• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

DD ate my fake eyelashes!

Yep!!!! Barf! Gross! No other way to put it!!

DH and I had plans to go out for a romantic dinner last night, I bought fake eyashes and had wonderful intentions of wearing them but never got around to it! Somehow set them on the side of DDs crib, forgot about them, and then today during her nap I heard her saying "mmmm mmmm" over the monitor - suddenly rembered the false lashes!! I dashed into her room just in time to scoop them out of her mouth - (I hope I got them all) :dohh:

I am laughing so hard!

I arrived at Babies-R-Us to buy the extra special 9month nipples for my daughter's Dr. Brown's bottles... when I got out of the car and grabbed the car seat, I realized I had driven 15 miles with my daughter NOT strapped into the car seat! My poor daughter has an idiot for a mother. ](*,)

I arrived at Babies-R-Us to buy the extra special 9month nipples for my daughter's Dr. Brown's bottles... when I got out of the car and grabbed the car seat, I realized I had driven 15 miles with my daughter NOT strapped into the car seat! My poor daughter has an idiot for a mother. ](*,)

Lol, I've done that..... twice.... OMG I felt like a right nob :blush: :dohh: :haha:

Lol, I've done that..... twice.... OMG I felt like a right nob :blush: :dohh: :haha:

Also guilty. DD is older though so i've learnedifshes VERY quiet and well behaved, I best double check!

I was being lazy and cat napping with DS…he pooped and I didn't hear it until I felt something wet..yep. leaked right out of his diaper and all over the bed. That taught me! :dohh:

I was cleaning the carpet earlier with 1001 carpet spray and forgot about the wet patch. Put Micah down for his nap and realised he had carpet spray in his hair where he'd been lying around on the floor practicing 'gymnastics'! I've wiped his hair with a flannel but not washed it properly yet as I wanted him to nap.. Hoping it doesn't irritate him!

Whacked her head twice on the car seat handle (you would think I would have learned!)

OH dropped his phone on her head yesterday afternoon. Really frustrates me that he's got to have it in his hand ALL the time (so many double entendres, so little time)

Although my biggest guilt is that I do tend to get angry/frustrated with her. I look at her when she's being quiet, wide eyes and gorgeous and have to apologise. She needs to stop being so damn crafty though!! She makes this noise that I swear she knows infuriates me and I HAVE to pick her up. I've tried leaving her but it really winds me up! Especially at 4 in the morning!!

I heard my son poop just as he was falling asleep and choose to let him sleep instead of cleaning him up as i too was tired an wanted a nap he slept for 2hrs in it.

I heard my son poop just as he was falling asleep and choose to let him sleep instead of cleaning him up as i too was tired an wanted a nap he slept for 2hrs in it.

I've done this a lot when I needed an hour to myself, it never bothers her lol and her bum doesn't get sore!

i was bathing my little boy in his baby bath that was on the floor, hes a wriggly one and still not sitting up properly, he doesn't have a support thing either to lay on while in there so i hold him in one arm.. well he wriggled to the side, next thing i pick him up face half full of bubbles and this little tongue sticking out eating the bubbles and giggling, of corse i felt guilty for him going under the water. but he laughed, so its okay i guess LOL.

DS is only 6 days old and I'm already posting here, good lord! On his second night hen we were in hospital, I changed his nappy. I totally forgot that you should cover their little pickle while you do this. So while I'm wiping his bum, he does a massive pee. Straight into his face, he even got some in his mouth. I cried for two hours afterwards, cuddling him and apologising profusely.
Pineapple, I did this last night as he'd been up sooking and crying from 10:30, at around 20 to 2, he finally fell asleep amd sure enough, he pooped. Despite making two poopie nappies in the time he was awake.
I haven't cut his nails yet as I'm terrified of cutting him but he's got scratches all of over face. Some have drawn blood :'( I haven't even given him a proper bath yet (only warm water wipe downs), as when I tried he screamed like I was trying to drown him! We've been home for 4 days now!!

DS is only 6 days old and I'm already posting here, good lord! On his second night hen we were in hospital, I changed his nappy. I totally forgot that you should cover their little pickle while you do this. So while I'm wiping his bum, he does a massive pee. Straight into his face, he even got some in his mouth. I cried for two hours afterwards, cuddling him and apologising profusely.
Pineapple, I did this last night as he'd been up sooking and crying from 10:30, at around 20 to 2, he finally fell asleep amd sure enough, he pooped. Despite making two poopie nappies in the time he was awake.
I haven't cut his nails yet as I'm terrified of cutting him but he's got scratches all of over face. Some have drawn blood :'( I haven't even given him a proper bath yet (only warm water wipe downs), as when I tried he screamed like I was trying to drown him! We've been home for 4 days now!!

I am worried about that happening when my son is born. I have no idea how to change a boy.

I didn't cut my daughters nails for the first like 6 months. I used a nail file. So much easier. My daughter is 2 now and I just cut her finger accidentally for the first time tonight. :dohh: She pulled her hand away as I was clipping and I got her finger.

Nail file.... Hmm. My mum told me to just chew them off but the nurse at the hospital freaked me out saying his fingers will get infected and swell up like balloons :S

They should only get infected if you bite too far down or draw blood I think. I used to cut Elodie's when she was asleep, now I put peppa on and sing the wheels on the bus and she's fine :haha:

i did this in the hospital too, just as i lifted his bum to put the nappy under him, it didn't go in his mouth but all over his face & instead i didn't cry, i couldn't stop laughing bcos that was the first smile i saw him do. he was only 1 day old if that

They should only get infected if you bite too far down or draw blood I think. I used to cut Elodie's when she was asleep, now I put peppa on and sing the wheels on the bus and she's fine :haha:

i only cut nails while M is asleep, so much easier as he clenches his fist or wiggles his finger and toes every time.. i need to cut them like every other day, i dont bite them as im too scared i will bite too far down, once i got used to cutting them when he was asleep i became okay with doing it all the time :)

First of all, my son totally peed all over his face once and I thought it was kind of funny. Boys will be boys haha.

More recently, I took my son to the arboretum to have a playdate and we got there first. I spread out the blanket and took out his toys, but he found a nice berry on the ground that he wanted to take a look at and squeeze in his hands. I didn't stop him. A few minutes later, I look at the ground, and there's a whole pile of berries. Turns out, it was deer poop!

First of all, my son totally peed all over his face once and I thought it was kind of funny. Boys will be boys haha.

More recently, I took my son to the arboretum to have a playdate and we got there first. I spread out the blanket and took out his toys, but he found a nice berry on the ground that he wanted to take a look at and squeeze in his hands. I didn't stop him. A few minutes later, I look at the ground, and there's a whole pile of berries. Turns out, it was deer poop!

:rofl: At least it's all natural! :winkwink:

OMG, my poor baby! I was buckling her in the car seat and managed to get her chubby tummy pinched in between! Poor little poppet cried so much and when I got home to check she had a little graze. Bad mumma alert!! :blush:

one of my twins just fell down the stairs!! having two boys is already taking its toll lol...they are 14 months old..idk what happened..I have them and their special needs sister all alone today because her nurse called out...the boys are in the living room...surrounded by a baby fence that is still in place....so either the door didnt totally latch or he managed to climb over the couch...around the barrier and then went down the stairs!!! ....I was shaking I felt soo bad...he only bit his tongue and was sitting on his butt and just seemed more scared than anything when I got to him but omg talk about scary thats my worst nightmare..I HATE! our stairs to the basement.. there isnt a door and there is only a fence like bannister blocking the rest...after I held him and got him to suck on a wet cloth to get the blood out he seemed fine and was ready to go back and play with his brother....this is why I HATE having no nursing... I cant have B in the living room with them because they try to pull her feeding tube and stuff and climb all over her chair and I cant have them here in her room because they get into everything and its not babyproofed because of all her machines and wires....I feel better just getting it out there though...and just glad he is ok...

Sounds like a handful! Keep up the good work momma :) babies are resilient so if you just brush it off like nothing, he'll follow your lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->