The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Kiliara - My little boy makes that face too, is so cute! We now call him Toad face, its a term of endearment!

My bad mummy confession is that Thomas rolled off the sofa on to the floor - even the dog gave me a dirty look for that one!

I am always dropping food on Thomas too, I usually cover him with a muslin square. I found egg fried rice in his ear 2 hours after I finished eating!!

I totally get the 'being judged' by people with no kids - everybody else seems to be an expert and apparently I am a complete numpty! Never mind, my little boy is happy!
xxx

Dh husband didn't help by going 'omg you punches her!' and for the rest of the day saying 'run river mummy I'd going to beat you again' the twat

Does it make me a bad person that I find this quite funny.....:blush:

not as bad as me i was roking izzy 2 sleep patting her bum and stroking her fod next min i slaped her fod an stroked her bum bad mummmyyyy

:blush:

OMG thank you for this post, dont feel so bad now !! we are first timers to our beauty 11 week old boy, here are our mistakes-

* Fell asleep on sofa holding Harrison, must have loosened my grip and he rolled out of my arms lucky not onto the hard laminate.

* Putting him into his cot head first, lost my grip ??

Still feel guilty now....... and im only 11 weeks in, im sure there will be more !! :wacko:

WELL. I am exceeding at the bad mum moments this week haha!
I was making Dinner tonight in the kitchen and left the door to the lounge open so i could easily pop in and check the kids were ok. Georgia was on the floor on cushions with her play gym over her. Riley was with her but he was colouring in pictures, sat at his desk. she started crying and usually I get him to rock her bouncer if she is in it, but this time she wasnt so i just said
"Do SOMETHING riley to help her stop crying". #9meaning talk to her, or sing her a song lol)... then Silence..................................
I walked in and found him pulling her along the floor by holding her head lol. I squealed so loud that it TERRIFIED him. He started screaming, I scooped Georgia up and she was smiling! When he calmed down he told me "but she DID stop crying mummy.... she like it"
In all fairness he was right haha!
BAD BAD mummy haha!

I was making Dinner tonight in the kitchen and left the door to the lounge open so i could easily pop in and check the kids were ok. Georgia was on the floor on cushions with her play gym over her. Riley was with her but he was colouring in pictures, sat at his desk. she started crying and usually I get him to rock her bouncer if she is in it, but this time she wasnt so i just said
"Do SOMETHING riley to help her stop crying". #9meaning talk to her, or sing her a song lol)... then Silence..................................
I walked in and found him pulling her along the floor by holding her head lol. I squealed so loud that it TERRIFIED him. He started screaming, I scooped Georgia up and she was smiling! When he calmed down he told me "but she DID stop crying mummy.... she like it"
BAD BAD mummy haha!

had to chuckle lol, next time i think you need to be more pacific when asking him to do something ;)

BAD BAD mummy haha!

:haha: Lets hope he doesn't keep the same mindset when he has kids if his own :lol:

I'm back unfortunately!

Today i got Bella to sleep on our bed & cos she's been a bit of a nightmare sleeping, i left her there, rolled up the quit & paded it out with pillows so she couldn't fall off.... Perfect, or so i thought.

I went in cos i heard her murmer and she was trapped between the headboard & the matress in the standing up postion, only all i could see was her top half, it looked like the bed had eaten her! She looked at me with this face that just said i don't know what happened or how i got here. I couldn't help but laugh as i pulled her free.

Can I just say I have hit my babies head of the light shade more often than I like to remember when lifting him to give him a cuddle, I have left him cosied up on the bed only to find him lying in amazing spaces, hes never made they moves when Ive been watching him ..think he might be an acrobat in the making! x

Ahh ive been reading this and dreading having to post.. but alas Bad mum confession coming up!

So left Taylor playing with her toy train on the floor while i was studying.. I had not long finished work and was so tired and had a head ache from hell.. so i thought Tays fine for two second ill go grab some tablets.. i cam back and couldnt see her ANY WHERE so of corse i panicked and cried then heard a mumur.. she was under her play pen... she must of pushed herself under it.. Bad mummy for leaving LO unattended!

Bad mummy alert! Had to get up this morning about 2am to give Amelia her bottle. Noticed she'd wee'd through her nappy and her pj's, singlet and sheets were a bit damp. So I changed her out of the damp clothes but being 2am I couldn't be bothered changing the only slighty damp bottom sheet, so put down a thick blanket and put her back to bed. Got up tis morning and same deal. Glad I didn't change the sheets cos I would have had to do them again!

Oh wow, so i had a horrible day with LO the first time i had to walk away and put on head phones and take 5 mins. She didnt sleep well last night and no naps ect... ok so i changed her diaper at 11 am, fought with her to sleep all after noon, well at 7pm (while she was napping) OMG! i didnt change her diaper since 11!! so she just woke up 7:40 yah it was full didnt leak! but wow i felt so bad i had a little cry about it, she just laughed at me lol. Oops!

LO and I slept in until noon today. And I thought OH changed DS's diaper before he left for work this morning @ 7 am like he usually did so I didn't bother waking to do it. When we woke up I checked his diaper and it was huge! He stayed in the same diaper all night and morning!! I felt so bad for him.

Before supper I placed LO in his booster and strapped him in. He was right in front of the table. I took off the tray because it needed to be washed. As I was washing it I heard a bang! He hit his head on the kitchen table because he was trying to get his mouth to where his feet were. I ran to him in a panic but surprisingly, he didn't cry at all. I still picked him up and hugged him telling him I was so sorry. I felt awful.

my LO was playing with a rattle while i was changing his bum in tesco yesterday then smacked himself in the mouth with it really hard and started crying, so i finished doing his nappy and stood him infront of the mirror as this makes him laugh, so what did he do? Headbutted it really hard.... I came out the baby changing looking like id just beaten him...

BAD BAD mummy haha!

oh dear, i couldnt help it that really made me giggle :haha:

when my 2nd was born a simualr thing happened (my eldest was 2.5yr)

i was cooking and keep popping my head round the door, on the 2nd look he was holding her up against his body by her head !

instead of staying calm i paniced and said 'put her down' so he did...he just let go and dropped her on her head :dohh:

to make it worse i took her to A&E to be checked over and in the packed waiting room the doctor said loudly 'right whos here with a baby they dropped?' :wacko:

my LO was playing with a rattle while i was changing his bum in tesco yesterday then smacked himself in the mouth with it really hard and started crying, so i finished doing his nappy and stood him infront of the mirror as this makes him laugh, so what did he do? Headbutted it really hard.... I came out the baby changing looking like id just beaten him...

i must be so sleep deprived i cant stop laughing at that ..soooo sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->