The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

My confession. My son will probably never know his name because I dont call him by it

Flynn is 18 months old and rarely responds to his name, probably because I usually call him bubba or booba or booby, he responds to those lol
If I really want his attention his full Sunday name comes out and he stops for that one lol Flynn Ernest Charles Gregory lol

Awww, baby way is cute. I call my son all sorts of nicknames so he's gonna be confused as hell. King Carter, boo boo, buddy, pal, sweat pea, peanut, or whatever else strikes me.

Awww, baby way is cute. I call my son all sorts of nicknames so he's gonna be confused as hell. King Carter, boo boo, buddy, pal, sweat pea, peanut, or whatever else strikes me.

I use tons of nicknames too. Too hard to resist.

I just had to give my nephew some of his birthday cake behind my sisters back, cause she is 'miss all organic' she drives me crazy!!

I just had to give my nephew some of his birthday cake behind my sisters back, cause she is 'miss all organic' she drives me crazy!!

I gave my daughter a bit of her birthday cake on her first birthday because it was too good to waste, cost £40!!! She went for a nap straight afterwards and woke up with sugar rush, she couldn't stop shaking :rofl: I felt horrible but at the same time it was hilarious xx

My confession. My son will probably never know his name because I dont call him by it

LOL, I did this with my first. At about 3 months old I realized I had only called him by his name maybe 4 or 5 times ,LOL. I made an effort to use it more after that!

My youngest gets called all sorts of nicknames, but I have a feeling he is going to be TROUBLE and will learn his name fast ;)

I went to get a bottle and came back to my LO eating one of her Gerber puff things that had dog hair on it! I don't know how she found it but I was so grossed out and felt awful

Lo was asleep in bed (we co sleep) his little foot was under the blanket and I didn't see it when I got on the bed and leaned on it with my knee and he cried a little bit and now I feel really bad:( he didn't even fully wake up but still, I just hate when he gets hurt, especially when I'm at fault, I just hate myself when I do something so stupid.

I don't understand fleece pjs that don't have non-skid bottoms - it makes no sense for unstable standers and new cruisers, also wobbly new walkers!! But that's all that they sell 'round these parts.
Confession: 85% of Buzz's falls and head-meets-floor-hard episodes have been due to my laziness at not puff-painting non-skid designs on the feet of his pajamas...

i was going out for a walk with lo the other day. had him all bundled up in coat hat and blanket and footmuff zipped up. i lock the door and notice lo has pulled off his hat, so with keys still in my hand i fix his hat back on him and by accident put a big scrape on his forehead with the flipping key :cry:
i felt so bad, but he didnt even cry!

Well I have a toddler confession... I'm not quite sure how this happened as these "items" are stored in a place I didnt think he could ever reach, but LO was a little too quiet yesterday and I wandered down the hall expecting to see him in his room... to my surprise his room was empty and he'd gotten in ours... and he was next to our bed indulging himself on a 'tasty treat' (mommys special lotion....) he SOMEHOW got.

note: I AM ASHAMED OF THIS but guilt-free means guilt-free right? x(

^lol!!
I once found Flynn playing with a "toy" he'd found under the bed...

I squirted T in the face yesterday while trying to get her to latch on. :blush:

My lo's swing has a removable toy bar and I put it on this morning but it wouldn't go on all the way. So I got on there best I could and when I stepped back to finish putting my shirt on it fell on his head! :( He cried for a moment but he's fine. Still I felt so bad I didn't secure it on there properly.

Well I have a toddler confession... I'm not quite sure how this happened as these "items" are stored in a place I didnt think he could ever reach, but LO was a little too quiet yesterday and I wandered down the hall expecting to see him in his room... to my surprise his room was empty and he'd gotten in ours... and he was next to our bed indulging himself on a 'tasty treat' (mommys special lotion....) he SOMEHOW got.

note: I AM ASHAMED OF THIS but guilt-free means guilt-free right? x(

^lol!!
I once found Flynn playing with a "toy" he'd found under the bed...

LOL these ones made me laugh! :rofl: x

I squirted T in the face yesterday while trying to get her to latch on. :blush:

God i can't even count the amount of times i did this when LO was little! x

It's hot in my house and I asked OH to turn on the fan.. He did then made me feel super guilty for it, saying that it's bad for LO and it's "hurting" him. :( Then he asked me, "Do you ever think of his health before yours?" Now he's gone and made me feel awful for keeping the fan on because I got hot!

A fan wouldn't 'hurt' your LO. Tell your OH where to go, better for LO not to overheat too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->