The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Ella was on the floor today and i had the carseat onto of the lounge chair. her ring toy was dangling down and she pulled the carseat down it made a crash right next to her! Lucky!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dropped him on his head today! He seems fine. Here's what happened.
I was holding him on my hip, and he spat his paci on the floor and the dog was gonna have a lunge at it, so I was about to bend down to get it and he literally jumped from my arms and on to the floor head first. I think he thought when I was about to bend down I was gonna set him down and he just went for it.

He has a knot on his head and a little carpet burn since he kind of skidded.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bad, bad mommy.

I was meant to quote u not thank u lol.

I hope he's ok :hugs:

Thanks, he is fine :) I was so worried with every nap and at bedtime. BUt he woke up his normal bright eyed hahpy baby today :D

Glad your LO dodged the car seat!

First post :blush: I shouldn't be here yet!

Hubby and I had been to Asda and needed to go to Matalan to get Tristan something small to wear (his clothes didn't fit), when we arrived at Matalan he was screaming so I guessed he needed feeding, I sent Hubby into Matalan whilst I fed Tristan in the passenger seat (obviously parked up, engine off), after he had finished feeding I picked him up and it his head on the gear stick! :nope: He wasn't bothered in the slightest!

The past week i have felt like an awful mum, first of all last thurs i had to have an endoscopy and my husband was waiting for me looking after LO the nurses told my hubby LO could crawl about but he found a wooden door stop and wanted to eat it hubby took it away to which LO had a tantrum and threw his head back and cut it on a metel door stop it had to be glued in A&E
Then to make me feel even worse, LO was led over his peppa pig ride along and he tried to crawl over it and went face first into the floor and managed to chip one of his bottom teeth

This has been a bloody horrible week for me i have cried so much i feel like an awful mum and now cannot keep my eyes off LO :(

I have been pretty good lately... but when maizie was little 6 months maybe... when i would carry her through doors she would always hit her head on the door frame! i always felt terrible... xx

The past week i have felt like an awful mum, first of all last thurs i had to have an endoscopy and my husband was waiting for me looking after LO the nurses told my hubby LO could crawl about but he found a wooden door stop and wanted to eat it hubby took it away to which LO had a tantrum and threw his head back and cut it on a metel door stop it had to be glued in A&E
Then to make me feel even worse, LO was led over his peppa pig ride along and he tried to crawl over it and went face first into the floor and managed to chip one of his bottom teeth

This has been a bloody horrible week for me i have cried so much i feel like an awful mum and now cannot keep my eyes off LO :(

:hugs: i have had a similar week too hun. x

My first post in here, some of the others have actually made me laugh out loud.

Last night i only got 2 hours sleep because Indie was crying so much, so when Indie woke up AGAIN, i decided to cosleep and keep her in with me. I woke up 2 hours later to her laying there cooing next to me. I was still knackered so i decided to doze abit more when i felt a wet patch. It took me 10 minutes to figure out that she was crying so much before due to needing a massive poo, this massive poo then came out and leaked out of her nappy and was everywhere, on the mattress etc. And my poor little girl was just laying happily drowning in her own poo :(

Also i cannot count the time iv laid her on the floor on her changing mat and made myself a cup of tea and i come back and shes vomited and its everywhere, in her hair etc. Its times like this she gives me a huge wide eyed look which says to me 'mummy why are you doing this to me'! I feel so bad :( xxx

Okay so my first post here...i shouldn't be here already! Lo is only five days old! But I just leaked a bit of milk on to her whilst feeding and didn't change her before putting her back down :( I feel so mean! Maybe I should get her up for a change?

Okay so my first post here...i shouldn't be here already! Lo is only five days old! But I just leaked a bit of milk on to her whilst feeding and didn't change her before putting her back down :( I feel so mean! Maybe I should get her up for a change?

Nope. Absolutely not. Unless she is soaked to the skin head to toe, leave her to sleep. (and take a wee nap yourself whilst you are at it :happydance:)

i ussed to change max every time he got a spot on him, now he gets so filthy i just give him a wipe down and let him get on with causing mischief! lol

seriously dont worry about a spot of milk!

First post in here and am sure it won't be my last either :haha: I am so clumsy its unbelieveable.

Moat recent thing I can think of is getting Lewis out of his swing and forgetting to move the dangling toy out the way and he ended headbutting it thankfully it didn't faze him was more intrested in getting his milk to worry about it lol.

My hubby has to be the worst for things like this. A few weeks ago he was playing with my youngest Charlotte swinging her about and such. He went to pick her up under her shoulders she jumped too quickly and she slipped through his fingers and she fell on the back of her head and back. Boy did he get a telling off from mummy for that. She was inches away from the edge of the kerb that was near a busy road full of buses if she had gone down into the road well its not worth thinking about :cry:. Needless to say hes been banned from doing that now. Not chancing any of my children getting seriosuly hurt because he wants to swing them regardless of how fun they think it is. He learnt his lesson! x

Ok....my first post here! :blush:

I was in Morrisons, changing/feeding Poppy, when I realised her nappy had leaked and her vest and baby grow were damp...problem was, I'd asked my husband to pack the changing back, and he forgot a change of clothes! :dohh: Poor Poppy had to go home in damp clothes!

Then when I was feeding her in the middle of the night while sat on my bed, I lifted her up to my shoulder to burp her, and smacked her head right on the wall! I felt sooo bad, she gave me a right filthy look!

Ok....my first post here! :blush:

I was in Morrisons, changing/feeding Poppy, when I realised her nappy had leaked and her vest and baby grow were damp...problem was, I'd asked my husband to pack the changing back, and he forgot a change of clothes! :dohh: Poor Poppy had to go home in damp clothes!

Then when I was feeding her in the middle of the night while sat on my bed, I lifted her up to my shoulder to burp her, and smacked her head right on the wall! I felt sooo bad, she gave me a right filthy look!

your baby weighed as much as mine when born :)

ok first post.
luckily i've been pretty good about being careful! but yesterday we had to go to my hubby's grandma's funeral and we made sure Trystin had lots of extra clothes, bottles and blankets. i figured my MIL packed extra diapers too! so we're going to the reception thing after the funeral and trystin is totally dirty...we stop to change him and we have NO diapers! we had to run to the store and buy some. now i stock up in the diaper bag :)

Luke was playing in his door bouncer, but was too close to the door frame (I didnt realise) and he smaked his head off the door frame and had a massive bump and bruise :(

I gave LO a piece of paper she desperately wanted to play with. I let her play with it while I watched tv next to her but when I took it back from her it had 3 holes, two were from her fingers and one from the spot she ate!

I cut my LOs finger tip while clipping her nails. It didnt hurt her but it bled for like half an hour so i put a bandade on it and then i couldnt get it off cozz it was too sticky :dohh:

I did this too. I hate using nail clippers myself but thought i would try them on LO, never again. She screamed her head off, I felt so bad :(

had a horrible couple of weeks. :cry:

First Ella falls out of our bed (the edge side) man did she scream, i felt so rotten! Then the carseat is on the chair and Ella is on the floor. Her dangly toys are hanging over the side and she pulls the carseat down almost landing on her. Then She falls off the wall side of the bed- she hits the window sill and I had to pull her up by her feet :cry: you wouldve thought i had learnt my lesson but i fell asleep :dohh: and she has just started moving! i feed her sitting up in bed now so I don't do it again. Bad mummy :cry: then my Dad visits and has Ella sitting on his tummy and he let go and she dove head first into the plastic drawers and the floor. I bet he felt bad :( i prob didnt help I was clearly upset by it. poor monkey i feel like a terrible mother!!!

im was a bad bad mummy this morning :( :cry:

at 5am ava woke up, to which my hair was pulled, stood on my boob, punched, kicked and pinched, i tried to get a couple more winks of sleep before getting up, then she pulled a massive clump of hair from my head, and i flipped, and shouted JUST GET OFF ME! :nope: to say my boyfriend was not impressed, - i was tired and my booby hurt :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->