• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

lol I banged Bethanie's head a few times on banisters and door frames!

It was "what was that noise? was it Bethanie's head? oops!:x"

:dohh:

So..who leaves a baby that can roll around alone after they have pooed?

:dohh:

Kyle was having some nappy off time before his bath, and he pooed the tiniest bit, so I went to check his bath, then came back to get him and he'd done a 180 turn so his head was rolling in it :blush: his hair was matted. Yuck!

Dec fell out of this cot last night :blush:
My fault hadnt lowered it down:dohh:
No harm done

I was standing at the front door last week saying goodbye to my dad and I had Seth on one hip. He's usually pretty good witth his head so I help him with one arm and gave my dad a hug with the other. Of course, doesn't Seth fling himself bang and hit his head on the door frame. It didn't bother him though at all.

xxx

i was giving jack a bath and he try to launch him self out of my arms and bumped his head on the side :blush:

It's taken me a couple of days to pluck up courage to confess this... :blush:.. Charlotte and Thomas are absolute buggers for going through drawers and cupboards. Most of which are locked down except our bedside cabinets. Anyway the other day I caught Charlotte sucking on one of DH's ProPlus.... :blush:

Thankfully she can't have had too much because she wasn't like :shock: :yipee::wohoo:and she:sleep: ok.

WOW im so glad i tumbled over here!!! I feel like such a bad mother ... Caitlin is 3 and a very very good girl hardly ever does anything wrong so when one of lifes little miss happs happends i feel terrible!

The other weekend i was coming home from my mothers who lives 5 mins walk away... Waiting at the lights for the green man... seriousally i think the lights were broken because we waited about 3 minuites and other people had said oh when they stop we will cross this time... It was a long time so we decide to cross the road was perfectly clear and then we get half way across and WAM police car doing 60pmh! we had to run.... she trips and i drag her 2 steps... you know what police car didnt even slow down! at least she learnt her lession about running across the road ... something that was drummed into me when i was younger!

Today! walking down our street we'd been out all day and at the part where our garden wall starts she falls over i wasnt holding her hand and she goes flat on her face! instantly her nose was swollen and i thought it was broken ... i could have cried if her daddy was about but i had to be strong for her.. i called my dad who is a first aider because she seamed ok and wasnt crying much and he told me it was just swelling but he would take us to the hospital if i wanted but we have her some ibrufen and she ate her happy meal lol ...

My two biggies but i just feel soooo guilty... Ive been giving her lots of cuddles

Charlotte found a new toy in the bath last night.... Tom's winkie. DH and I were :rofl: so much we couldn't stop her. Tom didn't seem to mind :shock:

I've had my first proper one this morning. I was in the shower and left Pierre in his bouncy chair in the lounge as always. I heard OH come upstairs as he does in the mornings to collect the tills and then go downstairs.

I got out the shower, did my hair and make up & then set up the spare room for by brother to stay over. Thats when I stared to think little man was being really good and quiet. I thought I should go and check on him but why waste time. I needed to get as much done as I could while he was being quite. It had been about an hour now since I went for a shower.

Then OH can up the stairs and I heard him talking to Pierre. Thats when I realised that OH had taken little man!

OH started teasing me asking how long it took me to notice he was gone and did I panic and go looking for him?! I didn't dare till him I hadn't noticed he was gone till be brought him back so I made out I knew he had him all along.

it's a while ago now, but knowing you should not put pressure on the soft spot I always was very careful with it whilst washing Juleika. as well with her skin we only used oilatum junior for her in the bath and no shampoo!

she started to scratch her head, we put this down to her feeling hot and when the sun was out so much this summer, I thought one day, her skin on her head looks a little bit darker as usual and I got worried she might have a sunburn!

she kept on scratching and then her scalp was of slightly darker colour with white spots. then I realised, it was no sunburn, my poor little baby had a layer of dirt on her scalp which made her itch :dohh:

I then decided to get shampoo!

Dont think I posted this before, I just remembered about it earlier.

Me and daddy took Kyle a walk to the shop, he was really restless and finally fell asleep just before we got back into the house. So we decided to leave the patio door open and leave him at it to get a good nap. Both of us were reading when it starts pouring out the heavens. Then oh casually says, "er..dont we have a washing out?" I answer no. Then we finally click he was still out there!

Poor Baby!! Although the rain was so heavy he never got soaked because the way the wind was blowing it. Such bad parents lol x

i just found rhys on the stairs playing with scissors!

colin had just left them lying around... grrrr

This morning we were all in bed as Jack had a rough night and so was playing in our bed and I accidentally scratched his head with my engagement ring :(
Now he looks like Harry Potter :S

Last night Chloe was very restless and sitting with OH. He decides he wants her dummy so I threw one over the room to him and the hard plastic bit hit her in the face. I felt awful.

I told Tabs that the Stork would come and get her if she didnt fall asleep soon :blush:
she got majorly overtired and took an hour to nod off!
Bad mummy *slap wrist*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->