The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I feel like I write on this thread a bit to much!!!

The other day whilst swimming I had a major near miss!!! There were no change mats free and the floor was dirty so I plonked Tom on the bench, feet near the edge, I was undoing my trouser button when I saw him moving a bit too fast below me. I just managed to catch him as he slipped over the edge of the bench. Any slower and we would have had probably a broken nose from a face plant!!!!!

OMG, I nearly had a heart attack and was shaking so much and then yoo know what I did?....................... I looked around hoping no one had seen!!!!!!!! But one woman did and thankfully just congratulated me on my catch!!!!

Then today........ I parked at my mum's house got Tom out of the car and brought him to my shoulder forgetting that there was a horthorn bush behind me!! He now has a few scratches on his forhead, ouch!!!!!

My OH doesn't get told about these 'mishaps' :blush:

My lo was smiling at me from across the room so i ran over to kiss him and blow raspberries but he turnt his head slightly upwards so his nose bashed mine and he started crying! Felt so bad but he soon smiled again when i lifted him and started singing Lithium to him LOL! Also bashed his head on a door frame once and felt awful think i started crying and he was laughing! Slept with him that night to i was so worried! This thread is great :) x

I was in the kitchen making bottles earlier, DD had a banana....all I heard from her was "eat it Theo, eat it, mm nice"...I thought to myself...nooooo she won't be feeding him it, just pretending, so carried on what I was doing... heard a huge shriek from Theo, went in the living room to find Theo with a HUGE mouthful of banana!! Fished it all out, don't know if he ate any of it but he seemed to enjoy it haha!! Bit of BLW for the little man lol, oops!

Oh and I agree with PP, my OH doesn't hear about our mishaps either, lol!!

x

Today, I wanted to take a quick shower, & i was alone with Omar, so, I just put him in his cot in my room with his mobile on, & went to take my shower with the bath door open(bathroom in my room & I'm usually done within 7-10 mins). I got caught in the moment & ended up taking a long bath instead, I swear I forgot that I have a baby! When I went out after 1 hr, Omar was sleeping in his cot! Then it hit me! OMG, I really forgot that I have a baby.

I sat Finley on the sofa today & he was sliding down so I went to lift him up to sit up back up & I bent his hand back :-( he really cried I felt awful about it poor litte thing x Mummy cuddles helped though & he was soon back smiling x

I have a couple from jsut yesterday! I was putting Mika in his swing and smacked his head on the mobile that hangs on it!

Then I threw a diaper to OH like a frisbee and hit LO in the face with it. Then I tried to put a shirt on him and stuck my thumb in his eye...And as a grand finale, I accidentally pulled his hair with the velcro on his swaddler!

OMG

Just when that bruise was almost gone, I had him strapped into his change table pad thingy, and I turned around for 1 second to grab a new onezie, and he friggen roller over, and him and the change table pad went straight to the floor. I really don't know how much this baby's head can take, but he's been a good sport about all of it.

We've learned our lesson though. ALWAYS check to make sure he's strapped in when picking him up in his car seat, and NEVER leave him even for 1 second on his change table cuz he rolls like crazy!!!

Oh good...I've already done that one! lol. I turned to get something from his closet...and turned back and saw him mid-roll. Ran and grabbed his clothes midfall and slowed him down. But he just bawled....then my dad ran in the room and he smiled!! Knew he was fine then!

Joshua would not settle this morning he'd been awake from 4 till 7 and now he's sleeping. I felt so bad because I just wanted to leave him for awhile. Does that make me a bad mum?

My mom is here (she lives abroad), & she came to see Omar. She's staying with us for 2 wks. I love taking care of my LO, but a break frm changing nappy, feeding & bathing is great :D When he wakes up, I just call my mom to take him & I get extra 1 hr sleep. Now I have time to take long bathes & spoil myself a bit :D I feel like a bad mother, but I'm enjoying it :blush:

i poked mia in the eye with my nose when she was getting tisses!

Ive just spilt a pint of ribena over my Lo oppssss...i think i have just made his white sleepsuit red :dohh:

I had my hair dyed red last night and while I was waiting for it to take I fed Noah. This morning I have noticed a small patch of his hair is now dyed Red.:blush:

I dropped my mobile phone on Skyla's head whilst BF in bed this morning :blush: She made me pay...the looks,the tears and of course the trembling pout!

Joshua would not settle this morning he'd been awake from 4 till 7 and now he's sleeping. I felt so bad because I just wanted to leave him for awhile. Does that make me a bad mum?

No it makes you human :hugs:

I feel dreadful. I took my daughter to see my friend who I not seen for ages at her work. We got in to the office, I unfastened my daughter in her pram but did not take her out. She then got sleepy so I put her blanket over her. As we were leaving the office, I was pushing her pram the step outside and she slid out of the pram and landed on the floor face first! I rushed her straight to A&E, luckily she was ok and only has a scratch on her nose but its bright red. The hospital did not seem concerned at all but I could not stop crying!!!

I was using my mums pram, mine has a buggy snuggle in so if she was in that she would have been 'caught' at the bottom

What a bad mummy I am!!!! Poor little thing.

I feel dreadful. I took my daughter to see my friend who I not seen for ages at her work. We got in to the office, I unfastened my daughter in her pram but did not take her out. She then got sleepy so I put her blanket over her. As we were leaving the office, I was pushing her pram the step outside and she slid out of the pram and landed on the floor face first! I rushed her straight to A&E, luckily she was ok and only has a scratch on her nose but its bright red. The hospital did not seem concerned at all but I could not stop crying!!!

I was using my mums pram, mine has a buggy snuggle in so if she was in that she would have been 'caught' at the bottom

What a bad mummy I am!!!! Poor little thing.

am I a bad mummy that I am laughing my ass off at this. Ah bless her, glad she's ok now x

Archie loves looking at himself in the mirror, finds it hilarious, but i ALWAYS manage to bang his head on the mirror! :dohh: now i try and stand at least 2 foot away from it i dont trust myself!
thank god nothing else has happened ..so far ..fingers crossed!

Omg :cry: bad bad mummy day today!!

I put Theo on my DDs little toddler bed this morning while I was dressing DD, turned round to hear a big thud, Theo was faced down on the floor screaming, took me ages to console him :(! Hes got a lovely little bruise on his cheek and above his eye...

Then, I've just been cutting DDs nails and thought I would do Theos aswell, he moved suddenly nd i've clipped a big chunk off his thumb :cry: and it wont stop bleeding, its been bleeding for like 20 mins now :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->