The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

Oops... bless :)

I was just straightening the bed with my baby boy lay on it and one of the pillows rolled forward and landed on his face... he didnt cry but it was a shock to see him diasppear like that :blush: xxx

I let Lily play with a basket of toys, and she tipped it on its side and pulled all toys out. Then she tried to crawl into the basket but just managed to get stuck in the handles.

Instead of going straight to her and helping her out I went and took a picture first...
:haha:

I let Lily play with a basket of toys, and she tipped it on its side and pulled all toys out. Then she tried to crawl into the basket but just managed to get stuck in the handles.

Instead of going straight to her and helping her out I went and took a picture first...
:haha:

:haha::haha::haha:

Can't believe I made it this far without posting in here but here I am now!

I was making a sandwich and brought lo in in his swing to watch. I went to fridge got what I needed and as I was walking back to the worktop I dropped a tomato!
It bounced off his arm on to his lap. He didn't even cry he just looked at me as if to say 'what the hell' lol

Even worse tho dh was there and was like 'seriously you've just hit him with a tomato'

Lol

:haha: That reminds me of when i was trying to eat tea while holding Ella. Kept dropping food on her :rofl:

Abby has had a whole array of food dropped on her whilst I was bfing and eating at the same time. In fact, I'm sure her first solids were biscuit crumbs!

my first confession ....
olly was on the bed watching cbeebies, i turned my back to walk towards my wadrobe and heard a bang, looked behind and he had rolled onto the floor :( luckily carpet. i spent the rest of the morning feeling like a bad mum ... luckily i have forgiven myself now lol x

I made a fairly bad typo and just announced to Facebook that I have the scummiest baby alive...

...dagnabbit!!!

my first confession ....
olly was on the bed watching cbeebies, i turned my back to walk towards my wadrobe and heard a bang, looked behind and he had rolled onto the floor :( luckily carpet. i spent the rest of the morning feeling like a bad mum ... luckily i have forgiven myself now lol x

Tut tut tut - you mean you had him watching television. :nope::nope: Shocking
:winkwink:

I made a fairly bad typo and just announced to Facebook that I have the scummiest baby alive...

...dagnabbit!!!
That's hilarious!!

This isn't really a confession...
I sneezed earlier and I thought a bogey had flown onto Jake's changing mat.
I wiped it off with my fingers (as you do!?) and realised it wasn't a bogey.

But was one of those horrible seed things from his poo. I was nearly sick on the spot and it brings a lump to my throat now!! Errgh. Must remember to use wipes from now on when I don't recognise random bits of gross!

This isn't really a confession...
I sneezed earlier and I thought a bogey had flown onto Jake's changing mat.
I wiped it off with my fingers (as you do!?) and realised it wasn't a bogey.

But was one of those horrible seed things from his poo. I was nearly sick on the spot and it brings a lump to my throat now!! Errgh. Must remember to use wipes from now on when I don't recognise random bits of gross!

:haha: :haha:

i nearly puked reading this but how funny :thumbup:

when alys was about 6months old i had her on my hip as i was walking into the living room, and the thought hadnt occured to mee that i was a slightly wider load and i ended up knocking her head on the door frame! :( i cried more than she did!

also when she was a week old she was sleeping laying on my lap, so i grabbed my phone to take a pic, hovvering above her and the phone slipped out of my hand and landed on her face.......ive still not got over it lol

I laid a sleeping Abbey on a pillow on the sofa..and promptly fell asleep next to her. I found myself getting woken up by her wiggling around and I was alittle annoyed, cuz I felt like we hadn't slept long. When I open my eyes, the poor baby had rolled over, face down into the corner of the couch! I felt sooo horrible.

also when she was a week old she was sleeping laying on my lap, so i grabbed my phone to take a pic, hovvering above her and the phone slipped out of my hand and landed on her face.......ive still not got over it lol

:haha: I nearly did this with my camera, it missed by cm's!

Oh, I've done quite a few this week!

I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner and LO started playing with the legs of the barstool. The thought never occurred to me that it could fall, and of course it did! Luckily she was sitting just right where the open hole was so it just scared her.

I have scratched her on accident.

I put her in the car after shopping today and on 2 separate occassions, smacked her head on the door frame of the vehicle.

My 10 yr. old son did one yesterday. We had been playing a game and he was putting it up. Baylie was sitting in front of him and as he wenty to stand, she jumped forward to crawl. She banged her head on the game he had in his hands. She now has a bruise on her forehead. My son grabbed her and hugged her and I thought he was going to cry! He kept telling her he was so sorry. It was cute!

On the first night in hospital, I actually forgot to give Connor a feed! :nope:
When he cried in the night I just changed his nappy and rocked him, he took quite a while to settle and kept sucking his hands, but for some God known reason, I didn't think to give him a feed :dohh:
Didn't realise till the morning, when the midwife asked how many times he'd fed. Erm none. Why? Because he didn't want any?! Bad Bad Bad Mummy :blush:

aww lol

well i kinda got frustrated with my demon child last night, repeatedly asking her "what is the matter?? why wont u just go to sleep? and telling her dad to take her downstairs as I was drained from previous nights

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->