The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I'm such a bad mummy i keep mauling Jaxons face with my nails :( . I'll go to pick him up or move something off his face & he'll turn his head, or suddenly fling himself back & i end up scratching him :( 4 times on his nose & now a big mark on his chin , it bleeds & he does that heart wrenching cry with bottom lip turned down & tears in his eyes. God it kills me to know ive just caused that :(

Katie is starting to sit up on her own, but is still very wobbly. She was sat on the edge of the rug yesterday & fell to the side. I didn't catch her in time & she banged her head on the woodfloor :-( Stupid me should have put her in the middle of the rug. She cried but was ok after a cuddle & feed off Mummy.

^^ Otter has been sitting up straighter and for longer periods the last few days. He face planted on the wood floor 3 times on Saturday. ooops!! :blush:

i accidently hit my baby on the back of his head with the remote control. He didn't cry, just looked startled. I felt so so evil, worried I gave him brain damage or something :cry:

It's so funny when you do something like that and about cry your eyes out :sad2: and they just look at you like "Erm.. what was that for? :huh: "

im a bad mother. after not seeing him all day when i do get him at night and he doesnt sleep i lose my temper i get very angry or cry from frustration as after a 15 hour shift i need my sleep and i do not want to be playing after 12am... i suck.

im a bad mother. after not seeing him all day when i do get him at night and he doesnt sleep i lose my temper i get very angry or cry from frustration as after a 15 hour shift i need my sleep and i do not want to be playing after 12am... i suck.

No you don't hun - you are a completely normal mummy :hugs::hugs:

Lately I have been dreading thinking up things to do with my little boy, instead of just enjoying the time with him I wonder how I will get through the hours of 3:30 to 7:30 when DH comes home. Somehow when DH comes home time flies. I feel so tired between 5 and 6. My LO doesnt like to play with his toys and I never know what to do with him anymore. It was never like this before, when he was smaller he would enjoy toys. I feel like a terrible mother, I am not with him most of the day and I find a few hours hard. whats wrong with me, hopefully I am just hormonal from the pregnancy and tired from that. otherwise I have no excuse.

I'm glad to see others feel like this (well, not glad that yr going thru it too but glad that I'm not the only one). I too get frustrated with Katie sometimes - when she won't eat, or sleep. I feel so guilty after that I could get so mad at my beautiful daughter. It's normal though & as long as we all keep in under check (which seeing the above 2 posts where you hate that you do it, I know that you will), don't worry about it :hugs:

Reg hit himself with his own fist right in the face and started bawling - all i could do was piss myself laughing!! He looked at me like i did it!!!!
x

Caitlyn's head met my tooth today as she started banging her head on my chest and I hoisted her up, she did and banged into my tooth :cry:

i caught jett's nostril with my wedding ring and made him cry :(

https://img693.imageshack.us/img693/840/bruise.jpg https://img693.imageshack.us/img693/bruise.jpg/1/w1200.png
no comment

I went to cut Finley's nails today & clipped the skin & didnt realise until I saw blood on his hands & t-shirt :cry:
He cried when I did it but i thought it was because he didnt want them done :cry:

It's after 3pm here and I've just realized that Elyse is 10 months old today.

I went to get LO ready for his bath and realised his nappy had leaked (wee) out the legs and top and through both layers of clothes! His nappy was swamped and disgusting and he had a massive wee all over the table. He usually poos twice in the day so gets changed then but he hadn't today so I never thought to check for wee, but to be fair he never moaned or whinged or gave me any idea anything was wrong and was in babydry which last 13hours overnight and he'd only been in it for 9hours. I guess you learn from such things, this is the first time we've ever had a wee leak in 27weeks!

I did exactly the same. I normally only change her nappy when she poos as she does that many poos. Yesterday she hadn't poo'd & I never even thought to change it cos of her wee. I felt so guilty when I felt her & realised her nappy had leaked. She wasn't bothered tho!!

We also had another incident with the rug & sitting up. She was sat up & fell face first onto the rug, I didn't catch her in time. She cried but was ok after a cuddle. I felt so bad cos I know how much it hurts when you bang yr nose.

And last night I was trying to get a booger that was hanging out her nose. She jerked her head & my nail cut the end of her nose.

Poor child has had a bad week :dohh:

Otter's face met the hardwood again yesterday. Only this time it was Caveman's fault. Poor Otter gets it from both Mom and Dad.

Alex fell off the bed yesterdy :( My heart just stopped when I heard the thud and his cry afterwards, but sure he is right as rain now.... Still feel guilty though !

I am the oh of Sarah-Jane and I have a confession.

We sat him in his little jungle rocker chair thing while she was down making his feeds and I was playing the playstation(I know I know lol), anyway he was really happy giggling and reaching out for all his toys like he does.
He is gettin big and powerful now but when he went in his chair I didn't really click in my brain that he might be a bit big for it.
I was sitting right next to him keeping a constant check and I just turned my head back to the tv when out of the corner of my eye I saw the chair tilting forward. He is so powerful now that he reached forward, and the back end came up with him. It broke through the point of no return.
I reached out my hand and couldnt stop it & he ended up face on the floor, still strapped in and just dangling, all I could see was his left arm.
I don't think he realised what had happened to him till I turned him back up the right way round then he had a wee cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->