The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

:( we all feel like that from time to time, i need to pluck my eyebrows get my hair done lose 3 stone and get some clothes other than jogging pants and vest tops and dehair the whole of my body if that makes u feel any better :hugs: x

omg same here. Poor us!

:( we all feel like that from time to time, i need to pluck my eyebrows get my hair done lose 3 stone and get some clothes other than jogging pants and vest tops and dehair the whole of my body if that makes u feel any better :hugs: x

That made me laugh !! Just cos I feel exactly the same !! :dohh:

I shut the door on harrys head today. I pushed it to and it caught him as he crawled fowards just at the wrong time!!! OH asked what the red mark was and i said he fell...so i'm a liar too!
oh, and i went to pick him up out of his cot this morning ib the darkand he was standing. instead of picking him up, i reached out and i knocked him over and gave him a fright.

oops

OMDS!! i boshed lilys head today....she didnt cry but had a mark!! My mother in law jokes that shes going to slip the number for childline in her nappy cuz i felt sooooo bad haha!!

I am feeling really crappy about my jelly belly, horrid hair, bags under my eyes... :(

my husband has just been tellin me alliona the dancer with red hair from strictly has a good bodt, the "whole package" :(

my husband has just been tellin me alliona the dancer with red hair from strictly has a good bodt, the "whole package" :(

GRrr. they always know the things to say to make us feel better :cry:

I remember when I was pregnant and down about looking so rough, I got some new maternity clothes which I thought looked ok and put them on, OH said....oh why do they make all maternity clothes just so unflattering...to which I burst into tears and went to bed!

I have allowed LO to fall out of bumbo and onto the laminate floor not once, or twice but 3 bloody times oh god i feel awful, 1st time he screamed, 2nd time he cried, 2rd he wasnt fazed at all, looked up and rolled over! I really shouldnt take my eyes off him in that thing!
4th time luckily was onto the rug!

today i had hold of him and was about to lie him on his back to change him, he leaped back as i put him down and hit his head of the floor :(

think that is all for the time being :( poor little baba

I had to leave LO on the sofa crying whilst i went for a wee :( i've held him since 10am and at 6pm i was ready to wee myself! Felt so mean but the outcome would of been worse! x

I was feeding Ella and dropped my phone on her head. It's an iphone so it's pretty heavy.

I shut the door on harrys head today. I pushed it to and it caught him as he crawled fowards just at the wrong time!!! OH asked what the red mark was and i said he fell...so i'm a liar too!
oh, and i went to pick him up out of his cot this morning ib the darkand he was standing. instead of picking him up, i reached out and i knocked him over and gave him a fright.

oops

I've lied to OH before about Ella hurting hurself- one time she fell off the bed and he heard a bang so i said she just banged her head and another time she fell off the bed and i didnt even tell him :dohh:

I've lied to OH before about Ella hurting hurself- one time she fell off the bed and he heard a bang so i said she just banged her head and another time she fell off the bed and i didnt even tell him :dohh:

Lol, I've done this if I've made her cry. Sometimes I get annoyed and speak sharply, which she doesn't like. If he's not in the room when she starts crying, I'll tell him she bit her tongue or sommat:blush:

Hi, I haven't posted here b4 (I've enjoyed reading urs lol), I only joined earlier in the week, but I have a few stories to share....

The other day my dd3, was playing with the plug socket. So I smacked her on the hand. (it wasn't hard and we do have a no hitting rule, unless its for something that could hurt them, i.e a knife, hot taps etc)

She stood there and screamed the place down, and I mean SCREAMED.
So her dad told her to pack it in, and stop being such a drama queen. We left her to cry it out. 10 mins later, she still hadn't stopped, so I asked her what was wrong.
"YOU FUCKING HIT ME MUMMY THATS WHATS WRONG!"
O M G!!! I nearly died! Hubby sent her to her room. 5 mins after I went to check on her and explained children don't swear, and that its not nice.
I asked her if she was ready to say sorry to Daddy and she said yes.
So I took her downstairs, and she just stood there, staring at him. So I give her a nudge and asked "what did you want to say to daddy?"
She went up to him and whispered in his ear "I hate you, and your not my Daddy" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best bit is, I was the one who smacked her in the first place. And daddy was the one who got the bollocking lol.

When she was a baby (0-3 months) she fell off the changing table twice.
I always find DS with toe nail clippers in his mouth or a shaver/razor in his hand.

They have both fell off our beds a fair few times. ( even funnier on our new divan lmao!!)
luckily I am a clothes on the floor dumper at night time, it cushioned their falls most of the time haha.

lol so funny..

i was putting libby in her baby bath on a seat and my hand slipped from under her head and she wacked it off the bath.. she didnt even flinch x

My turn...
the other day: I shouted boo at Evie and she nearly left her bouncer she jumped that much, she burst into tear's
This morning: (this was actually OH's fault) I got her out her cot and she had leaked through her nappy, he'd done it up to loose :dohh:

my poor baby!

jarrett is 18 days old today,
the second night we had him home i was exhausted after his feeding and changed his bum and went back to sleep
the next time i woke up to feed and change him again, i found i had stuffed his dirty poopy diaper down the leg of his pants last time i had changed him, and he was sleeping with it balled up in there for 3 hours!

kian gets in the bath with me and as i picked him up to get out he slid slightly and banged his head on the handle thing he screeameddd for ages x

jarrett is 18 days old today,
the second night we had him home i was exhausted after his feeding and changed his bum and went back to sleep
the next time i woke up to feed and change him again, i found i had stuffed his dirty poopy diaper down the leg of his pants last time i had changed him, and he was sleeping with it balled up in there for 3 hours!

That made me burst out laughing, oh those first weeks/months are so tough

at least we can look back and laugh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"