The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

I;ve done that. I told Luke off last night, he put the heal of his hand in my eye and pushed as hard as he could (hes a VERY strong baby) so I moved his hand and looked at him and in a stern voice I said. Lukey, no. You don't do that to mummy. He looked at me confused and I let him look for a minute before we continued what we were doing. I feel awful though now!

aww lol

well i kinda got frustrated with my demon child last night, repeatedly asking her "what is the matter?? why wont u just go to sleep? and telling her dad to take her downstairs as I was drained from previous nights

Not just me then....:cry:

On the first night in hospital, I actually forgot to give Connor a feed! :nope:
When he cried in the night I just changed his nappy and rocked him, he took quite a while to settle and kept sucking his hands, but for some God known reason, I didn't think to give him a feed :dohh:
Didn't realise till the morning, when the midwife asked how many times he'd fed. Erm none. Why? Because he didn't want any?! Bad Bad Bad Mummy :blush:

I did similar lol. She would cry so i would try rocking her to sleep :blush: lol

This whole forum makes me feel like a bad mom sometimes. Theres some things that I just really dont know the answer too and when I ask, and its not the recommended way of doing it (even if its working for me) I get spoken to like Im a terrible mom. :[
I know Im not, its just the way that some of the want to be experts on here make it seem. SMH.

This whole forum makes me feel like a bad mom sometimes. Theres some things that I just really dont know the answer too and when I ask, and its not the recommended way of doing it (even if its working for me) I get spoken to like Im a terrible mom. :[
I know Im not, its just the way that some of the want to be experts on here make it seem. SMH.

:hugs: I'm sure you are a great mom. I feel like I don't know what I'm doing most of the time. I think that's normal. I am parenting by trial and error. Sometimes people post like experts just because they are trying to help - it helps if you read advice as suggestions rather than instructions. All of our babies are different. If something you are doing is working for you and your baby that's all the matters. :hugs:

do what u want do what ur baby wants, im sure ur a fab mum.... babies dont go by the book libby sleeps on her tummy shock horror and i make her bottles up in advance!! ooooo x

There is no right way of doing things when it comes to a baby (when safety isn't involved of course!) Some people think they're overly wonderful because they've raised or are raising a child and can't get off their high horse. Pay no attention to that :)

my confession today is that i have a tummy sleeper, i make bottles in advance, i then heat them in the microwave, obviously i ff - bad bad mummy :dohh: when i cant be bothered with the mess of BLW i feed him out of a jar, sometimes i take him to my mums so i can sit on my arse and do nothing, we co sleep after his first bottle of the day so i can have a kind of 'lazy morning', i lie to my OH about how much i get in tax credits so that i get a little bit of 'me' money, LO only gets bathed 3times a week. Dont like it, shoot me. God i feel better!!!!

Sometimes I prop up Lo's bottle with my cheekbone so I can type on my laptop at the same time...naughty me

my confession today is that i have a tummy sleeper, i make bottles in advance, i then heat them in the microwave, obviously i ff - bad bad mummy :dohh: when i cant be bothered with the mess of BLW i feed him out of a jar, sometimes i take him to my mums so i can sit on my arse and do nothing, we co sleep after his first bottle of the day so i can have a kind of 'lazy morning', i lie to my OH about how much i get in tax credits so that i get a little bit of 'me' money, LO only gets bathed 3times a week. Dont like it, shoot me. God i feel better!!!!

LOL u described us (apart from jars as not old enough) down to a tea, and i cosleep all the time so i can get some sleep not because i love the attachment

Sometimes I prop up Lo's bottle with my cheekbone so I can type on my laptop at the same time...naughty me

:thumbup: me 2 its an art form

lol! Me tooooo. FF..microwave, make bottles in advance..co-sleep to get more sleep in the mornings. I even do the bottle proping in order to type :blush:
I use disposable diapers. I bathe her every other day..sometimes every 3rd day.

I love my little girl with all of my heart!!!

my confession...i was trying to watch emmerdale last night whilst feeding alfie at the same time i was really getting into it when alfie starts to cry looked down and his sad little face is just looking up at me..the teat wasnt even in his mouth and his sleep suit was drenched with milk :blush: oopsy daisy.

<3

ladies.....i thanks you so much or giving me a giggle and helping me feel better, after just spending the last half hour on the floor of my downstairs bathroom crying like a baby, things got on top today and i shouted at Aggie then felt absolutely awful when she looked at me and promptly pulled her bottom lip as they do and wailed, i had tried giving her calpol and she spat it out and wiped it all over her face and her eyes, i feel so terrible but am glad i am not the only one gets like that sometimes.xx

Hmmm. Let's see here. I have cut Ella's finger on accident when clipping her nails, changed her pee pee diaper in the middle of the night without using a wipe because I was too tired. I have bumped her little head a few times getting her in and out of the truck, I only breast fed her for a month, sometimes I let her play by herself on her playmat a little too long and realize wow I should be doing more with my child right now...PHEW! That feels better. :D But, I always cover her in kisses and hugs so I hope that makes up for all of my no no's!

I feel bad that I'm sat in tears whilst cuddling Tristan just because my stupid head is a mess!

:( we all feel like that from time to time, i need to pluck my eyebrows get my hair done lose 3 stone and get some clothes other than jogging pants and vest tops and dehair the whole of my body if that makes u feel any better :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->