The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

sometimes, in a hurry to pick up the ringing phone, I put her aggressively in her cot ... and she just give me a sigh ..

I think the worse thing ive done so far is I dropped Pierce's binky on the ground and It fell on the back side so i thought the nipple was clean because his binky is clear and it looked to me like the dirt was only on the back side of it , well I stuck it in his mouth and when he spit it out he had some dirt in his mouth , I felt so horrible .

i throw a doughnut at my oh
and it hit emily in the head instead!!
right between the eyes!!!
:blush::rofl:

she just smiled and licked
the sugar off her lips!!
me and jason couldn't stop
laughing for like a whole hour!!

:rofl::rofl:

xx​

The other day I was giving Maxson a bath and when I was taking him out of the tub I accidentally smacked his head on the glass doors. He didn't cry he was just shocked. :dohh:

:hissy::cry:First time ive posted in here! I feel as guilty as anything...i was just running round doing washing, cleaning up and OH announces that hes going to pay the rent..something which needs doing i know, but im not even dressed yet and ive just fed Patrick and hes brough back some of his feed down my leg and all over the floor and as OH goes out of door Patrick is screaming (his new thing now) and i just totally lost my temper all of a sudden i stood over Patrick and shouted "STOP BLOODY SCREAMING"course coz i shouted it scared him so he started crying hysterically, turned purple...the lot...now i feel totally shit and to top it off just as i had calmed him back down i got a text off my friend to tell me they had diagnosed one of our friends babies with Dandy Walker Syndrome....feel totally rock bottom shit now.

The other day I was giving Maxson a bath and when I was taking him out of the tub I accidentally smacked his head on the glass doors. He didn't cry he was just shocked. :dohh:

bless
OH always bang Lincoln's head with the top of the car when he puts Lincoln in the car seat,i mean 50% of the time and he always says "He's ok, he's a tough boy:dohh:"

This morning I left Lincoln in the walker and i turn the TV on , music channel while i went to the bathroom to shower and washed my hair,after 5min he came and look for me:blush:

My first post in this thread....sure it wont be my last....:coolio:

Yesterday I got up and got us organised to go over to meet Jac to delivery the Cameleon. We were meeting half way ish between her (North Wales) and me (West Yorks) so we picked Birch services. I was soooo excited as I was off to get my new Bee straight after in Manchester! While we were waiting Hebe did a massive dump :dohh: so we went in to the services to change her.....except I didnt have any nappies with me.....:shy:......so I scooped the bob off of her little bum, cleaned her up and wiped the nappy and put it back on...:blush: I could have gone back home but I was only 10 mins from the pram shop so I carried on and she had that nasty nappy on for another 2 and a half hours.....the shame.....

I got soap in Elyse's eye when I was giving her a bath. So much for "no more tears" products :rofl:... she freaked out, her eye and face was soo red.. I felt awful!!

I put some mittens on Harry the night before last - i'd forgotten to do it when I put him to bed, so when he woke up for a feed at 3.00 am, I put them on then. He woke up at 4.30 am crying. I couldn't understand why. Changed his nappy, tried to get him to go to sleep again, he wasn't hungry because he fed at 3.00 am..... I was actually starting to get a bit cross with him because i'd only had 4 hours sleep and couldn't understand why he was awake and crying! Turns out, when I put his mittens on, on one of his hands his little finger was stuck out, and had been bent backwards a bit, and it was all red.:cry: I felt so bad. It's ok now, but was obviously sore for about an hour. Bad mummy.

i had the car seat on the travel system pram and took it off put it in the car.. folded up pram put in car

drove off just about to get to main road looked in rear view mirror and id forgotten to strap the car seat in :dohh:

i had the car seat on the travel system pram and took it off put it in the car.. folded up pram put in car

drove off just about to get to main road looked in rear view mirror and id forgotten to strap the car seat in :dohh:

I almost did that too! I got as far as getting in the car and turning the engine on and then remembered!

My first post in this thread....sure it wont be my last....:coolio:

Yesterday I got up and got us organised to go over to meet Jac to delivery the Cameleon. We were meeting half way ish between her (North Wales) and me (West Yorks) so we picked Birch services. I was soooo excited as I was off to get my new Bee straight after in Manchester! While we were waiting Hebe did a massive dump :dohh: so we went in to the services to change her.....except I didnt have any nappies with me.....:shy:......so I scooped the bob off of her little bum, cleaned her up and wiped the nappy and put it back on...:blush: I could have gone back home but I was only 10 mins from the pram shop so I carried on and she had that nasty nappy on for another 2 and a half hours.....the shame.....

:rofl::rofl: bless her. thats so funny!

The other day I was clearing up the the garden and I found a shoe... for some strange reason I thought it would be a good idea to throw it through the window... she was playing on her playmat and it hit her on the head! she screamed for a good 20 mins. I felt awful

Locked Holly in the car for ages!!! See thread for details https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/133873-bad-mummy.html

Can finally post here now cos i'm just about over the guilt!!!

Locked Holly in the car for ages!!! See thread for details https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/133873-bad-mummy.html

Can finally post here now cos i'm just about over the guilt!!!

sounds traumatic! I would have been hysterical too.

I remember when my sister was about a year old my mum was cleaning the car and my sister was sitting on the front seat. She somehow picked up the keys and pressed the button to lock the car and locked herself in! Mum tried to tell her to press the button again but she didnt know what she was going on about. For some reason my mum called the fire bigade to come out and smash the window of the car to get her out. They came in a big fire truck with their sirens blazing :rofl:

Today I finally got Elyse to sleep.. and I ran out of the room before she could wake up again :rofl:

My first post in here (probably of many)... Jay fell off the sofa :cry: I can't believe I only said to my DH this morning we'll have to stop putting him on there as he's so fidgety now :dohh:

I feel so guilty :blush: I popped him down, walked into the kitchen...and heard a loud "THUD" Ran back in so quick and he'd landed on all fours on his knees and hands (thankfully or I think he'd have really hurt himself :()

He only cried for a couple of mins and I've checked him over and he seems fine, but I feel terrible. I'll be checking on him all night now, just in case :(

xx

Ive done that a few times, once i even got right down the road and thought "s**t*" and quickly pulled over to strap her in

Luckily because she's in the front seat theres no real room for the carseat to move too much :dohh: :dohh:

i once tripped coming down the stairs with sadie which ended up her bumping her head on the stair gate. She screamed (she was about 8 months). i quickly called an ambulance and was in such a state, cos when the paramedics arrived she was giggling and babling and playing with her toys. I was the one in teas. I told them they need to take her in hosp just in case she had brain damage or something. I then noticed Black mark on sadies cheek and was puzzled to what it was, and asked stupidly if it was a bruise to which the paramedic (lovely as they were) smiled and said, 'its your eyeliner from where uv been crying and cuddling into the baby. Yeh i no i am a bit of a neurotic mum sometimes. Needless to say, i took her to a n e and she was perfect, no bump what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->