The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Not dozy - it does read like that! I promise my mum isn't an evil witch!

Well its time to join the confessional :(

Yesterday was a really stressful day and by the time i got in bed i was knackered. I had 2 glasses of wine but certainly wasn't drunk. I couldnt believe it when i woke up at 7 and he hadn't had a bottle all night. It wasn't till DS got up he informed me he was awake and crying for his bottle at 4 but he couldnt wake me up. He gave him his dummy and he went back to sleep after 10 mins. I just cant believe i slept through it and my son couldnt wake me.

Im so scared of it happenin again :( Im an awful mummy.

uhoh... 9 weeks old and im here already... Last night I was about to give mika a bath i had undressed her and was going to lay her on the bathmat for a sec while the water finished running and I hit her head on the floor, she didnt cry but i felt bad, and this morning I laid her on the couch after a diaper change and the wipe case was on the back of the couch and it fell on her tummy she didnt cry though... Bad Mommy

Aww Trinity I have a Mika too, but mine is a boy, lol.

Speaking of my Mika,, we were in the grocery store a couple days ago and I balanced a jumbo pack of toilet paper on his stroller while I rearranged the shopping cart. I had my back to him and didn't even notice it had fallen on him until I turned around! Bad, bad mommy!

When Gavin was a day old (I had a CS the day before), the nurse brought him to my room to see me. I asked her to leave him for a while as I wanted to bond with him. I really wanted her to leave him so I could cut his fingernails. The moment she left, I got the baby scissors and started snipping his tiny nails. I thought I was pretty good at this by now, as this was my 3rd child. Well, after finishing all 10 fingers, I looked at them one more time and noticed I had cut some skin from 2 fingers and it was bleeding a bit. OMG! I felt so guilty. When the nurse came back to get the baby, I told her I had done something real horrible and showed her his fingers. She must've been thinking what a terrible mommy I was.

:cry::cry::cry::haha::haha: well my first post here last nite i was rocking izzy 2 sleep whilest patting her bum she loves getting her nose tickled so ithort ide do that at the same time be warned dont try an do both 2 gether as i smaked her fod and stroked her bum she looked startled what made it worse i cuddnt stop giggling hehe BAD MUMMMY :haha::cry::cry::cry::haha:

When my LO is napping during the day he's so quiet that sometimes I actually completely forget he exists. What kind of mom forgets she has a child? :dohh:

I've done this lots. I also fully expect to forget to pick her up from nursery one day.

On the flip side, the days I am home and I don't have her but normally would, I spend all day reminding myself that she isn't just upstairs napping. We are strange creatures!:dohh:

Iam really bad...

I gave hayley a bottle the other night and realized after I had forgotten to feed her dinner :x woops!

im joining in and my LO is only 3 weeks old so im a BADDDDDDD mummy!

first when he was a few days old i was cutting his nails and accidently cut the top of his thumb, oh he cried and i cried harder!

when i was strapping him into the car seat he had his fingers in the buckle and i trapped them for a second, he screamed and again i cried a bunch!

He was being incredibly fussy and would not go down for a nap, well i decided to let him cry it out for a while, after a while he went from crying to screaming i picked him up and hed peed and it had leaked out his diaper and all over his back! poor baby boy.

Ive also banged his head against my chin a few times whilst holding him when he lifts his head up and flops it back down my chin is always in the way!!

I also didnt put his head down gently enough on the changing table once.

and ive trapped his little fingers in his onesies a few times!

oh im a bad bad mummy!

PepsiChic - I have done all that and more. I can't tell you the number of times I've accidentally hit his head on something (not hard, but still :wacko:)

I've dropped my cellphone on her head while texting and breastfeeding 3 times before... :(

When my LO is napping during the day he's so quiet that sometimes I actually completely forget he exists. What kind of mom forgets she has a child? :dohh:

I've done this lots. I also fully expect to forget to pick her up from nursery one day.

On the flip side, the days I am home and I don't have her but normally would, I spend all day reminding myself that she isn't just upstairs napping. We are strange creatures!:dohh:

Me too!!
Even done it sometimes when he's sat next to me awake and playing :dohh:

Me too!!
Even done it sometimes when he's sat next to me awake and playing :dohh:

:rofl: :rofl: yep!! Me too!

Here's a bad one:

Yesterday I was feeding Ike... I felt hungry, so I went to get myself a packet of crisps from the other side of the kitchen. I only took my eye off him for a couple of seconds, but when I turned round he was holding a big knife (luckily he was actually holding it by the handle) that was on the kitchen table and I thought was out of his reach. So glad he didn't get hurt. After I took the knife off him, I couldn't stop laughing for a while though because it seriously looked like something from a horror movie! I'm such a terrible mother sometimes lol!

max fell off the bed today i was feeding him after 3 hours seep and planned to get up and go to my parents house when he had finished his bottle but i fell alseep again, and woke up to a loud thud! there he was lying on the floor :cry: :( he cried and cried..he had a massive bump on his head just above his eye, i took him to a&e and they checked him over and he was completely fine and smiling at the male nurse lol but i felt terrible!!! horrid mummy!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->