The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I'm horrible. My son finally went to sleep, he's constipated and has not really pooped today, I smelt something when I checked on him and he had 3 hard pebbles in his diaper that were so hard, it made no mess on his butt or the diaper. I REALLY didn't want to wake him up, so I just picked it out and gave him a kiss...............Oh the shame!!!!

I'm horrible. My son finally went to sleep, he's constipated and has not really pooped today, I smelt something when I checked on him and he had 3 hard pebbles in his diaper that were so hard, it made no mess on his butt or the diaper. I REALLY didn't want to wake him up, so I just picked it out and gave him a kiss...............Oh the shame!!!!

That actually made me laugh! I hope you washed your hands... ;)

That actually made me laugh! I hope you washed your hands... ;)

I did! :rofl:

This is pretty bad....I have to get it out.

I brought Jasper into the toilet with me whilst I 'went'. I wasn't looking at him, looked up and he was LICKING my razor and putting it in his mouth (the sharp end which you shave with)!!!!!!!
I have never jumped up so fast in my life, there were no cuts thankgod. But i felt soooo crap.

I brought Jasper into the toilet with me whilst I 'went'. I wasn't looking at him, looked up and he was LICKING my razor and putting it in his mouth (the sharp end which you shave with)!!!!!!!
I have never jumped up so fast in my life, there were no cuts thankgod. But i felt soooo crap.

My OH said 'That was a close shave' ;)

Meant to cheer you up! :flower:

Eek! That must have been so scary!!

Oh my gosh, how scary! I'm sooooo so glad everything is fine! Crazy how being a mommy can give us super speed at times. :haha:

Lol! A very close shave!! It was a few months ago so it doesn't make me cringe so much now, but god it was awful! Poor jasper :(

I was boiling a dummy to sterilise it , but fell asleep sitting on the couch. ----it melted the dummy away, and the place was full of smoke still can smell it in kitchen, I hope I haven#t effed up my girls lungs or brain or whatwever plastic fumes can do :(

Oh my gosh my son is a month old and I already belong here! Lets see:

I've probably accidentally whacked his head on the door frame like 5-6 times

One day I had to poo while he was asleep and about halfway through I heard him cry- I figured he just woke up and wanted soothed so I let him cry while I finished- when I came back his head was completely hanging off the pillow!!

I can't even count how many times I've accidentally squirted him in the face with milk because I massage my breast while he eats...and sometimes I don't realize he lets go >.>

One time I let him hold his head up on his own instead of steadying it (which he's been doing since birth btw) and he whacked his head against my chin O.O

Edit: Forgot to add...when we were in the car last to go to my WIC appointment we didn't strap him into his carseat...I was sitting in the back with him but still..
I dropped his paci once and instead of washing it off I just wiped it off and stuck it back in his mouth- another time I just baby wiped it...

Hi! I love this thread! This is exactly what I'm trying to make my blog about! I hope you check it out. It is brand new so i do not have much on there but I have a section about the ugly truth ( related to pregnancy for now) but want to add about parenting as well when I get to that part of my blog. I hope u check it out and leave comments!! Blog address is in my signature!

Ok my confession. I have twins and so I have no time at all for myself. One day I had to really use the bathroom but they were screaming non stop!! I took them with me into the bathroom in their swings!! I told DH and he said omg!! Then he said he has done that as well. Lol I know gross as it was a number 2 but hey they were happy to be with me and the screaming stopped.

Ok my confession. I have twins and so I have no time at all for myself. One day I had to really use the bathroom but they were screaming non stop!! I took them with me into the bathroom in their swings!! I told DH and he said omg!! Then he said he has done that as well. Lol I know gross as it was a number 2 but hey they were happy to be with me and the screaming stopped.

When you gotta go, you gotta go:thumbup: I've taken my son to the bathroom and he played by my feet while I went. Sometimes I had to hold him cause he wouldn't stop screaming and climbing up my leg:haha:

I often have to take Flynn to the loo as I can't leave him for a second now he climbs, he'd be jumping off the mantelpiece.
I blow him bubbles while I go and it distracts him, he isn't really interested in what I'm doing and it's only till he learns how to not land on his head/face.
Tbf it's helping with potty training as he knows what the toilet is for and will happily go on his potty while making "pssss pssss" sounds lol
Probably scaring him for life tho lol

My daughter was in her bedroom playing half an hour ago and when I went in to check on her she had munched her way through a whole tub of Vaseline!

My daughter was in her bedroom playing half an hour ago and when I went in to check on her she had munched her way through a whole tub of Vaseline!

i have one of those small pots of vaseline that i use for my lips and it stays in handbag, well my LO empties my handbag at every opportunity, one day she was really quiet whilst i was doing dishes so i went to investigate and she had emptied the whole pot and rubbed it in her hair! :haha:

took forever to get it out of her hair - it just felt greasy. ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->