The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Wow I love that the dumb mistakes I make are really mishaps had by all lol....I don't know how many times I have accidently knocked my son down or into the wall when I don't notice he is right behind me or under foot! Have had him fall off the bed twice:cry: felt horrible!!!! The best was when he was about 6 months and we made a temporary bed in our camping trailer for me to wake up to his angry cries and noticed he somehow slipped through the cushons at the end of the bed, then slid down a blanket and was trapped in our duffle bag on the floor:thumbup: high five me lol

the other week, I re-arranged Russell's room, and put his changing table next to his dresser, which has a flimsy desk lamp on it(its not very heavy at all), for night time feeding or if its really dark in his room, as an extra light, but it falls over ALL the time, and silly me, didn't think to move it when I moved stuff around...so when I turned it on today when he was on the changing table, it toppled over, and before I could catch it, smacked him near his eye, and he cried and cried :( I feel like the worse mom ever, cuz he's got a small bump by his eye now :( ugh.

I feel bad cos I can't look after Maria right now :( Got out of the hospital today but she's still staying at her dad's cos I just can't face looking after her feeling like this :cry: I feel like I'm neglecting her even though I know she's being well looked after, just not by me...

Oh Natsku, why did you have to go to the hospital? I hope you're feeling better!

They found something in my belly, they're not sure what but maybe a tumour. Came home cos they are no surgery slots free this week for the biopsy. I think half of the sick feeling is from the stress and worry really.

Natsku :hugs:! Hope they will find it is nothing bad! :hugs:

Edit: That pic of your lil one hugging the Panda has to be one of the cutest pics ever! Even showed it to my OH! She is adorable!

Natsku - I hope all goes well for you and that any results come back with good news. :hugs: Prayers and blessings to you.

Thanks. I get to see Maria today so that makes me feel better :)

Thanks. I get to see Maria today so that makes me feel better :)

Thoughts & prayers. I know how difficult it is to put on a happy face & be motivated to do anything when you are unwell stressed or upset. From all your posts it's easy to see how much time you spend with Maria & how much you love her. No use in beating yourself up. I'm sure everything will be fine

Taught my LO at 4 months how to hold his own bottle because I had a lot of stuff to do... lol now he wont let me hold the bottle for him.

I love my boys so much but I am fed up with not sleeping properly, with wanting to cry all the time cause I have the blues and most of all with my huge down-hanging apron of a belly. I want my flat de-cluttered and not have baby things EVERYwhere. I am horrible and ungrateful and I am now off to cry again.

Hon, being a twin mom takes twice as much patience,twice as much love and twice as much skill at ignoring the tiny crap that gets to you! My house has looked like a bomb went off for over a year now :blush: but when I get super frustrated about it, I go play with my girls some more! My oldest is turning 20 in a couple weeks, I KNOW how fast this all goes and I want to enjoy every moment! There is an old poem about leaving the housework for another day- and I LIVE by it- "I'm rocking my babies and babies don't keep"- Keep your chin up, love- as soon as the sleeping thing regulates a little more (And it will- there will come a moment when you are over the moon ecstatic that you just got a solid 4 hours sleep! Then 5, etc) you'll have a better coping and handle on things- Until then, enjoy those tiny loves, they really don't keep :hugs:

"Mother, O Mother, come shake out your cloth,
Empty the dustpan, poison the moth,
Hang out the washing, make up the bed,
Sew on a button and butter the bread.
Where is the mother whose house is so shocking?
She’s up in the nursery, blissfully rocking.
Oh, I’ve grown as shiftless as Little Boy Blue,Lullaby, rockabye, lullaby loo.
Dishes are waiting and bills are past due
Pat-a-cake, darling, and peek, peek-a-boo
The shopping’s not done and there’s nothing for stew
And out in the yard there’s a hullabaloo
But I’m playing Kanga and this is my Roo
Look! Aren’t his eyes the most wonderful hue?
Lullaby, rockaby lullaby loo.
The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
But children grow up as I’ve learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!I’m rocking my baby and babies don’t keep.
- Ruth Hulbert Hamilton"

:cry:Left LO to CIO last night because I was so angry/frustrated that it was either put her down and walk away or stay there untill I snapped and screamed at her... which would have only further escalated the problem.

Heyyady, I stole your poem hope you don't mind.

heyyady I love the poem and thank you so much for your post! You are right and things are already a lil better. But mostly I am over the baby blues and that helps a lot! Lots of :hugs: to you :) xxx

Angel- I'm glad to hear things are getting better! :hugs:

Tanya- I think we all need to pass this on to as many mommies as we know!

BandK- You did the right thing, Love- :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->