The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I was filming Aiden in his door bouncer and if I "zoom" the camera towards his face it makes him giggle. I think you can guess the rest. The "evidence" is saved on my computer under "FORBIDDEN". The worst thing is, everytime I watch it I can't help but laugh, it's a proper You've Been Framed moment :dohh:

I was filming Aiden in his door bouncer and if I "zoom" the camera towards his face it makes him giggle. I think you can guess the rest. The "evidence" is saved on my computer under "FORBIDDEN". The worst thing is, everytime I watch it I can't help but laugh, it's a proper You've Been Framed moment :dohh:

You should see if it's worth £250 :D

I have my first one, or two :blush:

The day before yesterday I accidentally bashed him on the head with his tube of cream when I was putting it down :(

This morning I was changing his nappy and stopped paying attention for a second, he wee'd and went all over his face :lol: but still...I felt bad!! xx

You should see if it's worth £250 :D

I have my first one, or two :blush:

The day before yesterday I accidentally bashed him on the head with his tube of cream when I was putting it down :(

This morning I was changing his nappy and stopped paying attention for a second, he wee'd and went all over his face :lol: but still...I felt bad!! xx

Haha :rofl: the weeing on face always makes me giggle!

I was thinking of sending it in but I don't want social services knocking on my door :blush:

these are lame!! I have done all of them!" i dont feel bad until I lost my temper and threw him down screaming on the bed :cry2:

Haha :rofl: the weeing on face always makes me giggle!

I was thinking of sending it in but I don't want social services knocking on my door :blush:

I think before you do, in the interests of quality control, you should post it here first.....purely for information purposes you understand....

I dropped Aimée yesterday while putting her down in her cot. She whacked her head off the bars and screamed! I felt awful!

I forgot to close the bathroom door, and just found Dexter trying to get the rim block out the toilet :sick: Needless to say, I've just SCRUBBED him :lol:

Ok, I promise you he used to LAUGH when I did this! :blush: And it sounds a lot worse than it actually was, there wasn't even a mark on his face and he whinged for about 5 seconds and then just carried on as he was!

https://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy333/VanAlder/th_UHOH.jpg

:blush:

oh girls you have really made me giggle and is it bad that i have enjoyed reading these and have laughed too!

that video is very funny - I am rubbish at not laughing when things happen like that - bless him though You've been framed is a must :D

So seeing as I have read these I had best contribute - my bad mummy moment was when I was walking down the stairs and playing peek a boo with my MIL who was sitting in our front room - we were just rounding the corner when I bumped Izzie's head on the wall! oops! never seen my MIL get up so quick lol Izzie cried so I felt guilty but was fine

Ok, I promise you he used to LAUGH when I did this! :blush: And it sounds a lot worse than it actually was, there wasn't even a mark on his face and he whinged for about 5 seconds and then just carried on as he was!
:blush:
What's funny isn't you hitting him - it is the deep intake of breath you gave when you did it. Brilliant.

And also, randomly - you sound like me!

I dropped Aimée yesterday while putting her down in her cot. She whacked her head off the bars and screamed! I felt awful!

I did this when Abby first went into her cot. I blamed her dad for not raising the base to a level where I could do it more easily. Daddy gets the blame for a lot of things!

I had a chernobyl level meltdown last night. I was nursing Mika and fell asleep. He rolled out of my arms and fell on the floor. He was perfectly fine, probably didn't even fall a foot but I freaked out! I called my mom at 3 am crying hysterically. I felt like such a bad mom! He's not even a week old yet and I already dropped him!

i was laying kailee down on my bed and didnt pay much attention and hit her head off a box of wipes. she gave me such a sad look a felt horrible.

First Time Writing Here, And My Little Boy Is 6 Weeks Old Today...

Putting Him In His Carseat In the Car, And Managed To Catch His Head With My Finger Nail And Gouge The Top Of His Head, Blead A Tiny Bit :[ Sat In The Back Of The Car With Him All The Way Home As He Was In Inconsolaeable! (sp?)

Thennn....

Got Home And Fed Him, Popped Bottle On The Arm Of The Sofa, And It Fell Off And Hit Him Right On The Foorhead Just As He Fell Asleep, Started Waling His Eyes Out Again!

This Was At 5O'Clock, And Hes Still In My Arms! Just As I Got Him Sleeping On His Own!

But I Just Feel Soooo Bad!! :[

xx

Yesterday I left Dexter playing in the livingroom naked while I went to the kitchen and made a coffee. I came back, and.. well, lets just say he was playing in something icky. :sick: He thought it was hilarious. I just lifted him and put him straight in a bath!

:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->