The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Another one from me.. went shopping, brought all our food but forgot my sons!!! :dohh: how could i? bad mummy!

When I first read that I thought you meant you'd left yr son in the supermarket! :dohh:

that is what she means isn't it????!

My mum left me outside the corner shop on her first outing with me! It wasn't unitl she got home and my dad said "where's lauren?" that she realised!!!!!!............. Just glad it was the 80's and a little safer than today!

Another one from me.. went shopping, brought all our food but forgot my sons!!! :dohh: how could i? bad mummy!

When I first read that I thought you meant you'd left yr son in the supermarket! :dohh:

My mum left me outside the corner shop on her first outing with me! It wasn't unitl she got home and my dad said "where's lauren?" that she realised!!!!!!............. Just glad it was the 80's and a little safer than today!

I think she just means she forgot to buy her sons food :flower:

LMAO! YES forgot to buy my sons food!! i think i would die if i forgot my son :haha:

[/QUOTE]
I can beat that. I once went on holiday and forgot her suitcase!
Oh no! :haha: sorry its not funny but couldnt help but laugh! :flower:

I think i got one. Sometimes in the car i hold my son instead of having him in the carseat.. if its short distances and hes really fussy or sometimes i BF him on the car ride to where we are going.

BAD MAMA!

I think i got one. Sometimes in the car i hold my son instead of having him in the carseat.. if its short distances and hes really fussy or sometimes i BF him on the car ride to where we are going.

BAD MAMA!
[-X

Oh no! :haha: sorry its not funny but couldnt help but laugh! :flower:
I can see the funny side now but at the time I was distraught. Sent my husband on a 6 hour round trip to get it - thankfully we weren't too far from home!

I think she just means she forgot to buy her sons food :flower:

Funny how missing apostrophe can take it from a silly mistake to a full on panic!

I have a new one...Mika has been falling asleep in the bathtub lately during his nighttime routine. Well, a couple nights ago he was really cranky (teething, constipated, and all around pissed off!) and hadn't been sleeping well. So when he dozed off in the bathtub, I stopped bathing him and let him sleep for about 10 minutes! He woke up when the water started cooling off! Of course I was right there with him making sure he didn't turn his head into the water or anything, but when I took him out he was all pruny.... I felt so guilty!

I have a few...

My son got hold off the nail clippers and had them hanging out of his mouth whilst walking, I spotted him and went to take them off him he started laughing and tried to run away...Well he tripped and started screaming, I picked him upo and noticed his mouth was bledding, I looked closer and he had knocked his front tooth out....;(

Today...well this isn't really my fault I was in the shower and I came out to the living room and OH had fallen asleep on the sofa I saw kye sitting on the floor with SUPER GLUE smeared all over his hands and he was clapping his hands together and laughing at them becoming stuck...I could have killed OH..2 hours later kye was still trying to pick the glue off...lol

I dropped my phone on his head, it was only lightly but he made a cry :(

my little man is such a monster, a couple of months ago i didn't know he could roll, so i lay him on the bed, bang in the middle while i went for a quick pee, and he rolled off the bed!! all i heard was a big scream and i felt sooo terrible!! the minute i lifted him up tho he was all smiles and giggles and he was fine!

I forgot to strap LOs carseat in today :cry:, he was strapped into the seat, but not actually into the car? Mortified when I realised...thankgod we only went round the corner and not on the motorway :(

x

I tried everything to make Omar eat some veggies. I tried different jars, I made fresh purees, but nothing seems to work. Today, we we were having lunch, I tried giving him some veggies frm a jar, & added tiny bit of salt to it, & the little monster loved it! He finished the whole jar, & wanted more. Bad mom, but I was so happy he finally ate his veggies..

Try some sauce maybe? My little girl loves carrot sticks and tomato ketchup! which isn't great for her but it's ok in moderation x

i poked my nose into Willows eye earlier while trying to kiss her!!
she looked most pissed off!

:rofl:

I finally have something bad enough to need to confess :shy:

We bring B into bed with us for her early morning feed and she usually falls asleep so we snuggle up and enjoy an extra hour... This morning I must have been dreaming about something cos the next thing I know Ive slapped her on the forehead :cry:
The kind of SPAM slap you would love to do to a man with a high hairline & large forehead?! I even giggled... until B started crying.

I would love to say I felt awful but I cant stop giggling when I think about it - bad mummy. She only cried for a few seconds, I think it was more of a shock for her.

*crawls back to shamed hideout*

God Ive just read that back and I do feel awful.

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I feel awful...

Alessa didnt eat much for 2 days. She had REALLY bad gas and some constipation and was just not feeling too great to eat a lot. (I did bring her to the doctors to make sure she was okay)...

Well yesterday she FINALLY pooped and was feeling sooo much better. But then she decided she was going to make up for the 2 days of little food all at ONCE...

Bad mommy let her eat wayyy too much....3 ounces then an hour later another 5. Usually she eats 3 every 3 hours...

I gave my baby an upset stomach :(

But then mom got a vomit shower.....

THEN SHE WANTED MORE! ...this time I held her off a little bit before giving her her NORMAL amount and it was much better :)

We came back frm our vacation on Friday. before takeoff I changed Omar's nappy. I didnt want to change it again during the flight as it's only 2.5 hrs. DH kept telling me to change Omar's nappy, but I kept telling him that he only had one bottle & it's only pee. When we reached home, I went immediately to change & bath Omar & found that he pooped without me noticing! I felt so guilty, so I gave him a long bath & kept apologizing to him, then gave him a nice massage & bottle. I felt really bad.

Otter is fascinated with the vacuum. Loves to chase after it as I clean. So, after finishing with it, I unplug it and let him have a look. What harm can a little exploring of the nooks and crannies do when it is unplugged, right? Not a whole lot until he pulls in over on top of his head! :dohh: Resulting in a nice, deep purple bruise in the middle of his left cheek.

Bad bad mummy. Yesterday I was making H's bottle. I had left her in the living room in her baby gym/donut thing thinking ah she will be safe in there. I do it everyday - no problem. I could hear her shouting - just assumed she was yelling at her toys as usual. Then a bit grizzly, just thought she was impatient for her milk, but popped my head around the door to check as she's not a grizzler.

Well I felt TERRIBLE!! She had managed to flip herself over so she was supported by her chin and her feet with her tummy in the dip of the donut - if that makes sense??

She cried her little heart out when I picked her up!!! Argh!!! Bad mommy!!!!

we have a big house and Lo's room is far from the front room

i didnt put the monitor on the same channel as the 1 downstairs for kane's nap and after half hour suddenly was aware of some seriously loud screaming ( think the 'im being murdered type)

i ran upstairs n the poor buba was all sweaty and had clearly been crying for some time, i felt so bad i brought him down n hes asleep on me now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->