The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

when jak was a newborn i shouted at him :( something along the lines of "shut up and go to sleep your ruining everything" and i stormed out the room n cryed. omg i feel sooo guilty about it and hes almost 10 months now. we didnt get off to a great start lol xx

when jak was a newborn i shouted at him :( something along the lines of "shut up and go to sleep your ruining everything" and i stormed out the room n cryed. omg i feel sooo guilty about it and hes almost 10 months now. we didnt get off to a great start lol xx

Just the once?

I did it loads of times.:blush:

Yesterday I lay Lyra on the couch, her head was lower than her body but I didn't notice. She was sick and it all went up her throat, started to come out her nose and she started choking :( she was fine as soon as I sat her up but it scared me to death

Yesterday I lay Lyra on the couch, her head was lower than her body but I didn't notice. She was sick and it all went up her throat, started to come out her nose and she started choking :( she was fine as soon as I sat her up but it scared me to death

Same thing happened to me last night, I was feeding the twinnies one on my knee and the other lying on the couch. Once I'd stopped I was winding Melody on my knee and turned around to see Heidi being sick from her mouth and nose and then start choking - she was fine but I felt guilty :cry:

Just the once?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's done this. I always felt terrible after though :(

I was just playing with chloe lying on my chest when my phone rang, as i went to get it i dropped it on the front part of her head:cry: i felt terrible and yet she didn't even make a noise.:dohh:

Just the once?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's done this. I always felt terrible after though :(

I was just playing with chloe lying on my chest when my phone rang, as i went to get it i dropped it on the front part of her head:cry: i felt terrible and yet she didn't even make a noise.:dohh:

i told bella to shut up once too. i hated myself for it for ages.
xx

is it wrong that i do most nights at the moment :cry: i think she has colic as iv expolred every other avenue

dont feel bad. its a normal thing. when you are so tired, etc, and they wont stop crying then you do end up saying things you dont like. doesnt make you a bad person. ive said things i end up regretting. i walk away to cool off then when i feel better i go and give him a cuddle & looooooads of kisses. :)

Just the once?

I shouted some unspeakable things at her when she had colic.:blush:

And "shut up" has escaped my lips from time to time too!

We didn't get off to a great start either. I got angry a few times during those long dark nights. I feel really guilty about some of the things I thought (I just used to go silent, which is probably even worse than shouting at her!) but looking back I was really struggling.

I'm sure most people have had points like that, whether or not they admit to it.

I raised my voice at Evan telling him "This isn't good enough" when he wouldn't sleep.

I think I laughed afterwards to myself, like he cares what I say.

I have shouted once too and he actually looked a bit scared. Feel terrible if I scared my pooor baby x

I caught A's skin in the clasp on his bouncy chair. He did the red faced scream, it was horrible :cry:

I just banged the side of Emmas head with the bottle. The teat was in my mouth and when I sat down it just clunked her head...oh her tears :cry:

not exactly my fault but Harrison is just getting himself ready to crawl and this morning i sat him on the floor to play, after a few mins he decides to try crawling. So hes there rocking back and forth and then he suddenly launched himself forward and he face planted the floor :dohh: he had a good old cry over that! X

I caught A's skin in the clasp on his bouncy chair. He did the red faced scream, it was horrible :cry:

I worry about this everytime I put her in bouncer/swing.. its easily done when they are thrashing about, poor baby but accidents happen :hugs:x

Oh my god I feel like such a bad mom today. I had my daughter playing in her jumperoo. It had been about 2 hours since she ate and that's the longest she usually goes during the day. She started to get upset and cry so i thought she was hungry. I went to make her a bottle. Got her out of the jumperoo and realized she was bleeding. I panicked. I checked her over and only found 2 cuts on her toes. They look like she formed blisters from jumping and they burst. We have a box underneath and we usually put a blanket or something on to of it but i forgot to today and the top of the box was covered with spots on blood. Its just a flat box with no sharp edges or anything but i feel soooo bad now. I feel like the worst mom ever.

https://i54.tinypic.com/jfkryp.jpg

Oh my god I feel like such a bad mom today. I had my daughter playing in her jumperoo. It had been about 2 hours since she ate and that's the longest she usually goes during the day. She started to get upset and cry so i thought she was hungry. I went to make her a bottle. Got her out of the jumperoo and realized she was bleeding. I panicked. I checked her over and only found 2 cuts on her toes. They look like she formed blisters from jumping and they burst. We have a box underneath and we usually put a blanket or something on to of it but i forgot to today and the top of the box was covered with spots on blood. Its just a flat box with no sharp edges or anything but i feel soooo bad now. I feel like the worst mom ever.

https://i54.tinypic.com/jfkryp.jpg

aww, poor thing

haha :) :) :) i'm loving these threads!! lol its certainly made me laugh as were all human after all! i heard my 6 yr old katie calling her big bro's up for a bath she kept shouting louder and louder and then saying...oh for god sake i might as well talk to myself lol who know's where she heard that from?? lol
also guilty of giving to much calpol and also guilty of having a glass of wine whilst bf!!

my god i sound like an awful mum!! :( but honestly all well and good i love my babies more than the world!! xxx

:thumbup: thank you i think this thread is great thread!!!
Hi
:wacko:
I thought I'd start a thread (where I may be alone :blush:) but I thought it may help if I could confess my bad mother moments in a guilt free and non-judgemental thread i.e. for fun! Bad Mother moments like catching their head on a door frame as you walk through it (sure I read that somewhere on here), finding them playing with scissors (like a friend of mine did), giving double the dose of Ibuprofen by accident (another friend).

Wanna join me? Confess your sins Bad Mothers!

Here is my bad mother confession from Sunday. You may have seen my thread about a poo stain in the carpet. Wanna know how that happened? Well our two were having some nappy off time. I was putting some clothes away and DH was wandering about. Charlotte had crawled off into our bedroom where she normally looks at herself in the full length mirrors.

Anyway, a minute or two (literally no fibs!) later we found her. She was up to her elbows in it and not only that it was squished between the fingers of both hands and smeared all across her face.

My confession is that my daughter ate her own poo! :blush::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->