The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Love this thread!
Today I pulled Florence's top off without undoing the button and made her scream blue murder for about 10 mins... It got stuck on her had and I felt awful!

I was slipping off Ariana's t-shirt before her bath, and my finger nails are short, but I still managed to scratch her under her right arm. Her face contorted and for those several awful seconds, her mouth was gaping open before she let out a big cry :cry: I checked her arm and later on I checked again. Only a teeny tiny little welt. Ugh I wasn't even being careless and I managed to make her cry :(

I have a couple things to add!

When my LO was born we had to stay in hospital for 6 days. On the 3rd or 4th night, I got shaken awake by the nurses. Imogen was screaming her head off right next to my head, all the other ladies and babies had been woken by her and I was snoring away, oblivious. I felt so guilty, and embarrassed, and i'll never forget it!! LOL. Poor little bubs was starving!!

I have also cut my baby while clipping her nails. Several times.

Yesterday, I took Imogen to get weighed at baby clinic. First, I smacked her head on the floor when I put her down to get her undressed, then I smacked her head on the scales, THEN, I smacked her head on the floor again when I put her down to get her dressed! And the health visitor, the lady who was weighing and the student all noticed. I felt so stupid :dohh:

Edited to add: After reading MileyMamma's post I remembered I have also pulled LO's top off without undoing the buttons too. She did not enjoy that. I have also laid her soft little head down on the poppers on her vest. That left a mark! And also banged her head on the doorframe as I took her in to bed. That one didn't even wake her!

Goodness, I am a bad mother! :-(

I often get annoyed with my DD1 when she constantly shouts "mummy mummy mummy" on car journeys.. she knows exactly how to push my buttons lol sometimes I do shout at her because I might have a short fuse that day and it's not good for her but I'm not perfect xxx

Yesterday I was playing with Logan, he was stood up and bent down to pick up a toy. For some reason I thought he was falling so quickly grabbed him and caught his head with my nail :nope:
Its only a little scratch but I feel awful :nope:
https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag138/Pixie5912/DSC_0885_zps70706b2f.jpg

Yesterday Owen pooed and I left it till oh came downstairs from the computer and pretended I didnt know so oh changed it!

Glad I'm not the only one to have done this! I've saved one if I know dh will be home soon and I've had my fill of dirty nappies for the day.
I've just cut dd's finger clipping her nails and made her cry :cry: I feel terrible.

Yesterday I was kneeling over my LO putting a bow on her head and I swore for a second that I broke her foot. I set my knee down right as she moved her foot. She turned bright red and cried so loud... I seriously just about broke down into tears thinking they were going to take my baby away when I took her to the ER and said that I broke her foot.

Thankfully she stopped crying after a few hugs and her foot isn't hurting her. I checked all day to see if it was tender or swollen, and she didn't fuss once when I touched it. I still swear that I hear something crunch, but I think maybe my body reflexed before I even realized it an I actually landed on my own knee cap and that's what made the sound. UGH... I felt SOOO awful!!!

I felt so horrible when my hubby and I went to visit my brother and we went shopping for some reason didn't check if my husband had strapped him in so he slid under the number bar luckily he fell on his tushy didn't cry buy looked so confused!? I freaked out as this was the first accident we've had

And...

Today....
My son was crying really hard Cuz he's teething and his ears are hurting so I went to get some children's tylenol and left him on the couch as I turn he flies head down hits the ground! I nearly screamed and began to cry with him... but as I gave him cuddles he was quiet looking at me strange Cuz I had tears in my eyes he gave. Me the rraised eyebrow I held him in my arms all day from guilt checked his head and neck he was fine (luckily are couches are modern and super low)

Haha I've left a poopy nappy for the other half too.. I act as if I didn't know and say I'm busy with tea etc so he'll have to sort it x

This week has not been my week for mommy of the year!! We went from freezing temps to 70's in 2 days and yesterday I bundled LO up not thinking and gave her heat exhaustion, she was so sick I felt so bad!!! I was driving so I didn't check her during the drive which is how it got so bad.

Than today it was so nice we went for a walk as a family, and my 3 week old now has her first sunburn on her face, I didn't think about putting sun screen on her and so now she has this perfect outline of her sunglasses.

So today my BIL realised Logans nappy needed changing before i did! It had leaked out the sides and was visible on his trousers! HOW did i not notice?!!

Then Logan woke up starving after not being fed for 5.5 hours!!!!!!! I'd forgotten to give him a bottle when he was due as we had people round :nope:
He wasn't fussing for one and had a nap so maybe he wasnt hungry anyway :shrug:

I feel like the worst mum ever today! :nope:

I was having DD do tummy time. Well I was down by her watching tv when she start crying instead of grunting. Well she threw up. oops must have been too soon after feeding. Bad mommy. :wacko:

I was having DD do tummy time. Well I was down by her watching tv when she start crying instead of grunting. Well she threw up. oops must have been too soon after feeding. Bad mommy. :wacko:

Mine do this all the time and stick their faces in it before I can grab them, no matter how fast I am. :dohh: You're not a bad mommy. :flower:

We were bathing lo yesterday (first time using bathing oil) and she took her hand (full with soap) and nommed/sucked on it..I quickly took her hand away but oh dear..I hope she won't hae anything bad from it tho

It's funny how bad of a mother I become due to lack of sleep.. my newborn had to endure a few hours of unclean nappy because I nodded off just after feeding him late last night. oops x

my post is about my toddler.

i had a bad day yesterday. headache, LO was grumpy after lunch, well he just wanted me to walk with him. so i walked with him around the house with a headache. and we went to an open house, coz we are looking for an apartment to buy, which is taking years, my hubby is to picky! and i had to go to the bank to send my mom money.

anyway, OH and I were talking about the apartment we would like to bid on while eating dinner. my toddler ds1 was asking me on every fried shrimp he ate MOM WHATS THIS. i said spider etc etc. some new game he likes. whenever i talk to OH he talks louder (normal toddler behaviour lol) i hardly could hear OH and yes ds1 wants to do all the talking since he can talk now.

anyway, my headache is bugging me. out of nowhere ds1 comes and hits me on the head with a balloon. i scream something, i dont remember ouch or NO.

his face was so surprised! i felt so heartbroken! i have never seen his face like that! so i hugged him and said i am sorry and that i have a headache. and i gave him TWO popsticles! choco vanilla! another bad on me. first i shout at him then he gets TWO popsicles :cry: my poor guy, i will never forget the face he made!

Ah no Bababas,toddlers can be very hard work cant they!

It's funny how bad of a mother I become due to lack of sleep.. my newborn had to endure a few hours of unclean nappy because I nodded off just after feeding him late last night. oops x

I hear you with the lack of sleep! I was putting cream on LO's bum as it was sore but was getting annoyed as it wasn't clearing up . . . took me a few nappy changes before I realised I was using moisturising cream not nappy cream! :dohh:

I hear you with the lack of sleep! I was putting cream on LO's bum as it was sore but was getting annoyed as it wasn't clearing up . . . took me a few nappy changes before I realised I was using moisturising cream not nappy cream! :dohh:
Oh dear lol but funny as its true what they say.. baby brain gets us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->