The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Esme was feeding me some toast yesterday and I bit her finger by mistake! I felt awful!

I was kissing Jacob and being silly with him last night and accidently poked him in the eye with my nose :( - he thought is was funny, I felt really bad!

Ooh this is bad...DH and I modified our baby walker so that our not-quite-4 month-old could reach the floor:blush: SO bad, but it was great to see his excitement in being able to move!:cloud9:

I have a couple ...

When LO was just a couple months old we were at my OH's sisters house. We hadn't brought anything with us, so I had LO sitting in his carseat on top of a plush blanket so he was comfortable. Than I had this bright idea to go sit in the kitchen with my OH and bring baby along. So I lift the carseat handle up ... but what did I not do? I didn't wait the the snap! So as I lift up off the floor, the seat goes forward and LO falls to the floor, face first. Thankfully I had not picked it much off the floor, but was so embarrassed my first mommy blooper happened in front of 5 other people who looked at me all crazy ... and I did not think my OH was going to shut up about it. I just sat on the couch after OH handed LO back and cried with him in my arms rocking him .... for everyone to see!!

Just today I had LO sitting up, and he hasn't mastered it yet. But he fell back on the floor and his head literally bounced ... he was fine except I made him mad for patting and rubbing his head and holding him close.

Then this one my OH did. We are working on sitting up and LO was in front of him and OH was sitting in a fold-out chair. Well LO fell back and hit the leg of the chair. Scared us to death, I was sure he was going to have a mark ... but nope, he was fine.

omg i feel awful!

we went to weigh in and i was planning on feeding willow when we got back, she was aslepp when we got back so i put her in her cot and she woke half hour ago and is grumpy, couldnt work out why she was grumpy!
then i realised
ive forgotten to feed her!!
she hasnt eaten since 11am!

poor little lamb!

x

I was checking my emails and Daisy was happily playing on the living room floor - or so I thought...she was there last time I looked but when I next lifted my head, she had gone. I tracked her down by a crunching noise....a crunching noise that turned out to be her eating her way through the cat biscuits. Bad mummy!

I was checking my emails and Daisy was happily playing on the living room floor - or so I thought...she was there last time I looked but when I next lifted my head, she had gone. I tracked her down by a crunching noise....a crunching noise that turned out to be her eating her way through the cat biscuits. Bad mummy!

:rofl:

I was filming Earl yesterday- on the sofa shouting at the dog. He leaned forward too far and fell off the sofa right in front of the camera. He's never done it before but now I have evidence of just how bad a mummy I am. Luckily I always put cushions on the floor but he still cried because the fall scared him :cry:

I was nibbling at Ollie's nails yesterday, (as he'd just scratched at his face and drawn blood, which made me feel bad anyway) but then he twitched and pulled his hand away from me really forcefully, and bless him, half his nail came off, and now he has a lovely swollen finger and half his nail is gone!! I feel really really awful!!

**EDIT**
Luckilly it only bled a few drops of blood and is now fine!

Max was sick in bed last night, but I decided because it didn't appear to be too much to just leave him in it. If he moaned I'd have changed him. 3 hours later I got up to feed him and realised he'd been sick more than I thought. Poor lamb had been sleeping in puke for 3 hours. Even then I contemplated leaving him, but felt too guilty and changed his nappy, clothes, bedding and sleeping bag

I was filming Earl yesterday- on the sofa shouting at the dog. He leaned forward too far and fell off the sofa right in front of the camera. He's never done it before but now I have evidence of just how bad a mummy I am. Luckily I always put cushions on the floor but he still cried because the fall scared him :cry:

Post the video please!!!!!!

Not me..... but when I was a baby my Mum put the nappy pin through the nappy, through my stomach and out the otherside before doing it up. I didn't cry until she picked me up apparently. :wacko:

Oh and when I was about 5 she was cutting my hair and snipped into my ear!

What a lovely mum I have!:haha:

I know how much Dr stress putting baby on back to sleep. I know it reduces SIDs but my baby has not be sleeping well on his back. He has been waking up every hour & a half or every 2 hours. So we he had woken up 4 times between 11pm and 3am......I laid him on his tummy to sleep!

I was so nervous. And didn't sleep much from watching him but he slept from 3 to 7 peacefully, which I hadn't had for the past 2 days.

Don't know if I'll do it again......

well earlier i was on bnb and heard screaming looked at lo he had found an elastic band id dropped, stretched it out as far as poss and let go and it pinged back and flicked it.. pretty hard too i think! he was screaming mainly in shock i think he kept looking at me evil like 'you horrible woman' lol :s xx

Holly was drinking the water left in the seal round te washing machine door... I thought it was funny... so instead of stopping her i went toget the camera......BAD MUMMY!!!

Oh my god, id be here all day if i wrote all the things that had happened to my 9 ha ha ha ha ha

I left Edward with sick all over his face while I went to get my camera :blush: Naughty mummy

I was feeding Abby tonight and she likes it when I do num num num and pretend I'm eating her fingers. All was well until I actually bit one! Poor girl was inconsolable.:blush:

I am an awful Mummy. Was cutting DDs nails in her sleep - they had got longg...and she'd scratched her leg...and she jolted and I cut her thumb.

I feel terrible - she sucks her thumb, and really struggled to settle tonight...as she couldn't suck her thumb properly. She kept staring at her hand with a confused expression.

I feel awful...she won't forget how to suck her thumb will she? I wonder how long it will be sore for?

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->