The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

This is a mishap on my Nanna's behalf (RIP <3). Apparently back in her day you could go in shops and leave the baby in the pram outside, because no one kidnapped them back in those days apparently so it was normal to do so. She came out and forgot my aunty was there, and didn't realise she'd forgotten her until after she'd gotten the bus home!!! She went back and my aunty was still asleep in the pram outside the shop!

:haha:my aunt did this to my cousin oscar he was 6 months old he is now 16 she just plum forgot and was so greatful that the shopkeeper took the pram inside and oscar was cooing quite happily wen she returned out of her mind

I was having a bath while Isabelle played on the floor with her toys, which she normally does very happily. I looked over the edge of the bath to check on her, and she was on her knees scraping at a patch on the wall and eating the flakes of paint that came off!!!

Argh!!

Xavier was walking around drinking some juice from his straw sippy cup. He wasn't paying attention and tripped over my shoe that was in the middle of the way. Straw stabbed him inside his check. The bruising is so bad you can see it from the outside. I feel sooooooo bad. =( Went to the doc cause he had a alergic reaction to some insect bite. She even asked what happened to his face.

BAD MOMMY.

I've been putting my little Roxas in his own room to sleep for the past 2 nights. Well last night all was well, until I woke up and realized our baby monitors had gone down in the night sometime! I ran in to check on him and he was sleeping but had rotated 180* which he tends to do when he gets going on a screaming, crying jag. I feel AWFUL. DH says to stop worrying, he is fine, which I know but I still feel like I wasn't there for him when he needed me and I let him down as a mommy. Ok, I feel a little better now.

I yelled "shut up!!" at Zoe today. :nope: She was clean and full and screaming, nothing would quit her. I STILL feel bad and it was 9 hours ago. :cry:

I had just bought from dentinox cradle cap shampoo for my son and I was squeezing the bottle gently so I coud have a sniff off the shampoo, I thought I would let him smell it too..bad idea.. I must of squeezed the bottle too hard and it went all over his nose and mouth, even got inside his mouth and that stuff tastes disgusting! (i had to try some to make it evens haha) He would not stop screaming!! I got a little worried but luckily the shampoo isn't poisonous if swallowed ad he soon settnled . BAD MUMMA!

ilysilly I have done this and every time I think of it I feel a hot rush of guilt and shame all over. Sorry I cannot console you cause I too feel like a bad mum. But at least we aren't the only ones who have done this (not that that makes me feel that much better). :cry:

When my little boy was two he was playing in my room with his toy planes so I went to hang some clean washing up, but when I was gone his toy planes were soon replaced by sudocrem and he decided to smear it all over his head and face... when I came back and caught him it was all in the carpet and on my bed and it was so thick and deep in his ears i had to scoop it out with cotton buds!! Its amazing what they can get upto in such a short time! He did smell nice after though!!

I was changing Sam on the changing mat and the mat is on our chest of draws so I turned round for a second and in that second he decided to throw himself off the changing table falling a metre to the ground :( feel really bad

I took Noah to the park for the first time and sat him on my knee to go down the slide, his little foot got stuck between my leg and slide and was kind of bent backwards the whole way down. He screamed so much, i felt awful, but luckily his foot seems fine.

Threw one of his rattles into his toybox, missed toybox, hit wall and hit him square in thhe face whilst playing in his rocker. *slaps self*

Rachael was about 3 and i sat her in the stroller and went to leave the house. Opened the front door, pushed the pushchair forwards down the step like i had done hundreds of times only this time i had forgotten to strap the child in the pushchair. She fell forwards onto the stone steps face first. I felt like the worse mother in the world!

I just had a bad mommy moment yesterday..

We are in the middle of a heat wave and are away camping ( in a trailer)
The trailer has A/C but I thought it would be okay to bring my 2 month old outside to get some fresh air and sit with us under the awning..
The humidity seemed to spike in the late afternoon but Harrison was sleeping so well in his little chair and didn't seem overly hot so we continued to stay outside while I BBQ'd dinner.
We all came in to eat and cool down, I noticed Harrison's face seemed a little red.. I thought he was just getting hot so I turned up the A/C ..
Well he seemed to get redder still then I noticed his arm was also starting to get red..
My poor baby has a sunburn.. even tho he was never in the sun.. only thing I can think is our older DD pool was also under the awning and maybe the sun refelected off the water and was hitting him.. even tho we didn't see anything like that..
I feel awful. I should have not taken him out.. I called my DR and he said that unless he has a fever or blisters, not too worry..
He doesn't seemed bothered at all.. I feel like a bad mommy.

I felt stink today....I was rubbing LO's forehead and she jerked and I ended up scratching her, she cried for about 2 seconds and I went to get something and then my 7 year old said "mummy, arya has red stuff on her eyebrow"..............yup, I made her bleed :(

I was cuddling LO yesterday and OH had come back from work and gone for his poo (we're nothing if not consistent). Anyway, I could feel a bit of a poorly tummy coming on and let one go. It stank!! I tried to waft it around to get rid of it but it just hung there making me feel sick. Before I got a chance to open the window, OH came down and pulled a face like he was gonna puke.

Yeah, you guessed it. I blamed LO. :blush:

first confe4ssion, I sat LO on the floor and called OH to come look just as he came in LO face planted the floor response was "Is that what you wanted to show me?" Lo was screaming.

I was cuddling LO yesterday and OH had come back from work and gone for his poo (we're nothing if not consistent). Anyway, I could feel a bit of a poorly tummy coming on and let one go. It stank!! I tried to waft it around to get rid of it but it just hung there making me feel sick. Before I got a chance to open the window, OH came down and pulled a face like he was gonna puke.

lmao totally sounds like something like i would do :haha:

Haha that made me laugh so much :)

Haha that made me laugh so much :)

I've done this SO many times I'm sure people think my son has a problem! :haha:

When I was in hospital after having him was the worst! I had an episiotomy, so obviously had zero control. I could feel/smell/hear i was letting rip - My son was in nicu, and I'd be leaning over his incubator saying 'oh Alex fatty pants - you smelly boy!':dohh::haha:

Everyone must know its me :dohh::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->