The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Oh god i have two..

When DD was about 1, before she was walking we moved into a new house. Anyway theres two front doors, one for hall way and one for kitchen IYKWIM ? Anyway OH had gone outside came in and went upstairs to get ready to go out. I was sat watching TV and Taylor was crawling about in the kitchen. It was about 5mins and it was dead quite, so i went out and she had crawled out of kitchen door and onto the road outside!! Thankfully its not a busy road but there was a car coming after i ran out to her but an old women driving very slowly, she had noticed her THANK GOD! i didnt stop crying, i still cry about it now =[

And 2ND...

DS is 19days old and was in his room in his moses basket crying at like 3-4am, i was knackard after being up all night with him, Anyway was trying to leave him to cry after 5min i went in and he had his blanket over his head [he kicks soo much]! I felt soo guilty! =[

She cried but that could well have been due to the calpol that went in her mouth, she hates it! Haha!

I thought i broke Kylas foot yesterday morning. I was getting her dressed sat in between my legs and somehow bent it. She started whinging, but i thought she just didnt want to be dressed. Then she screamed and i panicked, picked her up and her foot was all floppy. She was fine after a cuddle but i still scared myself so much x

We were having dippy eggs (soft boiled) for lunch and Daniel did one of those exploding poos only babies can do so I took him to change his nappy.

Charlotte and Tom eventually came wandering over to see and I noticed Charlotte was crunching something . . . she'd had a lovely big mouthful of egg-shell. Delicious! :rofl:

Charlotte and Tom eventually came wandering over to see and I noticed Charlotte was crunching something . . . she'd had a lovely big mouthful of egg-shell. Delicious! :rofl:
Plenty of protein in that!:happydance:

Don't have any kids yet but when I was younger my sister was in one of those baby bouncers...I understrapped her and thought it would be funny to pull it all the way back and let it go.
It was HILARIOUS.
She must have gone four feet. Landed on a load of pillows I'd prepared for her. (I had it all planned out :p)

I was a horrible child:muaha::haha:

Can't remember if I already posted this when it happened but Char&Bump-x's post reminded me. I had Byron in the Bjorn when he was little and was doing some housework and he was getting whingey soon after going into it. I assumed he would settle as normal but after a bit he really got upset so I went to take him out and saw that one leg had not gone through the hole and instead had been all bent inside. I was mortified and thought I'd totally broken his leg, especially when he carried on howling for ages after getting him out. My sensible sister pointed out he probably just had pins and needles. But for the first time, that would make me cry if I didn't know what it was!

Don't have any kids yet but when I was younger my sister was in one of those baby bouncers...I understrapped her and thought it would be funny to pull it all the way back and let it go.
It was HILARIOUS.
She must have gone four feet. Landed on a load of pillows I'd prepared for her. (I had it all planned out :p)

I was a horrible child:muaha::haha:

LMAO!!! :rofl:

Lily at only 20 wks nicked Ethans cheese on toast and munched munched on it ...I didnt have heart to take it off her

OMG Ruby just rolled off the bed! It was awful! She'd never rolled before. She was face down and crying, but the crying only lasted 5 mins and she seemed unscathed.
Silly me, I was hanging the washing on the drier, why didn't I just do it when she's in bed?
Thanks everyone who has posted here, I have had a good read and I don't feel so awful now :)

another rolled off the bed confession... i was asleep on my king size bed with baby and he woke up turned around crawled all the way down and fell off! i heard a bang and him screaming and then saw his head right on the forehead a big bump.. poor baby. and i thought he cant crawl. he must have been bored and went to play! thank GOD he is ok. never again am i putting him on my bed. unless i get bars all around!

im guna join u guys on this one; I have a super king size bed that is a divan, quite high :cry: if that wasnt bad enough i had just finished bfing and lo was on 3 pillows, (just to make his fall that bit higher) when i turned to put the blankets right in his moses basket and wallop on the floor. I have neva been so scared in my life, he only cried a little thank god and no bruises or broken bones. :wacko:

This isn't my confession- it's something my mum did which I still find funny...
When I was about 4 and my brother was a baby me and my mum were making cookies and he was in his bouncy chair on the table next to us and he somehow managed to bounce off the table! He was fine, just a bit shaken and it was soo scary but looking back it much have looked funny :haha:

Cameron was in his bouncy chair on the floor next to my DH sitting on the couch. He moved his leg from the couch to the floor and hoofed Cameron in the head! I've never heard him cry as much, and as loud as he did!! POOR GUY :( He was okay 5 mins later!

I was hoping never to post here but here goes.

I moved my LO from my shoulder to my lap to feed him and didn't think about the fact that i had earrings in (i've not warn them for weeks). Scraped the top of his head. Ow! I've taken some skin off. I feel awful. I know he's fine but i can see a thin line of red. I think that he's forgiven me but the earrings aer out and staying out.

My turn to join in tonight!

Had been out with Euan this afternoon and we were a little bit late coming home so he was crying before we even got back. Came in from the car, I nipped into the kitchen to boil the kettle because I didn't have a bottle ready - like I normally do! Came back into the livingroom and took Euan upstairs to check his nappy. I was desperate for the loo so I put Euan in his cot to watch his mobile while I nipped to the toilet. Anyway came out of the loo, checked on Euan and thought I'll run down to the kitchen and finish making his bottle. While making his bottle I heard him starting to cry again and just thought it was because he was hungry. So made up the bottle and popped it in a jug of water to cool.

Then ran back upstairs to get Euan only to find the reason he was crying - he had managed to get his legs stuck through the bars of his cot and couldn't move. No wonder the little thing was crying so much :( I feel horrible :cry:

I'm afraid I have another one. I was watching some stupid daytime TV while Ruby was napping upstairs, there was something on about babies and a baby was crying. It went on for a while until I realised it was actually Ruby crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->