The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

my confession

sometimes at night when ive been trying to settle ruby for 2 hours i tell her to shut up :(
makes me cry every time cause she cries harder and looks at me like she hates me and i feel like a shitty mum and then cry some more :(

aww hun - we all get frustrated sometimes and say things we don't mean. My OH told me off a few times for losing my patience with harry.

good thing is they won't remember!

Me too, Me too. DH also told me off about, but you do get to that point

Lol me too :nope:

ive just been so ill lately with coeliacs feeling like il vomit all day and im so scared of it sometimes i just want her to sleep!!

having said that shes been asleep about 6 hours this morning so far...worried about her. health visitor said its just a tired day but she seriously wont sleep tonight now!!!! :(:( maybe shes got a cold or teething? shes all sleepy :(

This is a bad Mummy and bad wife confession.

C and T had made chocolate rice crispy buns to take to playgroup and share with their friends in honour of Daniel's birthday. There were 2 left over and they knew it. They kept nattering to each other about "after such and such then we'll have our buns...".

I kept delaying and mid-afternoon with a cup of tea I thought "I know what I'll have...." Tom actually came in and caught me stuffing it in. "What are you eating Mummy?". "Nothing darling just some left overs".

They were pretty yummy and since I didn't get to savour the first one having been caught in the act, I thought I'd have the 2nd one too. :devil:

When DH came home tonight he asked if there were any buns left, I told there had only been one and I'd eaten it. :blush::-=

Ho ho ho! Just call me Thunder Thighs! :mrgreen:

i have went back to smoking. only 3 a day though!

me too, i last 2 months after max was born, and with OH and all his family smoking (not in the house or around the baby) i couldnt help but start again

I have had the bad habit of having Oliver in bed with us since day 1. its not like i do it on purpose, i just always fall asleep nursing, and when he pulls off and i wake up, he looks so peaceful i leave him there. well DH has al ways been ragging on me for doing it, and i just shrug it off. well yesterday morning the poor thing rolled off the bed onto the floor :cry:
I think i cried harder than he did about it, he didnt seem to phased by it....but holy no more co sleeping

I have had the bad habit of having Oliver in bed with us since day 1. its not like i do it on purpose, i just always fall asleep nursing, and when he pulls off and i wake up, he looks so peaceful i leave him there. well DH has al ways been ragging on me for doing it, and i just shrug it off. well yesterday morning the poor thing rolled off the bed onto the floor :cry:
I think i cried harder than he did about it, he didnt seem to phased by it....but holy no more co sleeping

Did you tell OH?

I used to do this too and Mr Foo hated it. Abby never rolled off the bed but I did wake once and she had the duvet half covering her face. I never told him about it!!:blush:

Did you tell OH?

I used to do this too and Mr Foo hated it. Abby never rolled off the bed but I did wake once and she had the duvet half covering her face. I never told him about it!!:blush:

He was in bed too at the time...so he knew. He wasn't too upset with me though, he knew not to be lol

I'm such a bad momma! I was folding laundry this morning in our bedroom and Bryson was in there with me playing with toys and of course "helping" me with the clothes, well while I was hanging clothes, I turned around to say something to Bryson, but he wasn't there. Come to find out, somehow he had gotten into the bathroom and was playing in the toilet.:shock:

I was scared and thought to myself, oh my, what if he would have fallen in and drowned? I would have never forgiven myself. :cry:

I'm thinking it's time to put locks on the toilets.:thumbup:

I'm such a bad momma! I was folding laundry this morning in our bedroom and Bryson was in there with me playing with toys and of course "helping" me with the clothes, well while I was hanging clothes, I turned around to say something to Bryson, but he wasn't there. Come to find out, somehow he had gotten into the bathroom and was playing in the toilet.:shock:

I was scared and thought to myself, oh my, what if he would have fallen in and drowned? I would have never forgiven myself. :cry:

I'm thinking it's time to put locks on the toilets.:thumbup:

Thankfully nothing like that happened! Joseph hasn't played in the toilet - yet. We leave the bathroom door shut all the time because he is just so fascinated with the bathroom for some reason.

OH was "babysitting" the other night (uh, playing computer games doesn't count) and baby rolled off the couch, fell 3ft, and smacked his head on the hardwood floor. He's 9 weeks!

At least he feels bad about it...

This arvo I was hanging the washing out, LO was asleep in the lounge room. When I came in she was awake and was crying/screaming. A) Felt bad that I hadn't heard her sooner. When I have come in and picked her up, I noticed the cat had gotten out. What to do - settle LO or go get the cat? I went and got the cat =S I figured I could come back to LO, but the cat may have disappeared. I felt so guilty for choosing to put LO down while she was upset to go get the cat!

I feel like a bad mummy today!

I was looking forward to this morning as it was A's second set of immunisations and I knew it would mean he'd sleep a lot today. It's been lovely to have a break whilst he's kipping. :blush:

ok my turn! The other day LO was grumpy and tired so i was giving him cuddles then when i noticed he was starting to drift off i placed in in his car seat and put a blanket over him as i was gunna be driving to my mums within 10mins. Anyway did a mad dash of tidying grabbed the carseat and off we went. Got to my mums, went inside and she went completely bonkers at me because id forgotten to strap him into the car seat! I felt SOO bad! I didnt strap him in when i first put him in as he hates getting strapped in! Argh!! BAD BAD MUMMY! Good job my mum lives a minutes drive up a not very busy road! X

I did similar bathbabe! I put LO in the carseat and strapped him into the carseat but didnt strap carseat into the car i.e. forgot to do the seatbelt! Luckily i only got 1 mile down the road before i noticed! Im a bad mummy... and ive still not told DH and probably won't.

Me and my eldest Joshua (4) were going in to town to get the last of his school uniform and on the way in I had a bit of road rage. Some tit in a brand new audi cut me up and shouted a**hole out of the window at him. We got in to town and were queuing at the bank when Josh shouts, "Look mum! Theres the a**hole!". Ground swallow me up!

lena, im not telling OH either! He would love to wind me up and make me feel extra bad over it! Xxx

ok gotta fess up i feel really crap about it, yesterday i sat ds1 in his highchair strapped in with a dvd on so i could have a nap with ds2 i woke up to find ds1 asleep in his highchair

ok gotta fess up i feel really crap about it, yesterday i sat ds1 in his highchair strapped in with a dvd on so i could have a nap with ds2 i woke up to find ds1 asleep in his highchair

Mika was a bit of a terror today, wouldn't sleep for anything, everytime I laid him down he acted sleepy (eye rubbing, hair pulling, the whole nine yards) but just kicked around and shouted dadadadadada. So I put him in his jumperoo to wear him out. I was exhausted and really wanted a nap so I lie down on the couch to watch him till he gets sleepier. Apparently I fell asleep. I remember hearing him talking to himself and blowing spit bubbles, but I woke up when he started fussing. I checked the time and the poor thing had been in his jumperoo for about 40 minutes while I napped! Bad, bad, bad mommy! He really didn't seem to mind too much though.

Mika was a bit of a terror today, wouldn't sleep for anything, everytime I laid him down he acted sleepy (eye rubbing, hair pulling, the whole nine yards) but just kicked around and shouted dadadadadada. So I put him in his jumperoo to wear him out. I was exhausted and really wanted a nap so I lie down on the couch to watch him till he gets sleepier. Apparently I fell asleep. I remember hearing him talking to himself and blowing spit bubbles, but I woke up when he started fussing. I checked the time and the poor thing had been in his jumperoo for about 40 minutes while I napped! Bad, bad, bad mommy! He really didn't seem to mind too much though.

wow it kept him occupied for 40 mins?! nothing keeps max occupied for more than 5 mins may have to invest in a jumparoo! so i can get some housework done once in a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->