The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

LOL! i dont know wether this should be in here or in a thread asking wether she'll be ok! me and OH were just throwing grapes at eachother (childish i know lol) and i threw one with my dodgy aim and it hit the baby, either in the eye or on her forehead couldnt really tell! feel terrible! she SCREAMED! had to give her a bottle to calm her down, hope shes ok! :S:S:S x

I was giving my son wotsits on tuesday and occasionally you get one that's made just purely of the cheese dust, well I gave it to my son thinking it wouldn't be bad and the face he made was a picture and spat it out, I couldn't help but laugh.

When he was baby I left the sudocream near him on the floor and he got it and ate it and it was everywhere lol.

LMAO I love this thread. It's cheered me up emmensely.

So here are some good ones and notall perpetrated by me either. :happydance:

Not long after getting out of hospital following my birth, my own Mother left me in my pram, outside the butchers shop. She didn't even realise until she had finished her shopping and walked all the way home! :cry: Poor me. :rofl:

When my eldest son was 2 we went to stay with some friends. I was trying to get him to stand up properlly so that I could put a jumper on him but just as I let him go he buckled his legs under him and pell face first into a radiator. Fountains of blood and a trip to A&E later he was furnished with butterfly stitches and a sticker, none the worse for wear. Oh the guilt. :dohh:

The very first time my husband laid his hands on Charlie about 2 hrs after he'd been born, he expected him to be able to support his own weight and consequently bonked his head off the side of the hospital cot. Wally. :hugs:

This is the worst one.

Whilst trying to cut Charlies tiny little finger nails and succesfully getting down to the last little finger on his left, I cut the top of it off :cry: There was SO much blood and I wasn't even allowed to put anything on it in case he sucked it off. I'm a BAD Mummy. :blush:

The funniest one was when Charlie tried really valiantly to reach the bottom of his toy box were his cars were. It wasn't until I heard his muffled squealings and turned round to see just his little leggies poking out of the box and kicking frantically, that I realised he was too short to reach them without falling in. :rofl: :blush: I really shouldn't laugh but...:rofl:

Charlie's just fell off the sofa because I was too busy reading about B & B going down!:blush:

He's okay thankfully. Just loads of tears and guilt from me.:cry:

Not long after getting out of hospital following my birth, my own Mother left me in my pram, outside the butchers shop. She didn't even realise until she had finished her shopping and walked all the way home! :cry: Poor me. :rofl:

My mother has left me outside a shop too! She said she forgot she had a baby :(

This thread has made my childhod seem normal. thanks guys.

As a child (not sure how old) I managed to pull my toy box over to the christmas tree and climb on to it to reach a glass bauble, which i then proceeded to eat. Mum turned round to see me with blood pouring from my mouth. I was fine.

I always used to fall out of bed, but would never wake up. Mum and Dad got so sick of putting me back in, that they used to leave a landing strip for me to fall on, and leave me to sleep there.

The best thought is OH mates son, aged 6ish (nicknamed Bam bam), once slipped down the stairs face down, head first, straight into a lorry jack that was at the bottom of the stairs. He stood up, shook his head climbed the stairs and did it again deliberatly!!

If bam bam's brother annoyed him he used to find a toy baseball bat type thing and hit him with it - he also hit dad in the crotch once too, they never did have any more children...

My mum had me at home and the next day she forgot she'd had a baby and went to the local shop. It wasn't until she saw the midwife knocking on the door that she remembered!
Whilst trying to cut Charlies tiny little finger nails and succesfully getting down to the last little finger on his left, I cut the top of it off There was SO much blood and I wasn't even allowed to put anything on it in case he sucked it off. I'm a BAD Mummy.
This is why I bite Kaya's nails, both my aunty and my cousin have done this to their kids as well

I tried that too but he's so strong there's just no way. I have to pin him down bodily now but I still leave it until it's absolutely necessary.

The worst was having to get his blood tests this month. He screamed and screamed it took three of us to hold him down :bodyb: while the phlebo...blood woman tried to get some blood out of him. Talk about harrowing.

oh remember the flooding the bathroom incedent earlier?? did i mention kids had shoved ther clothes down the loo?? which i had to tumble dry an put back on them :blush:

Don't have my little one yet but have a couple of stories - my grandmother was babysitting my uncles and aunties whilst on the bus and she left one of my uncles on it when he was only about 3 or 4!:rofl: Poor kid.
I was out of the city at a little town visiting my cousin and my little cousin Lora-lee was about 3 years old and across the street from me - well these people I knew were bothering me so I picked up an ice-ball and chucked it across the street (aiming for them), where it pegged my little cousin in the middle of the forehead and send her rolling backwards into the ditch.:dohh:She was okay just got a bit of a bruise after that, I had a little chuckle after finding out she was okay because she was so bundled up she couldn't get up after rolling down!

My daughter Savannah is now 11 months old. But at about 6 months she was still in her carrier car-seat that just popped in and out of a base. Well we were loading up into the car while leaving the mall and i sat the car seat into the base but i guess it didn't click all the way. Well we get about 2 minutes down the road and i turned around to give her, her pacifer and the car seat was almost upside on the base. I guess i didn't pop her car seat all the way in! I felt so bad i made my hubby pull over so i could hold her!

lol ive done that, we pulled over to talk 2 a friend and he asked where the baby was i was like....in the back duhhhh. he was like no hes not!!!!! i looked round and the car seat was upside down and baba was happily snoozing upsidedown lol

Ooooohh... nothing to add (as yet). But this might just be more useful than my Baby Proofing thread - https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-to...proofing-tips-experienced-mummies-please.html
:rofl::rofl:

Ah well. Here I am again!

So the other morning we're in the kitchen after breakfast and I'm cooking up some chicken for their lunch. Charlotte and Thomas are just milling about on the floor playing with their toys. They went toddling off behind me which usually means they're going to play with the shoes by the door. I left them to it as it keeps them quiet for a bit.

Anyway a couple of minutes in I suddenly thought "they really are quiet, what are they up to?". Turned round and no sign of them! The door from the kitchen to the hall was open. I went dashing into the hall. Tom was on the top step of the stairs waving at me and Charlotte was already in their bedroom playing away. :shock:

Bad mother Bad mother Bad mother Bad mother Bad mother etc.

whoopsie helen! least u never heard thud thud thud.. then thot... shit thts why there quiet :lol: thankfully i live on 1 level!

the amount of times ive found Rhys in his bedroom whilst ive been doing the dishes!! i always forget to shut the babygate...

i will add a few of my most recent ones such as Rhys feeding Ffion reisons (sp)... she had 4 in her mouth by the time i realised what he was doing. also Rhys trying to pick Ffion up out of her bouncy chair because i forgot to strap her in. The other day Rhys kept coming in the kitchen when i was cooking so i picked him up and whacked his head on the door so hard.. he has a massive bruise now.. and my final one happened today when i was walking through town pushing the pram, people kept looking at me weird and after about 10min i checked Rhys in the front seat and realised he had stripped naked and was sat there playing with his willy.. so EMBARASSING!

the amount of times ive found Rhys in his bedroom whilst ive been doing the dishes!! i always forget to shut the babygate...

i will add a few of my most recent ones such as Rhys feeding Ffion reisons (sp)...

and my final one happened today when i was walking through town pushing the pram, people kept looking at me weird and after about 10min i checked Rhys in the front seat and realised he had stripped naked and was sat there playing with his willy.. so EMBARASSING!

:rofl: thought the feeding story was funny...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but the naked willy pram story if hysterical...bless him

and my final one happened today when i was walking through town pushing the pram, people kept looking at me weird and after about 10min i checked Rhys in the front seat and realised he had stripped naked and was sat there playing with his willy.. so EMBARASSING!

:rofl:

Ah!! :lol: a would be so embarresed!! But its hilarious x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"