The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

So baby had spit up...and I'm holding her far away so she doesn't get it on my new shirt or her clothes...but in the meantime I never sat her up straight so she could get it out.. DOH!

She's fine though...lol.

I'm back :blush:

I was getting her changed for bed and as I did up her clean vest she started to howl. I couldn't understand why.

Until I realised that I had caught her skin in the popper on the vest...I did wonder why it was taking so long to "pop" together :blush:

Ok so im still learning to drive our buggy - ive never really pushed one before zacoiya was born so totally new to me.

anyways the first time we took him to town in it i went in a shop which has a slope. I stopped on the slope and saw something pretty but knew the buggy wouldnt fit so i went rushing off to look at the pretty thing (only like 3 steps away from the buggy) anyways it didnt enter my head to put the break on. its a good job my Mum and OH was there to catch the buggy otherwise poor zacoiya would have gone zooming through the store :shock:

Ok so im still learning to drive our buggy - ive never really pushed one before zacoiya was born so totally new to me.

anyways the first time we took him to town in it i went in a shop which has a slope. I stopped on the slope and saw something pretty but knew the buggy wouldnt fit so i went rushing off to look at the pretty thing (only like 3 steps away from the buggy) anyways it didnt enter my head to put the break on. its a good job my Mum and OH was there to catch the buggy otherwise poor zacoiya would have gone zooming through the store :shock:

:rofl: at zooming through the store :haha:

I done things like that b4 too. Gives u a mini heart attack don't it :dohh: x

I am a repeat offended on this no-no.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but for some reason I keep forgetting that Madelyn cannot hold her head up or control it. I am always forgetting to hold her head and the poor girl just bounces around everywhere. Thankfully I realize quickly. I am horrible.

Elliot refused to take a nap this morning despite clearly being tired - so after an hour of reinserting his pacifier every 2 minutes (I was ready to throw that thing out the window) I finally picked up his chair put it in the bathroom, turned on the fan and left closing the door behind me. Out like a light in 5 min. He has now been sitting by himself in the bathroom for an hour - a strategy that I admit to using weekly because, well, it works. I opened the door of course and am checking on him....but still, somehow I feel this is not a technique that would win any parenting awards in the annals of the ladies home journal :shrug:

Elliot refused to take a nap this morning despite clearly being tired - so after an hour of reinserting his pacifier every 2 minutes (I was ready to throw that thing out the window) I finally picked up his chair put it in the bathroom, turned on the fan and left closing the door behind me. Out like a light in 5 min. He has now been sitting by himself in the bathroom for an hour - a strategy that I admit to using weekly because, well, it works. I opened the door of course and am checking on him....but still, somehow I feel this is not a technique that would win any parenting awards in the annals of the ladies home journal :shrug:

If it works don't knock it!! :haha:

I was putting Chloe down to change her nappy and i thought she was low enought for me to slip my hand from under chloes head and it just rest on the floor however she was higher than i thought and it feel slightly on to the floor (luckly carpeted ) but she cried really badly i felt awful and scared i had done perminant damage or something

I did this yesterday. He cried a lot but I'm pretty sure it was just the shock, it was on the changing mat after all and he's a bit of a jumpy drama queen...

*sigh* I'm back, yet again. First he rolled off the changing table onto the floor, then it was off the couch onto the floor. Well this morning he crawled off the bed and face planted on the floor. Poor little guy is going to have Rudolph's red nose for Christmas. :cry:

*sigh* I'm back, yet again. First he rolled off the changing table onto the floor, then it was off the couch onto the floor. Well this morning he crawled off the bed and face planted on the floor. Poor little guy is going to have Rudolph's red nose for Christmas. :cry:

was meant to quote not thanks!! :hugs:

This morning Livi was sitting up in bed and I had my arm around her, but I was half sitting/half laying down and I had a narcaleptic episode and must have passd out cause I awoke to her crying and on the floor :nope:

This is the second time she's rolled off the bed! I'm investing in a baby rail for my bed...

This morning Livi was sitting up in bed and I had my arm around her, but I was half sitting/half laying down and I had a narcaleptic episode and must have passd out cause I awoke to her crying and on the floor :nope:

This is the second time she's rolled off the bed! I'm investing in a baby rail for my bed...

Oh my gosh hun r u ok? :hugs: x

Can't believe I made it this far without posting in here but here I am now!

I was making a sandwich and brought lo in in his swing to watch. I went to fridge got what I needed and as I was walking back to the worktop I dropped a tomato!
It bounced off his arm on to his lap. He didn't even cry he just looked at me as if to say 'what the hell' lol

Even worse tho dh was there and was like 'seriously you've just hit him with a tomato'

Lol

I was making a sandwich and brought lo in in his swing to watch. I went to fridge got what I needed and as I was walking back to the worktop I dropped a tomato!
It bounced off his arm on to his lap. He didn't even cry he just looked at me as if to say 'what the hell' lol

Even worse tho dh was there and was like 'seriously you've just hit him with a tomato'

Lol

lol! Aww

Lol

:haha: That reminds me of when i was trying to eat tea while holding Ella. Kept dropping food on her :rofl:

Lol

:haha: That reminds me of when i was trying to eat tea while holding Ella. Kept dropping food on her :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Lol

:rofl::rofl:

Gaaah I keep thanking pple instead of quoting!! :dohh:

meant to say the food wasn't hot or anything it was just a few peas :blush: lol

I'm finally coming here lol

Sooo, Haley had went to sleep in bed with me, I came downstairs to finish the last bit of cleaning before I showered and went to bed...she wakes up soon as I finish cleaning, but I desperately need a shower...She's not crying but I swaddle her up and lay her in her crib so I know she doesnt roll out of my bed, hop in the shower...I hear her screaming her lungs off as soon as I put the shampoo in her hair so I hurry and finish showering. Soon as I turn the water off I just hear her babbling, no more crying so I think "aah, I have a few minutes to dry my hair before cries again..Ima go ahead and do it" So I dry my hair, put on some pjs, go to get my girl...and she's asleep in her crib! So what does stupid mommy me do?????

I pick her up and take her back to my bed and in the process I wake her up!!! Why did I do this!?!?! lol But she gets her cry out, nestles back to sleep in my chest and is back out within 10 minutes in my bed. So I guess its ok...just feel bad bc she cried, then fell asleep without me (which she has never done!) and then I woke her up and made her cry! But at least I'll be able to snuggle her tonight and wake up to her sweet smiling face in the morning!

I'm finally coming here lol

Sooo, Haley had went to sleep in bed with me, I came downstairs to finish the last bit of cleaning before I showered and went to bed...she wakes up soon as I finish cleaning, but I desperately need a shower...She's not crying but I swaddle her up and lay her in her crib so I know she doesnt roll out of my bed, hop in the shower...I hear her screaming her lungs off as soon as I put the shampoo in her hair so I hurry and finish showering. Soon as I turn the water off I just hear her babbling, no more crying so I think "aah, I have a few minutes to dry my hair before cries again..Ima go ahead and do it" So I dry my hair, put on some pjs, go to get my girl...and she's asleep in her crib! So what does stupid mommy me do?????

I pick her up and take her back to my bed and in the process I wake her up!!! Why did I do this!?!?! lol But she gets her cry out, nestles back to sleep in my chest and is back out within 10 minutes in my bed. So I guess its ok...just feel bad bc she cried, then fell asleep without me (which she has never done!) and then I woke her up and made her cry! But at least I'll be able to snuggle her tonight and wake up to her sweet smiling face in the morning!

Oh gosh dont feel bad! It's good to let them go to sleep on their own x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->