The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I don't blame anyone, I just say "yep that was me, it was a good one" my dh knows me lol

I was cuddling LO yesterday and OH had come back from work and gone for his poo (we're nothing if not consistent). Anyway, I could feel a bit of a poorly tummy coming on and let one go. It stank!! I tried to waft it around to get rid of it but it just hung there making me feel sick. Before I got a chance to open the window, OH came down and pulled a face like he was gonna puke.

Yeah, you guessed it. I blamed LO. :blush:

Does he sit there with the newspaper/a comic? With my OH you won't even know he's in until you either hear the toilet flush or you walk on him- reading the beano :rofl:

I was cuddling LO yesterday and OH had come back from work and gone for his poo (we're nothing if not consistent). Anyway, I could feel a bit of a poorly tummy coming on and let one go. It stank!! I tried to waft it around to get rid of it but it just hung there making me feel sick. Before I got a chance to open the window, OH came down and pulled a face like he was gonna puke.

Yeah, you guessed it. I blamed LO. :blush:

Does he sit there with the newspaper/a comic? With my OH you won't even know he's in until you either hear the toilet flush or you walk on him- reading the beano :rofl:

He plays football games on his phone :haha:

Mine announces where he's going and quite often analyses it for everyone after, not really what you want to hear while having your tea lol, although I have to admit at flynns party last night I had tummy ache (too much stress and party food lol) went up to the loo and when I came down dh said "where've you been?" well I thought I was whispering when I said "I was weeing out my bum, it was a three flush job, I've had to open a window"
I obviously wasn't whispering as quiet as I thought coz everyone gave me rather disgusted looks for a while.. Oops! Dh didn't care he was too busy pissing himself laughing.

Mine announces where he's going and quite often analyses it for everyone after, not really what you want to hear while having your tea lol, although I have to admit at flynns party last night I had tummy ache (too much stress and party food lol) went up to the loo and when I came down dh said "where've you been?" well I thought I was whispering when I said "I was weeing out my bum, it was a three flush job, I've had to open a window"
I obviously wasn't whispering as quiet as I thought coz everyone gave me rather disgusted looks for a while.. Oops! Dh didn't care he was too busy pissing himself laughing.

:haha::haha:

OMG, not sure if i am in the right thread as i am the opposite from guilt free. Actually, i can't forgive myself for what could have happened :nope: and i haven't told anybody and prob never will. So DD was in her swing and i changed the batteries which were on the outside of the side and i put the new big batteries on the wrong way around so the lid wasn't closing properly. So i opened it and one battery just jumped out knocked the coffee table which was right next to me and bounce back flying over the swing. I can't imagine what could have happened if it had hit her :cry:

have you read some of these posts? relax, mama, there is far far worse lol

Please don't feel guilty abut that amethyst it was an accident.
If it makes you feel better I bashed willows head on the car door getting her in quickly In the rain, gave her a rattle designed for a 3 year old which she promptly bashed on her own head and left a little cut, and accidentally dunked her in the bath when she lunged backwards and rolled at the same time...ninja move. And that was just yesterday.
X

Don't feel bad! Weve done much worse, I was walking Flynn across the livingroom the other day (he's started toddling and insists on walking holding your hand) I wasn't paying attention and heard a thwack sound, sai to dh "what was that?" looked down and I'd walked him into the arm of the sofa! He never even reacted lol
He just gave me "the look" I get "the look" when he knows ive just done something dumb.
Just wait till she's crawling and learning to walk, mil will ask me where he got a bruise and I'll have no idea.

Thanks for cheering me up. I know it didn't touch her but i still think that if it had knocked her in the head it could have been really bad at this speed . I am gonna read more of posts as they make me feel better, thanks ;-) The second post about another little ella has done it, although it scared me when i read it.

I think this is a great thread, not because some post funny but because it helps a bit. I still don't want to tell anybody. The only funny thing is Ella's face when it went flying over her and then looking at me like nothing happened. It is a good thing they don't judge us ;)

Other incident include her slipping in little bath (although no big deal as it is the reason why i wouln't leave her on her own anyway) when she put some paper in her mouth and there was a bit of paper in her mouth, that worried me a bit tho and when we forgot to fasten her car seat. We had to stop in asda car park.

Tanya, i am sorry but your post made me laugh ;)

Good. Mission accomplished lol
He has a bruise under his chin today, hv pointed it out to me when I took him to be weighed, I had to admit I had no idea where itd come from :blush:
I'm a nasty mummy too coz I've taken all his bottles away, he only has one at bedtime now and that's on borrowed time, he drinks plenty of jive and has a beaker of milk with breakfast but I still feel a little bad that I've taken away the thing that's fed him since day 3 (bf before that) he hasnt cared tho so I don't think it's bothered him one bit.
I gave him a happy meal on Saturday, we'd been out for his birthday and it was a treat, he only had half. Chicken nuggets chips and milk... I've sat judging so many mothers who give 1 year olds maccy ds and then I go and do it! Hypocrite!!
Flynn has been to the hospital to see his grandad so many times in the last few weeks that when we come out of the lift he points the way all the way to the ward, he knows the way. He knows that there's chocolate buttons in the secon drawer down and knows he will get one, he recognises the woman who comes round with the snack trolley and always gives her big smiles and waves when she walks down the corridor coz he knows shell give him a biscuit when she comes back with the trolley!
He seems to know that granddad is poorly too coz today he was touching the bandage on his arm where they'd taken the needle out and looked worried, he's really quiet and gentle with him too.
I hate that at his age he's so used to it, I basically grew up in hospitals watching my
Dad slowly die over about 15 years. I didn't want that for Flynn but I don't want him to miss any time with his grandad coz we don't know what's going to happen.
I'm thinking of not letting him go as much tho cos fil is on so much morphine he's really confused and can get a bit nasty to mil sometimes and it upsets Flynn. I'm torn.

I took Clay's walker outside so we could enjoy the sun. He's scooting along and I gave him a little push. Apparently, he had his foot turned funny and he dragged it across the cement, taking the top layer of skin off his big toe. He didn't cry, just looked at me kinda weird and then kept playing away. Wasn't until I picked him out of the walker that I realized his toe was bleeding :(

:hugs: Tanya. I think its good to let Flynn spend as much time as possible with his grandad, even if its in the hospital.

Maria was up til midnight last night dancing to punk rock music :blush: I wanted to tire her out so she would go to sleep without her dummy cos my ex forgot to bring it.

I just told Liam to stay fcking asleep for fck's sake :( He's been shit for sleeping all day and I can't get him to stay asleep for more than 20 mins out of my arms. Funny thing is yesterday he slept like an angel for me all day. Sigh. Babies.

I left Aria alone on the couch yesterday (asleep I should add) thinking she'd be safe there while I folded laundry in the bedroom...

Heard a little thump followed by a BIG scream, she somehow managed to push or roll herself OFF the couch :'(

I was more traumatized than she was for sure... I was definitely crying longer than she was!!! (My OH came home to check on us and comfort me down)

Don't feel bad! Weve done much worse, I was walking Flynn across the livingroom the other day (he's started toddling and insists on walking holding your hand) I wasn't paying attention and heard a thwack sound, sai to dh "what was that?" looked down and I'd walked him into the arm of the sofa! He never even reacted lol
He just gave me "the look" I get "the look" when he knows ive just done something dumb.
Just wait till she's crawling and learning to walk, mil will ask me where he got a bruise and I'll have no idea.

lmao omg so cute. My MIL did the same thing but with my SIL's son. She was walking with him to the kitchen and she wasn't watching where she was going then all of a sudden *BAM* he walked in to the wall LoL

I dropped Eamon the other week :( He was playing his usual dead-wright trick as he didn't want to go inside, and we can see where this is going. I tried to grab him, he yanked backwards, and smacked the back of his head on the concrete. Poor baby.

Also, a few months ago, we were coming in from a walk and I said to Eamon to hurry up and go inside where Daddy was so we could have lunch. Eamon started running in his new shoes and promptly tripped and landed forehead first on the concrete :dohh: He had an imprint on his face for almost a week.

I let LO screaming crying today while I was in the shower :blush: - had just colored my hair while he was (apparently) dead asleep and BAM he woke up as Im washing the color out! Didnt want want all my chemical head near him until it was washed out :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->