The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I just wanted to have a rant! can i do that here?? I am SICK of friends etc picking me up on things! so as loud as i can holler .............

I USE BABY POWDER COS IT MAKES THEM SMELL NICE LOL, I DO NOT SPRAY IT IN THEIR FACES TO INTENTIONALLY FILL THEIR LUNGS!!!!

I LET MY TODDLER EAT SWEETS COS HES BEEN A GOOD BOY AND A FRIGGIN APPLE JUST WOULDNT CUT IT.

YES THAT IS A DUMMY IN HER MOUTH, AND YES I AM BREASTFEEDING.... WHY YOU ASK?... COS I WANT TO! OK!

NO I CANT BE ARSED TO USE COTTON WOOL AND WATER.... WHY???? COS WIPES ARE EASIER AND ANYTHING THAT MEANS I GET 2MINS TO SIP DOWN MY FREEZING COLD COFFEE IS A GODSEND LOL.

YES I AM ABOUT TO CHANGE HER NAPPY IN THE BOOT OF THE CAR, SHUT UR MOUTH ABOUT THE BREEZE ROUND HER BUM OR I WILL NOT BE DRIVING YOU HOME!

rant over and...............breathe..................wooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

just a few of the little gems that people have used against me tryin to make me feel like a crap mummy this week lol

Ah men! I do all the same things that you are doing except bf (cos I couldn't, wish I could) and no lollies for my LO as she's only 3mths old =)

lol Nel. thankyou! good to see its not just me! I just felt like in the last week (and mostly from my kiddie free friends) everyone has an opinion on my parenting grr

lol i'm on a roll.
Just discovered the genius that is baby TV lol. now dont get me wrong, i wont be sticking her in front of this every day lol, BUT My dog puked and the kitchen floor needed mopping haha~!
Bouncer+ Georgia +baby tv= 10 spare mins and a clean floor lol

lol Nel. thankyou! good to see its not just me! I just felt like in the last week (and mostly from my kiddie free friends) everyone has an opinion on my parenting grr

Oh, it is always the ones who don't have kids! I love the one about changing her in the boot of the car! I change Mika in the trunk all the time! He doesn't seem to mind a breeze on his bum!

:( i was on a night shift last night from 10pm until 8am and my oh was on a day shift today from 10am until 6pm. i was shhattered as i couldent find anyone to have lo while i got a couple of hours so i thouhgt i would pop him next to me in my bed while he had his nap at 11:30 and i would join him and wake up when he did.... i woke up at 4:30 to find him of the floor. so he must have fell out of bed and i didnt wake up to him :( i feel so bad. In future i think i will just see it through

I was eating a bagel and nursing LO. I guess it was really good because once I finished, I looked down to see crumbs all over her. :haha:

My confession: When my baby girl makes a sad face it's so cute and funny I can't help but laugh!! I know I should make her feel better rather than laughing at her, but I can't help it!
I took a video of it if you wanna see what I mean!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MW7p57cXcM

My confession: When my baby girl makes a sad face it's so cute and funny I can't help but laugh!! I know I should make her feel better rather than laughing at her, but I can't help it!

:rofl: Awwww! :)

That is soooo cute! And so funny! :rofl:

that is so cute:cloud9:

:rofl: That is hilarious. We often laugh at Abby when she is upset, her pouty face is funny too, but funnier still is that when she cries she says "oh dear oh dear oh dear" :rofl:

:rofl: That is hilarious. We often laugh at Abby when she is upset, her pouty face is funny too, but funnier still is that when she cries she says "oh dear oh dear oh dear" :rofl:

hahaha aww I'd laugh at that too, I can't wait till Kiliana can talk, kids come up with the funniest things to say

YES I AM ABOUT TO CHANGE HER NAPPY IN THE BOOT OF THE CAR, SHUT UR MOUTH ABOUT THE BREEZE ROUND HER BUM OR I WILL NOT BE DRIVING YOU HOME!

Don't worry I don't see any prob with that. I changed LO's nappy in her buggy on the bus the other day as it was a really LONG journey and when my mum found out she was really angry and asked what I used to cover up her privates, when I replied "nothing" she went on and on about how pedophiles could be looking at her!! Personally I think thats a bit OTT!

well aparntly were bad mummy and daddy.
When my DD was ababy [about 2mths] we had some black and white pics done. We had some with nappy off and her on her tummy ect. We got some pictures printed on a photo album for OHs mum n dad and they refused to hbave them!

said that the photographer was a perv because of th pics WE choose to have done!! made me sooo upset!

That Video is the cutest sad face i think i have ever seen! I giggle at Georgia when she frowns too, as i think she looks like a little old man when she does it haha!

i dropped my phone on her head tonight fwwl so guilty she didnt even murmer :cry:

When my LO was about a week old i was winding him on my bed and he headbutted the wooden headboard!! The most amazing thing is he never even made a sound - but i felt soooo guilty!! Have winded him sat up since lol x

omg i was helping morgan 'sit' the other day but i didnt think he was gunna leap back, i tried to catch him, missed and he banged his head on the wood flooring :cry:

this was only days after he flung himself back as i was trying to remove an over the head bib, banged his hair on the arm of the chair, it was a padded setee but really hard underneath

both times he screamed i felt so bad, baddd badd mummy. his heads taken quite a beating lately poor little man

I punched river in the head!

Me and dh were messing about and I went to punch him in the head (light heartedly ofc) but he moved and my finger hit river on the head. She gave me the dirtiest look ever and starting crying.

Dh husband didn't help by going 'omg you punches her!' and for the rest of the day saying 'run river mummy I'd going to beat you again' the twat

My confession. I was laughing so hard at your video that I had to watch it again. Mika was standing holding onto the couch...which he isn't very good at yet, and while I was laughing he fell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->