The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I felt terrible early this morning. I popped Amelia down after her feed and went back to bed. I heard the cat meowing and carrying on, thinking he just wanted some attention (sometimes he sits at our bedroom door and just meows). I ended up getting up 5 or so minutes later to check on Amelia (I had this awful feeling that she's slipped herself under the covers). When I opened the door, the cat wonders out. I'd not noticed he'd wondered in and locked him in her room. I felt sick. Amelia was fine, sound asleep.

I felt terrible early this morning. I popped Amelia down after her feed and went back to bed. I heard the cat meowing and carrying on, thinking he just wanted some attention (sometimes he sits at our bedroom door and just meows). I ended up getting up 5 or so minutes later to check on Amelia (I had this awful feeling that she's slipped herself under the covers). When I opened the door, the cat wonders out. I'd not noticed he'd wondered in and locked him in her room. I felt sick. Amelia was fine, sound asleep.

It took me a bit to figure out what the problem was. We have 3 cats and we never close the door to the baby's room.

ok here's my confession me and my eldest had gone for a walk into town and her pull up was so full it fell down taking her leggings with it, she flashed her bum to the whole street :dohh:

That made me crack up laughing hahahahahah

my confession is that the other night i was so tired i fell asleep while breast feeding and my son almost slipped off the bed :(

my confession is that the other night i was so tired i fell asleep while breast feeding and my son almost slipped off the bed :(

oh ive done that! :hugs:
or ive woken up to her in a not so great location aka breathing into my shirt ect.

I had Sophie in the carrier this morning and i put my mobile between my teeth and bent down to pick something up and Wack mobile feel out and hit her on the cheek, she has a little red mark still now. I am feeling terrible :(

The time I hit my first babys head on the doorframe as I walked thru always stays with me :( he bounced off it luckily lol

I did this when Mika was just five days old. I dropped him and he fell on the floor, luckily he didn't fall far and he was just fine!

My LO is a week old now and I already have a bad mother confession!! On the day she was born she was lying on my chest and had a really fixed stare, paranoid at hours old something was wrong (as you do) I went to touch her eyelashes to see if her eye closed, and check for a response..... It didn't (newborns don't have that relflex I don't think) and my thumb went straight in her eye. :blush:

I spent the rest of the day paranoid i'd blinded her, as that eye had a squint after(probably coincidence) I even confessed to the peadiatrician when he done his new born test, so he could check she wasn't blind :haha:

She's fine now.. Phew

My LO is a week old now and I already have a bad mother confession!! On the day she was born she was lying on my chest and had a really fixed stare, paranoid at hours old something was wrong (as you do) I went to touch her eyelashes to see if her eye closed, and check for a response..... It didn't (newborns don't have that relflex I don't think) and my thumb went straight in her eye. :blush:

I spent the rest of the day paranoid i'd blinded her, as that eye had a squint after(probably coincidence) I even confessed to the peadiatrician when he done his new born test, so he could check she wasn't blind :haha:

She's fine now.. Phew

:rofl:

That's funny!

My confession Sunday LO was on sofa i stood up to give my teenager a hug cos we'd argured night before & no sooner had i turned Korben rolled and fell off the sofa onto laminate floor, felt so guilty he was so upset x

in the last week iv managed to poke my son in the eye twice... :(

Aeri fell asleep and I didn't realize she dropped her dummy... well, it got under her and left a huge imprint and some parts of it looked bruised for a few hours. :(

My engagement ring has a raised "square" on top which holds the diamond - when H was in the carrier & i went to put his dummy back in, i left a big red scratch across his forehead :( Now i have to turn my ring around when carrying him, and turn it the other way for picking him up so it doesnt dig in his ribs!! :wacko:

Aeri fell asleep and I didn't realize she dropped her dummy... well, it got under her and left a huge imprint and some parts of it looked bruised for a few hours. :(

max loses his dummy every night, he always ends up either with it against his cheek, under his back, in his ear.. etc etc! i wouldnt worry about it:flower:

max loses his dummy every night, he always ends up either with it against his cheek, under his back, in his ear.. etc etc! i wouldnt worry about it:flower:

Aww lovely pic of Max too cute x

She's fine now.. Phew

This had me giggling for ages! Not at what you did, I think just the way you wrote it. Glad to hear though everything was ok with your LO.

My engagement ring has a raised "square" on top which holds the diamond - when H was in the carrier & i went to put his dummy back in, i left a big red scratch across his forehead :( Now i have to turn my ring around when carrying him, and turn it the other way for picking him up so it doesnt dig in his ribs!! :wacko:

I only wear my wedding band now because of doing that to Aeri. :(

Flora just fell off the sofa, I had just stepped 2 metres away to check a cake in the oven, and I could've sworn she was lying back when I turned. She fell off just I was turing back to her. She got a shock and cried for a while but hopefully no damage done, there's a rug on the floor.

She also nearly did it last night but I caught her in time. And this morning she grabbed my cup of coffee and spilled it everywhere and hot coffee splashed on one of her hands, but a rinse in cold water and she was fine. Not a great couple of days! Since she started rolling a few days ago it she just wants to get going its dangerous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->