The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

im was a bad bad mummy this morning :( :cry:

at 5am ava woke up, to which my hair was pulled, stood on my boob, punched, kicked and pinched, i tried to get a couple more winks of sleep before getting up, then she pulled a massive clump of hair from my head, and i flipped, and shouted JUST GET OFF ME! :nope: to say my boyfriend was not impressed, - i was tired and my booby hurt :(

Don't worry hun, I get my hair pulled, my boob kicks and punched, my nipple squeezed and pulled. i have turned my back to her before and just gone stop it!!!! While trying to get a little bit more sleep lol

i felt so bad after :( im glad im not the only one that flips out for a min or two :lol: :hugs:

i have to admit that i was so desperate for 5 mins that i put finnlay in front of c-beebies in his bouncy chair and hid in the bathroom! i feel guilty for letting the telly entertain him but i was at my wits end :(

i have to admit that i was so desperate for 5 mins that i put finnlay in front of c-beebies in his bouncy chair and hid in the bathroom! i feel guilty for letting the telly entertain him but i was at my wits end :(

Kate, that's the responsible thing to do! Everyone and everywhere recommends that when you need some time to yourself, to put your baby in a secure place (ie, his bouncy chair) and go to a different room for a few minutes. It keeps you sane and your baby safe. The fact that you actually gave him some tv to keep him entertained is an extra plus point! Don't feel bad for that :hugs:

I was putting Chloe down to change her nappy and i thought she was low enought for me to slip my hand from under chloes head and it just rest on the floor however she was higher than i thought and it feel slightly on to the floor (luckly carpeted ) but she cried really badly i felt awful and scared i had done perminant damage or something

I was putting Chloe down to change her nappy and i thought she was low enought for me to slip my hand from under chloes head and it just rest on the floor however she was higher than i thought and it feel slightly on to the floor (luckly carpeted ) but she cried really badly i felt awful and scared i had done perminant damage or something

I did something similar tonight. Sat her down and went to pull her towards me but she fell backwards, full speed and dunted her head off the floor.

Biiiiig screams:cry:

Then I noticed the back of her head was flat. I panicked until Mr Foo pointed out it had always been like that - and so is his:dohh: Ten years together with him, 18 months of having my daughter with practically no hair and I never noticed!!:dohh:

I was just eating toast whilst BFing Tristan and found crumbs all over him!! :lol: Ooops!

Ella wouldnt let me have a sleep in this morning so i put her in her bouncer and turned the tv on then i went back to bed for an hour :blush:

Lol!

I put Molly's beret on, put her in her car seat and drove to my mum's. It had fallen over her eyes and she hadn't been able to see for the 10 minute journey, poor thing! :blush:

Lol!

I put Molly's beret on, put her in her car seat and drove to my mum's. It had fallen over her eyes and she hadn't been able to see for the 10 minute journey, poor thing! :blush:

I've done that a couple of times as well :blush:

I dropped her today :cry:

I was feeding her her breakfast on the sofa & after she'd finished I picked her up to clean her up and as I stood up she pushed and rolled away from me..Landed forehead first on the table and then bounced back to the floor on the back of her head :cry:..

Thankfully she is ok we took her too a&e and they said she's fine.. I however am not :cry:

I was feeding her her breakfast on the sofa & after she'd finished I picked her up to clean her up and as I stood up she pushed and rolled away from me..Landed forehead first on the table and then bounced back to the floor on the back of her head :cry:..

Thankfully she is ok we took her too a&e and they said she's fine.. I however am not :cry:

Aww hun! Just to maybe ease your mind...with my first DD..she rolled off the bed, completely smacked her head on the floor..a very hard one! and was just fine afterwards. she's now 11 and doing great. :hugs:

Dont worry OH dropped LO down the stairs when he was 3months old and knocked him out :dohh: he was fine, they are tough, and bounce! :flower:

Today I was eating chocolate while holding Poppy, and didn't notice that I'd dropped some on her and it had melted all over her arm and sleep suit.

I licked it off her arm! :blush: Didn't want to waste it...

Today I was eating chocolate while holding Poppy, and didn't notice that I'd dropped some on her and it had melted all over her arm and sleep suit.

I licked it off her arm! :blush: Didn't want to waste it...

hahaha!

If you read a couple of pages back you will see that Ella has had quite a few bangs from falling off the bed and being dropped. She however is fine :)

x

Lol!

I've done that too haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->