The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

i have one, i feel so bad,
me and quin were in the shower and we were sitting and I was holding him in my lap and he slipped outta my hands, and down the bathtub he didn't cry but It gave me a heart attack.
it was like a slip n slide (not sure if you have those in the UK )

^^ Sorry but I giggled a little at slip and slide. :haha: That must've been scary though! Glad he was fine. :flower:

I went to the :loo: and came back to find lo covered in sudo cream, and all over the carpet lol !!!! I feel awful he seems to grow more every day, and reach higher up arghhhhhhh !!!! Had to :shower: him. Shampoo the carpet, and :laundry: his clothes. To top it off he wee'd on the bath mat lol !!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had about 10 hours sleep over three days as LO was being a little madam lol, anyways on the fourth morning she was whinging/crying so much, and i couldnt bare it anymore, i was so tired, so i said 'why the hell wont you sleep? Im tired and i no you are too, your being a pain in the arse' I felt so so so horrible about it :( i gave her lots of snuggles and kisses to make up for it, i still feel terrible now, im a very bad mummy :(

Oh i also pick her nose when breastfeeding, ive caught her with my nails, and i dropped the sky remote on her head....

Ohhh i just thought of one today, poor LO is teething, and i couldnt find anything that worked.... untill i let her suck on my callipo ice lolly, it was lime flavoured and she loved it, it also helped her teeth a treat lol

Wow, i sound terrible lol

I had about 10 hours sleep over three days as LO was being a little madam lol, anyways on the fourth morning she was whinging/crying so much, and i couldnt bare it anymore, i was so tired, so i said 'why the hell wont you sleep? Im tired and i no you are too, your being a pain in the arse' I felt so so so horrible about it :( i gave her lots of snuggles and kisses to make up for it, i still feel terrible now, im a very bad mummy :(

Oh i also pick her nose when breastfeeding, ive caught her with my nails, and i dropped the sky remote on her head....

Ohhh i just thought of one today, poor LO is teething, and i couldnt find anything that worked.... untill i let her suck on my callipo ice lolly, it was lime flavoured and she loved it, it also helped her teeth a treat lol

Wow, i sound terrible lol

Nah you don't.. You do anything that works! Personally I used mini milks! Saying that LO didn't get any teeth till 9 months x

Done them all!

I used to yell some unspeakble things to Abby when she was crying constantly.:blush:

I hurt my baby last night :cry:

I was half-asleep and pulled the bottle out of the steamer and a splash of hot water hit his foot (which was covered with his PJ's/blanket). He still screamed. He stopped crying after his feeding and he was okay, but if he wasn't clothed, I would have burned him badly.

I'm never, ever, ever going to hold him while prepping that bottle again. :cry:

i laugh at Isaac when he is crying! I feel terrible and try not too but he pulls the most adorable little grumpy old man face that it makes me smile and giggle at him! Hes just too cute for his own good

I hurt my baby last night :cry:

I was half-asleep and pulled the bottle out of the steamer and a splash of hot water hit his foot (which was covered with his PJ's/blanket). He still screamed. He stopped crying after his feeding and he was okay, but if he wasn't clothed, I would have burned him badly.

I'm never, ever, ever going to hold him while prepping that bottle again. :cry:

Aww hun, no harm done..thank god! we live and learn. xx

I think my baby has rolling-over cracked ..... I put him slap-bang in the middle of our double bed, thinking it was still safe to turn my back for a short while, as he's only ever flipped onto his front. Not this time ......

Thump

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guess that's him going into his cot whenever we're upstairs now, it's the only safe place (other than the floor!)

today leah had a fly on her toe... i flicked the fly off her toe (thinking i was brave to touch it) only to be cried at!! i can only assume i flicked her toe aswelll :(

I am new to this one and I had a moment that terrified me, my son was only 1 day old and still in the hospital I had a ceasarian that morning at 12:47 and was on percocets for pain relief, I was holding him on my chest and didnt realize I had dozed off, he rolled off of me and almost fell off of the bed, I caught him just before he left the bed, (how I woke up I dont know) but he is ok and now when I want to cuddle with him and I am tired I will prop pillows up on either side of me so if he rolls he gets caught... (he is only 9 days old)

ohh god cant believe im posting in here, it was only this morning i was saying weve managed to get to 7 months without having an accident! :(

was getting ready this morning and archie was playing on my bed, normally if he rolls near the edge i grab him and plonk him back in the middle...only today i wasnt quick enough :nope: he rolled off the edge was between the bed and a chest of drawers, he cried for about 5 minutes then cheered up a bit - i was hysterical, couldnt stop saying sorry and shouting bad mummy at myself! :nope: hes got a cut and a lump on his head and a little cut on his arm, took him to the walk in doctors round the corner to check him over and they said hes fine.

but i feel sooooooo bad :cry::cry::cry: this was this morning and i cant stop thinking about it, every time i look at him its like hes thinking 'why did you let it happen mummy you made my head hurt!!' :cry:

Abby is very lazy when sitting, and often falls / throws herself backwards. We always have a pillow behind her and this morning she did if 3 or 4 times. I never noticed each time she was getting a wee bit closer to the sofa and as she fell she thumped the back of her head on the bottom of the sofa. It is padded, but she cried for a couple of minutes.

She won't have a concussion will she....:shrug:

She'll be fine hon, Katie whacked her head on the hard wood floor (a couple of times :blush:) and was fine

omg i went to put LO down on the rug, so i could get the changin stuff out as hes safe on there but i sort of misjudges how i was putting him down and his head dropped a bit, luckily it fell onto my foot and didnt hit it hard but i duno how i just missed the wood flooring, he didnt cry but i felt so bad. and havnt dared tell anyone, apart from you lot

Oh boy I get to *really* lay one on you guys.

I recently (yesterday) started a new childcare gig, watching 2 little girls. They live directly across the street from a park. Well, I take Jason along with me, and so we all went to the park together today. Jason was fussy so I didn't strap him into his seat (he hates to be strapped in and didn't have stroller with me). Anyway so I sit him in his seat on the bench next to me. Yes! I know this was a horrible idea! lol! but I checked and made sure he was secure enough, and figured it'd be okay since I knew I'd be sitting next to him the whole time. Well. Yeah. It went crashing down. I feel like TOTAL CRAP for it, not to mention one of the girls spilled it to their mom when she got home.

Jason's okay, had a lil bump that quickly went away, and had some blood in his mouth at first but went away and we still can't figure out where the booboo is in his mouth. Anyway, yeah, I suck. I really hate myself for being so stupid.

Umm, Im a bad bad Mummy :(

So Jacob loves scary things, they make him laugh hes a little weird in that way!
So today I was playing peekaboo, but he doesnt like the normal peekaboo, you really have to make him jump before he laughs and enjoys it (worrying I know lol)
Anyhow, we were playing and he was laughing, great. So I decided to sneak up on him from behind.. and instead of saying ''boo'' or ''peekaboo'' silly Mummy got carried away and went ''Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwrr''... Anyway, he screamed!!!! and cried, and the bottom lip was going. I fell to the floor laughing (bad bad mummy) while my OH (his daddy) picked him up and turned him around to see me, when he realised it was me he almost wet himself laughing; so no harm done but I feel awful! I should of picked him up and cuddled him but at the time it was just so funny :dohh: oops.:blush:

poppy fell asleep on me a couple of weeks ago so i popped her on the sofa, at a right angle to the edge (she wasnt able to roll over at this point) and put her padded inflatable changing mat on the floor "just in case". went up to the toilet and halfway thru weeing heard her squealing. she had rolled off. still dont know how she did it but i still feel soooooooooooo guilty! she wasnt hurt, just shocked. i cried my eyes out! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->