The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Amy was in her toy car on the front the other day while i was hoovering my car out and she tipped it up and fell and hit her head on a rock. poor little mite didnt let me forget that one for a while and she has a lovely graze on her forehead....
pus have just been at a friends doing some gardening and left Amy on the grass on a rug, when i looked round she had got a handful of grass cutting and was eating them and got them in her ees and eerything, when i got over to her i realised she was also sitting in an ants nest.....
shame on me... :(

Anyway, he threw up quite a bit and it went UPWARDS all over his face and in his eyes.
Here's the bad bit - I laughed :blush: - then I realised my little boy had stomach acid in his eye and wiped it off and ran cool boiled water through his eyes to get it all out.
I can't believe I laughed!!

oops, i've done that several times. And she has had sick come out of her nose a few times...I laughed then too... :blush:

All she had to say for herself was that "you've got to share your baby with me, and i wanted to cuddle him in on your bed"

:rofl: :rofl: gotta love the things that come out of kids mouths sometimes!!

When Adrian was just over a week old, he was up for one of his night feedings, and I was exhausted from being out and about all day taking care of changing addresses and whatnot. So I decided to try breastfeeding while laying down, so that if I fell asleep at least I wouldn't drop him.

Of course, i *did* fall asleep, and I remember waking up some time later, and the poor little guy had also fallen asleep. And nuzzled so close to me that he got a leaky nipple to the eye. :( I wouldn't have felt so bad, but his eye was weepy and a little gunky for the following five days, and I thought he'd gotten an infection or something. Even now he still wakes up with a bit of a crust on his eye. Doctor said it was fine though.

I dropped trifle on Jacques forehead.... :|

And I am meant to be on a diet.

So embarrassed to admit this :blush: When liam was going through his bad stage of sleeping, he woke up and i grabbed his bottle of water next to my bed (still asleep) and gave it to him while he laying in his cot... then i relised he had my bottle of diluted juice!!! Also bought liam a teething necklace and had been putting it in his mouth all think thats what they were ment for :dohh: wasnt untill i read THIS IS NOT FOR CHEWiNG ON. poor boy he kept spitting them out aswell :lol: i even went and ordered a bigger size becasue it was tight to get into his mouth :rofl:

i fed archie potato waffle for his tea tonight, i mde him puree he woulnt eat it and i had waffles so i broke one up and fed it to him.... bad bad mummy

i fed archie potato waffle for his tea tonight, i mde him puree he woulnt eat it and i had waffles so i broke one up and fed it to him.... bad bad mummy

actually, a lot of people say starting them on more solid food like that is good, as it teaches them to chew. and they don't actually learn how to move food to the back of their mouth until they've learned to chew. Or at least that's what I've read. :shrug:

actually, a lot of people say starting them on more solid food like that is good, as it teaches them to chew. and they don't actually learn how to move food to the back of their mouth until they've learned to chew. Or at least that's what I've read. :shrug:

Yeah - baby lead weaning they call it. THere's a few threads on here. So not nuaghty at all Louise1302! :hugs:

I had taken Cora to the Dr's office and she was crying in the waiting room so i took her out of her car seat thing that doubles as a carrier and held her and then when she calmed down I put her back in without buckling her up. When I left the Dr's office I put the car seat into the car loading dock and drove away. Only when I got home did I realize she still was not buckled into the cart seat. :dohh:

I'm so glad I didn't get into an accident.

Also bumped her head on the door frame a few days ago. :shrug:

Tom ate his second spider the other day. Well on his way to the 7 or whatever it is you eat in a lifetime. LOL!

We were in the kitchen and he said "Oooh spider!" and was following it about the floor squealing away.

I kinda looked away for a moment and he said "spider gone". I said "where?" and he said "in mouth" and pointed.

Oh boy! :dohh:It's nutritious right though? :rofl:

I decided to have a drink tonight. We were drinking whiskey and 7-up so i expressed some breast milk by hand. so i drank a couple of sips, gulped them down to prove a point. Then OH went outside for a cigarette, leaned on the doorbell, and woke Adrian.

We fed him the EBM, but it wasn't enough. and i couldn't feed him cuz i was drunk. and he was crying sooo loud, it was heartbreaking. I ended up using the spare can of formula so he could eat and go to sleep. :( i'm never drinking again!

We were at a friends house yesterday for dinner, well I went out to the car to change Marley, I banged his eye into the car door :( Poor baby was crying so hard he wasn't making noise, his face just got all red, and when he finally got the cry out it was so sad :(. His eye got a little puffy and theres a red mark on his eye lid now. Bad bad mommy :(

LOL Helen!!!!! He's just helping mommy get rid of the bugs! I had my first bad mommy incident when I accidentally snapped Kaylee's leg in her carseat buckle :dohh:

I'm sure I will be posting on here a lot in the future unfortunately! :rofl:

Last week my LO had her first round of immunizations, she cried when she got the shots, but only a little and was fine quickly after.... That afternoon she continued to be fine and my DH suggested that I go to the movies that night (I think b/c the nurse had said that it is important for me to get out now and then and for my DH to take over for me every so often... so he was just trying to be supportive and was adament that I should go)... I was excited about having a night out (as I haven't been away from Aloura since she was born) but felt guilty leaving her after such a traumatic day. My DH assured me that she would be fine,.. so I went... and I really enjoyed myself. As soon as the movie was over I phoned him to see how she was doing and he said that about 20 minutes after I left she started screaming bloody murder!!! He tried to feed her, he took her for a walk, and nothing worked!!! Apparently it was so bad that one of our neighbours (we live in an apartment came to the door all mad and told him to "Shut the F***ing baby up!!" (I was SOOOOO mad when I heard this, honestly, some people!!!:growlmad:) I felt so incredibly guilty and bad for my DH. And my poor LO had screamed for 3 hours non-stop! When I got home she was sleeping (exhausted from screaming!) and my poor DH looked miserable. I am never going out on my own again! :nope: Can't believe I left her, should have known she would have pain later on and need her mama

Yesterday he fell asleep when feeding and between us both we judged everything wrong and he rolled one way and my arm went the other and his head rolled back over my arm really quick and he jolted awake screaming like someone had bloody broken his neck! I felt so awful and thought I'd killed him, lol.

I also was playing with him and I lifted his arm up really high and realised his folds under his arms were stuck together so when I pulled them apart he had all that horrible cheesy stuff under there. We only top and tail him at the moment and clearly I never realised that there was an extra fold of skin so he's gone 3 weeks just brewing this horrible muck in his armpit folds. I felt so awful! I noticed the leg ones and kept on top of those but these were just tiny creases that looked like they were his armpits rather than there being more underneath.

^^^^ I remember the same with my little girl, finding cheese in her neck folds one day - never realised it could be so minging! Baths from then on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->