The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

My turn! Baylie has had a rash for about a month or so on her face. Well, I assumed it was from her drooling and it staying wet. I finally got tired of looking at it, and took her in to the doctor Thursday. He informed me that it is a yeast rash! I had no clue they could get a rash from yeast on their cheeks. But, it gets better! I check under her chin every night, because I know it can get irritated under there. But, when he lifted her chin, it was horribly red! I told the doctor, I promise I am taking care of her because that wasn't there last night! He had to calm me down and reassure me that it could happen overnight and that it is perfectly apparent that she is well taken care of! But, I feel so bad for neglecting her rash.

ok gotta fess up i feel really crap about it, yesterday i sat ds1 in his highchair strapped in with a dvd on so i could have a nap with ds2 i woke up to find ds1 asleep in his highchair

Mika was a bit of a terror today, wouldn't sleep for anything, everytime I laid him down he acted sleepy (eye rubbing, hair pulling, the whole nine yards) but just kicked around and shouted dadadadadada. So I put him in his jumperoo to wear him out. I was exhausted and really wanted a nap so I lie down on the couch to watch him till he gets sleepier. Apparently I fell asleep. I remember hearing him talking to himself and blowing spit bubbles, but I woke up when he started fussing. I checked the time and the poor thing had been in his jumperoo for about 40 minutes while I napped! Bad, bad, bad mommy! He really didn't seem to mind too much though.

Been there, done that!:hugs:

ok gotta fess up i feel really crap about it, yesterday i sat ds1 in his highchair strapped in with a dvd on so i could have a nap with ds2 i woke up to find ds1 asleep in his highchair

Mika was a bit of a terror today, wouldn't sleep for anything, everytime I laid him down he acted sleepy (eye rubbing, hair pulling, the whole nine yards) but just kicked around and shouted dadadadadada. So I put him in his jumperoo to wear him out. I was exhausted and really wanted a nap so I lie down on the couch to watch him till he gets sleepier. Apparently I fell asleep. I remember hearing him talking to himself and blowing spit bubbles, but I woke up when he started fussing. I checked the time and the poor thing had been in his jumperoo for about 40 minutes while I napped! Bad, bad, bad mommy! He really didn't seem to mind too much though.

wow it kept him occupied for 40 mins?! nothing keeps max occupied for more than 5 mins may have to invest in a jumparoo! so i can get some housework done once in a while!

haha, oh yes it does. we also used to set him in it for his breathing treatments because it kept him occupied! I think if we let him he would stay in it full time. He also loves the exersaucer at daycare, his daycare provider has to time him to limit his time in it.

Here I am again! I am a school teacher so I was entering grades on my laptop this morning. LO was a little fussy laying beside me so I set her up. She can sit up for a bit before losing her balance. I was holding one arm so she wouldn't fall and typing with the other hand. Well she jerked her body, spun around, fell over and banged her head on the corner of my laptop. She looked totally shocked, began making faces, and prompty began to scream! My grades will wait til she naps next time!

ok here's my confession me and my eldest had gone for a walk into town and her pull up was so full it fell down taking her leggings with it, she flashed her bum to the whole street :dohh:

ok here's my confession me and my eldest had gone for a walk into town and her pull up was so full it fell down taking her leggings with it, she flashed her bum to the whole street :dohh:

sorry but that made me giggle. im a terrible person!

xx

ok my turn! The other day LO was grumpy and tired so i was giving him cuddles then when i noticed he was starting to drift off i placed in in his car seat and put a blanket over him as i was gunna be driving to my mums within 10mins. Anyway did a mad dash of tidying grabbed the carseat and off we went. Got to my mums, went inside and she went completely bonkers at me because id forgotten to strap him into the car seat! I felt SOO bad! I didnt strap him in when i first put him in as he hates getting strapped in! Argh!! BAD BAD MUMMY! Good job my mum lives a minutes drive up a not very busy road! X

I did this the other day. Was even to scared to write it on here let alone tell DH!

Oh god I've done the car seat one - we were on holiday and went for a meal before going back to the hotel in the evening. Took Tom in his car seat on the pram frame so we wouldn't have to move him when he fell asleep during the meal. Put him in car seat when he got sleepy and covered him with a blanket as the weather was cold and then after the meal, walked back to car, put car seat back onto isofix base and drove to the hotel.
Only when we got there did we discover we had forgotten to actually fasten him into the seat. Thank god we didn't crash - doesn't even bear thinking about and I always triple check now.

40 minutes is nothing. Gabriel happily spends 2 hours at a time in his jumperoo.

I still feel bad about his falling off the changing table onto the hardwood floor last night. He's happy as ever this morning, but I feel like an idiot for letting it happen.

I didn't wake up till 11am today :nope: Grace and Theo were both playing really nicely in their room....felt awful though, they must of been hungry bless them, they had a super big breakfast of cereal and toast and then dinner at like one :haha: .... :blush: LAZY MAMA!

i have two confessions from the last 24 hours...

i was carrying harry downstairs and he threw himself back and hit his head on the wall. he cried and so did i! he had a huge bump bless him.

and then last night harry decided to do a poo right after he'd gone to bed. he must have been in in for at least 10 -12 hours as he sleeps through. he woke up at 4am but i just put his dummy back in and he went back to sleep. (i don't have a sense of smell so didn't notice it)
when i changed him this morning his little bum and winky were red raw! his winky looks like some of the skin has come away and he screams when i go near him with the cream. I feel so bad for him...

i was carrying harry downstairs and he threw himself back and hit his head on the wall. he cried and so did i! he had a huge bump bless him.

and then last night harry decided to do a poo right after he'd gone to bed. he must have been in in for at least 10 -12 hours as he sleeps through. he woke up at 4am but i just put his dummy back in and he went back to sleep. (i don't have a sense of smell so didn't notice it)
when i changed him this morning his little bum and winky were red raw! his winky looks like some of the skin has come away and he screams when i go near him with the cream. I feel so bad for him...

max often has a pooey nappy in the morning.. i have no idea when he does them, but its not there when he goes to bed! ive started putting sudocrem (or any barrier cream) on when i put his last nappy on at night, so if he is in a dirty one in the night the barrier cream will stop it going on his skin -seems to be working, he's never had a sore bum or nappy rash
hugs hun :flower:

max often has a pooey nappy in the morning.. i have no idea when he does them, but its not there when he goes to bed! ive started putting sudocrem (or any barrier cream) on when i put his last nappy on at night, so if he is in a dirty one in the night the barrier cream will stop it going on his skin -seems to be working, he's never had a sore bum or nappy rash
hugs hun :flower:
I do this too! Its worked so far! Xxx

I too always put sudocrem on Katie at night as she's in her nappy for so long. But I'm also lucky that for some reason she has never pood in her sleep!

just read loads of these and some of them are so funny...im sure i'll end up contributing to this in a few months time no matter how careful i try to be lol x

I let Albert lick some ice cream off my finger today. Baaaaad mumma!

Yesterday I was holding isaac with a jägerbomb in my other hand. I looked down and he'd taken the shot glass out of my drink and was drinking from it. Too much alcohol and caffiene fora baby. I felt like such a bad mummy! It was pretty hilarious though!

Yesterday I was holding isaac with a jägerbomb in my other hand. I looked down and he'd taken the shot glass out of my drink and was drinking from it. Too much alcohol and caffiene fora baby. I felt like such a bad mummy! It was pretty hilarious though!
:rofl: did he like it?! i hate jagermeister :sick:

:rofl: did he like it?! i hate jagermeister :sick:

Well he didn't seem too happy when I took it off him...so I'm guessing he liked it. I love the stuff LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->