The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

:cry::cry::cry::haha::haha: well my first post here last nite i was rocking izzy 2 sleep whilest patting her bum she loves getting her nose tickled so ithort ide do that at the same time be warned dont try an do both 2 gether as i smaked her fod and stroked her bum she looked startled what made it worse i cuddnt stop giggling hehe BAD MUMMMY :haha::cry::cry::cry::haha:

Sorry but thats plain funny! Haha! Almost as good as the one on here where someone spammed their babys forehead in their sleep! Oh sometimes you have to look on the brighter side.

I dread the day that Eleanor will fall of the bed - but everyone seems to have it happen at least once. How high's everyone's bed? Our is about knee height and I'm scared sh*tless that if she does fall off one day things will not end well. I'm actually considering putting pillows down on the floor next to the bed as I'm falling asleep while feeding her more and more often these days (something I swore I would never ever do).

Eleanor is sitting up pretty well and can sit unaided for 20 minutes if she wants to. Once tired or when she just can't be bothered any more she will fall over though, as she hasn't quite figured out laying back down gently yet. I found out the hard way that I had to move the travel cot away from the radiator when she fell over and hit her head on the way down. Poor thing had some massive tears.

A few days ago I had her sitting down on the floor (laminate) on top of some blankets. I thought it would be padded enough, but apparently not. She fell over while I was taking some photos and the head made the loudest bang I've ever heard when someone has fallen over. MIL came from upstairs and asked 'was that her head?! I could hear the bang upstairs!' ... poor thing cried for about 3 minutes before I managed to calm her down - high pitched cry, tears and everything. No bump or bruise though, no throwing up either, so pretty certain she was fine.

a couple of moths back, i went into the kitchen to get a drink, forgot to close the safetygate:dohh:my lo followed me, closed the kitchen door behind me, then knocked a box over (only had a back acrrier in, id just stood it there as id just bought it) so then got jammed between the box and door, so i couldnt get out and he was jammed in, i was in the house alone and literally didnt know what to do...ended up just having to squish him a bit so i could fit my hand round and pull him out:cry:

I was bathing Kane the other night and the shapoo bottle was slippery and fell from my hand smacking him right in the eye! he only cried for 2 secs though BAD MUMMY!!!!

when mikayla was younger i would say probably about 12-14 months my sister was minding her(my sister is 18) and her and her friend wrote a postit note saying "loser" and stuck it on her forhead..they then wanted to go to the shopping centre but Mikayla refused to let them take it off!so they therefor had to walk around the large shopping centre carrying a baby with the word loser on her forhead..hehehe..and to make it worse for them the idiots spelt it wrong..they spelt it "looser"..hahahahahaha i thought that was one of the funniest things iv ever heard..

:cry::cry::cry::haha::haha: well my first post here last nite i was rocking izzy 2 sleep whilest patting her bum she loves getting her nose tickled so ithort ide do that at the same time be warned dont try an do both 2 gether as i smaked her fod and stroked her bum she looked startled what made it worse i cuddnt stop giggling hehe BAD MUMMMY :haha::cry::cry::cry::haha:

Sorry but thats plain funny! Haha! Almost as good as the one on here where someone spammed their babys forehead in their sleep! Oh sometimes you have to look on the brighter side.

i cnt stop laffing my self thats what makes me feel sooo bad ha

put josh in his rokcer chair which he hates havin reclined so its almost vertical.
the harness is a bug*er to do up and was only out for a mo - came back to find him half slide out and hanging onto on of the staps to keep himself in

put josh in his rokcer chair which he hates havin reclined so its almost vertical.
the harness is a bug*er to do up and was only out for a mo - came back to find him half slide out and hanging onto on of the staps to keep himself in

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dread the day that Eleanor will fall of the bed - but everyone seems to have it happen at least once. How high's everyone's bed? Our is about knee height and I'm scared sh*tless that if she does fall off one day things will not end well. I'm actually considering putting pillows down on the floor next to the bed as I'm falling asleep while feeding her more and more often these days (something I swore I would never ever do).

Eleanor is sitting up pretty well and can sit unaided for 20 minutes if she wants to. Once tired or when she just can't be bothered any more she will fall over though, as she hasn't quite figured out laying back down gently yet. I found out the hard way that I had to move the travel cot away from the radiator when she fell over and hit her head on the way down. Poor thing had some massive tears.

A few days ago I had her sitting down on the floor (laminate) on top of some blankets. I thought it would be padded enough, but apparently not. She fell over while I was taking some photos and the head made the loudest bang I've ever heard when someone has fallen over. MIL came from upstairs and asked 'was that her head?! I could hear the bang upstairs!' ... poor thing cried for about 3 minutes before I managed to calm her down - high pitched cry, tears and everything. No bump or bruise though, no throwing up either, so pretty certain she was fine.

Wow, can't believe she can sit that long! Mika likes to try to sit and play with this big plastic ball that has buttons and lights and stuff. I can't count the number of times he has faceplanted onto it!

Picked Abby up from nursery as usual and strapped her into her seat. She did look at me funny, but I assumed it was because she was tired and right enough almost as soon as we were off, she fell asleep.

Mr Foo went to unstrap her when we got home 50 minutes later, and it turns out I had put her arm AND her leg through one of the straps :dohh:

Silly mummy!

It is so helpful to read that we are not all perfect. It is so easy to believe that everyone is doing a better job and not making any mistakes but that is just not what parenthood is about!! thanks guys

Picked Abby up from nursery as usual and strapped her into her seat. She did look at me funny, but I assumed it was because she was tired and right enough almost as soon as we were off, she fell asleep.

Mr Foo went to unstrap her when we got home 50 minutes later, and it turns out I had put her arm AND her leg through one of the straps :dohh:

Silly mummy!

OH did this the first time he ever put Mika in his carseat.

Skylar just took my hand cream without me noticing while I was on here, and next min I look at her and it's everywhere and all over her hands and she's making a funny disgusted face as she must have put some in her mouth. :(

my confession

sometimes at night when ive been trying to settle ruby for 2 hours i tell her to shut up :(
makes me cry every time cause she cries harder and looks at me like she hates me and i feel like a shitty mum and then cry some more :(

my confession

sometimes at night when ive been trying to settle ruby for 2 hours i tell her to shut up :(
makes me cry every time cause she cries harder and looks at me like she hates me and i feel like a shitty mum and then cry some more :(

aww hun - we all get frustrated sometimes and say things we don't mean. My OH told me off a few times for losing my patience with harry.

good thing is they won't remember!

my confession

aww hun - we all get frustrated sometimes and say things we don't mean. My OH told me off a few times for losing my patience with harry.

good thing is they won't remember!

Me too, Me too. DH also told me off about, but you do get to that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"