappies in every room at hand, washing on every radiator and 2 husky type dogs that moult and leave their toys EVERYWHERE! They are worse than my lo!

Ahh crazy life, wouldn't want it any other way!:cloud9:

One time I fell asleep with my baby in my arms when they were about 5 weeks old, thankfully my laptop was beside the sofa, so when baby slipped a bit from my arms their head tapped the laptop edge instead of them posssibly falling onto the floor. On that day I never again dared to breastfeed on the sofa, now I know why they say "Never breastfeed while tired on the sofa" I felt so awlful that day like the worse mother on earth for being so careless :cry:

Today
1) I gave willow a tiny piece of chocolate, don't know what came over me, she's only 13 weeks old....she loved it though, whoops, no more solids for you for at least another month or two!
2) I bashed her head on the baby bath as I was getting her out.
3) I growled at her when she spat some milk out, and she looked petrified...

It's not been a good day....

Knocked Kara's head off the bathroom door and I couldnt help but laugh at her expression.

What a terrible person I am.

my first bad mommy confession...
LO was crying and crying cause she was hungry and OH was holding her. So I said I want to breastfeed her. I grab the boppy pillow and while I am adjusting it around me dont know what happened but I guess OH thought I was ready to take her and we moved in the same direction at once and My hand kind of punched LO in the head..I felt so bad it wasnt that hard and she didnt even cry in fact she had stopped crying I think I scared her.

Heya,

I just wanted to say you aren't alone in what you're feeling. I have twins too and I could have written EXACTLY what you have. It does get better, then worse again, then better again........its very up and down!!

One thing you will do is get used to everything twins bring, that alone makes you feel a tad better on a day to day basis.

I notice you are in London, if you are nearby maybe we could meet up and compare stories?! Even if you are not close by, please feel free to PM me if you need any support, I know exactly what you're going through :hugs:

i was really hungry so i put LO in his bouncy chair. he started crying but i didnt want my food to get cold so i played with his foot with one hand and kept eating with the other. he cried during the whole meal i felt so bad

i was really hungry so i put LO in his bouncy chair. he started crying but i didnt want my food to get cold so i played with his foot with one hand and kept eating with the other. he cried during the whole meal i felt so bad

Sounds like most meals I've had since Alex was born :wacko::dohh:

He really hates me eating for some reason and will be sat there mega happy and smiling, but as soon as I set my plate of food down to eat - he goes berserk :cry::dohh::growlmad::nope:
He also has a knack of waking and screaming the SECOND I lay back to relax in the bath :shrug:

Sounds like most meals I've had since Alex was born :wacko::dohh:

He really hates me eating for some reason and will be sat there mega happy and smiling, but as soon as I set my plate of food down to eat - he goes berserk :cry::dohh::growlmad::nope:
He also has a knack of waking and screaming the SECOND I lay back to relax in the bath :shrug:

That's funny-I swore to DH that every time I get off the couch & go to bed the minute I fall asleep lo wakes up-he didn't believe me until I made it a point to stop each time on my way to make a bottle lol

I left him on the sofa while i was in the kitchen one day and he rolled off :dohh: he was only about 6 weeks old!!

My worst is probs when i took him for his first set of injections i started uncontrolably laughing at him when he was screaming .... instead of crying like most mums :blush: I think it was defo a nervous laugh to stop me from crying!!!!!

I was hoovering LO's room while he was playing in there. I was kind of playing around with the hoover head on him, pretending to suck him up, which he thought was hilarious. A few minutes later I put the hoover down for one second while I got the other attachment for it, turned around and LO had grabbed the hoover head while it was still on, had tried to put it in his mouth, and it got stuck to his face.

He was so shocked he didn't even cry and I was horrified but couldn't stop laughing. :dohh:

I was hoovering LO's room while he was playing in there. I was kind of playing around with the hoover head on him, pretending to suck him up, which he thought was hilarious. A few minutes later I put the hoover down for one second while I got the other attachment for it, turned around and LO had grabbed the hoover head while it was still on, had tried to put it in his mouth, and it got stuck to his face.

He was so shocked he didn't even cry and I was horrified but couldn't stop laughing. :dohh:

That whole story just played out in my mind while I was reading it. I probably would have been laughing too...poor bub!

On the other day when I was walking out of our living room I accidently knocked Aliinas head on the door :( I felt so horrible cos she started to cry but was ok once I cuddled her well! But today I felt even more horrible.... I was txting my mum while I was feeding Aliina and the phone slipped off my hand and fell straight to her head :( and OH said "OMG you are going to cause her brain damage soon banging her head everywhere!" :( I felt horrible and still do :( :( she cried few seconds but not much, but still.. :( she looked so sad.

My lo rolled off the couch today :(((( I just took my eyes off her for two sec.. she screamed like crazy, tears and all... as I conforted her she laugned and cried at the same time for a while.

She was cranky all day, mostly because of teething but im shure it dindnt help..

I feel sooo bad..poor poor bbaby

When my elderst daughter was 6yrs old, she was doing homework and kept squinting, opening & closing her eyes & I thought it was just a habit she was starting to do, I said "would you stop doing that" and she replied "mummy I have a headache" I said yeah cause your doing those silly actions with your eyes" well couple of days in a row she would come home from school complaining of a headache & I thought well maybe there is something wrong with her eyes, sure enough took her to the optometrist and she really needed writing/reading glasses & here I was thinking she was creating some silly habit. Yep I felt pretty bad :dohh:

I didn't put any slippers or socks with the grippy bits on Maria yesterday morning and she was in a sleepsuit with feet so very slippery - she ran full pelt towards the bathroom, slipped and whacked her mouth on the little step there :( she split her lip open but I didn't realise and told her she was ok (I was cleaning up her milk she spilt on the floor so I didn't see it, just heard her crying) and then when I picked her up I saw all the blood :cry:

Slept way to long and MIL is pissed at me because she took bub this morning because I didn't hear her :cry:

I've tricked Flynn into going to bed half hour early coz I want to watch tv in peace.

Eta- today I made Flynn sit with his great grandma even tho he's petrified of her, I bribed him with chocolate buttons so he'd sit nicely and not cry. (she's 88 and has suspected terminal cancer, she's refused the tests to confirm, she was upset that she won't get many more cuddles)
So it was in a good cause but I still feel a bit bad for bribing him.

My son wanted some orajel cause he's teething his molars and he bit me and broke the skin and I screamed and said let go of my finger you little cock sucker and he let go and started saying cock...

Cannot stop laughing at this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->