The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I finally have something bad enough to need to confess :shy:

We bring B into bed with us for her early morning feed and she usually falls asleep so we snuggle up and enjoy an extra hour... This morning I must have been dreaming about something cos the next thing I know Ive slapped her on the forehead :cry:
The kind of SPAM slap you would love to do to a man with a high hairline & large forehead?! I even giggled... until B started crying.

I would love to say I felt awful but I cant stop giggling when I think about it - bad mummy. She only cried for a few seconds, I think it was more of a shock for her.

*crawls back to shamed hideout*

God Ive just read that back and I do feel awful.

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I've done stuff like that before! :laugh2: :nope:

Last night as I was cutting DS's fingernails I noticed something in his eye. Upon closer inspection I realized it was one of his fingernails! He was laying flat across my lap as I did it, and I guess one fell into his poor little eye. It starting watering like crazy! :nope:

i am horrible.. this morning mylo was wriggling and i was half asleep.. i caught the soft skin of his inner thigh in one of his poppers on his sleep suit. only did i realise after i couldnt stop him crying. I felt and still do.. well guilty. he has a little red mark there now in a perfect circle.. some 6 hours later! bad bad mummy,.

Well I've tried to kill Max twice in 24 hours. Oops

He seemed to be in pain last night with reflux and his teeth so I gave him some calpol in a syringe. Anyways I ended up making him choke and he proceeded to projectile vomit everywhere. It came out of his nose and everything, He was really strugging to breathe. Cue lots of cuddles and apologies from mum.

Then this morning I had him on the bed while I put makeup on and I heard muffled sounds. I ran over to find him on his front face down.WTF? How did he manage that. Time to be more vigilent I feel. So cue again lots of cuddles and apologies from mum.

I pick Katie's nose whilst she's bf'ing :haha:

I pick Katie's nose whilst she's bf'ing :haha:

I had to do this with Albert today!

Then I was giving him a cuddle and thought he'd done a big burp... 15 minutes later I realised we were both covered in sick! Whoops :dohh:

I pick Maxs nose and ears all the time!

me too.every time i see a little booger or a bit of dirt i cant resist.

the other day i put the kettle on to make mias bottles.i picked mia up and was walking around the kitchen.as i walked past the kettle she reached out and touched it. we have a stainless steel kettle so the outside gets as hot as the inside.i couldnt see any burn but she was crying and i felt so bad.:blush:

ok this is a bad one on ohs part.some mornings i go to gym for an hour and leave oh to look after lo.well they are both still asleep.i feed and change her before i go.i wake oh to tell him im leaving and to listen out for the baby.he says yes and goes back to sleep.an hour and a half later i come hoime to find them still both sleeping.when oh wakes uo i asked him if she had been good.he said "what have you been to the gym??? he said she was moaning and crying but he figured i had her so didnt pay any attention!!:dohh:! poor baby!!

I WAS LAYING IN MY BACK oin the bed and was doing super man with baby.she projectiled all over me.i was covered and all i could do is lay there and laugh. mia burst out crying as if i had projectiled her:dohh: oh the joys of being a mum. i dont remember the last time i went out and didnt smell of sick!!:haha::dohh:

Whilst Jacob was in his crib I tried to give him calpol cus he was screaming bluemurder (teething), didnt get him up just poured it into his mouth.. except I missed and got him in the eye :cry::cry: He screamed even more. Urgh. I felt awful. Poor baby, I thought i'd blinded him and my OH wasnt home so I phoned my Mum in a panic who just laughed at me!!! Gah !!!
I'll now always lift him out :haha:

Well LO is absolutely tired out, but she's done a poo, I don't want to wake her because she'll be crabby but I don't want to leave her in her poo, but, anything for a quiet life & happy baby :haha:
Bad Mummy!

Hmm.. where to start!!

I raised my voice at LO once as she was grizzly, not shouting but just louder than normal and said 'Ava, I've had enough of this grizzling!! There's nothing wrong, you just want to moan don't you?' When I'd finished, she stuck out her bottom lip and gave a proper cry, tears and all! Bless her, I started crying then!

I've hit her head on the top of the carseat many many times!

Just now, I was putting her in the stroller and smacked her head on the bars on the side, I was mortified but she just smiled at me!

Hmm.. where to start!!

I raised my voice at LO once as she was grizzly, not shouting but just louder than normal and said 'Ava, I've had enough of this grizzling!! There's nothing wrong, you just want to moan don't you?' When I'd finished, she stuck out her bottom lip and gave a proper cry, tears and all! Bless her, I started crying then!

I've hit her head on the top of the carseat many many times!

Just now, I was putting her in the stroller and smacked her head on the bars on the side, I was mortified but she just smiled at me!

I have a small car and when I'm lifting LO into his carseat I hit his head on the roof of the car ALL the time! He usually just looks at me with a really annoyed look.

I have a small car and when I'm lifting LO into his carseat I hit his head on the roof of the car ALL the time! He usually just looks at me with a really annoyed look.
I have a big car and yet do it all the time too!
When will we learn, it just makes them worse:shrug:
Well I felt TERRIBLE!! She had managed to flip herself over so she was supported by her chin and her feet with her tummy in the dip of the donut - if that makes sense??

She cried her little heart out when I picked her up!!! Argh!!! Bad mommy!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On a serious note, I put Abby to nursery yesterday for the first time.

I feel terrible. :cry:

I cant quit fags.
BUT I NEVER smoke in front of my son.unless im sitting outside in the garden about 15 feet away from him

i cant seem to stop.

On a serious note, I put Abby to nursery yesterday for the first time.

I feel terrible. :cry:

:hug:

Katie settled in her nursery quickly & loves it now, and has come on leaps & bounds since being there. And she still loves me just as much!!

Duncan head butted my mouth today..and hit my teeth just right. Now he has a little bump and a bruise on his head. He screamed and cried (as I'm sure it hurt really bad). I cried with him. I feel horrible!

Oh I have had many of these with my first child. I do believe one of the worst was when I burnt his elbow. I was cooking him pancakes when he was a toddler. He had climbed up on the counter to get something, which he wasn't supposed to do of course. Well, at the same time I turned with the hot skillet and it touched his elbow. He still has the scar and he reminds me of that incident all the time to torture me! The other time was we were tussling in the floor when he was around 2. I accidentally tripped him and he hit his mouth on the floor...busted his lip.

Thank goodness I haven't had any major ones with this baby. I have bumped her head a couple times on her carseat handle, but not hard enough to bother her. She has just looked at me like wth woman! I am sure there will be more to come though.

I had to put lo in the buggy so I could have a bath (Only a quick dip). I normally put him in the travel cot with toys, but it has been lent out, so the buggy it was. He is 18 months, so I can't just leave him downstairs.

He was crying bless him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->